The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
If your emails are written this way I can see why they are ignored, to be honest....
They seem to work US office hours, which is a bit crap for us.
Quote from atledreier :If your emails are written this way I can see why they are ignored, to be honest....

Yeah, obviously I would swear in an e-mail to support, get a grip.

My E-mails are well written, polite, everything is spelled correctly and they are well thought-out, but they just keep getting ignored.

Yeah the US hours are a bit of a pain in the arse, but not replying to an e-mail from the 8th of december is a little more than a bit of a time gap.
Haven't heard of a single case where someone was ignored continuously for over a month by iRacing support, quite the opposite in fact... Have you checked your spam-folder for their reply?
Quote from DeKo :IRacing support are doing my head in, they are just completely ignoring any e-mails I send, haven't received a reply at all, and now I'm going to have to phone up, which will cost a fucking fortune, just to get them to do something that a fucking trained monkey could do.

Really good way to treat customers, fucking idiots.

What are you after?

Have to say I've not had any issues with the support I got from iRacing, when needed they have always been quick. Thing is no matter how good there are always some who fall through the net so too speak, unfotunately seems to be you.
Just a small thing, nothing really important, I was just scunnered with it being completely ignored, I seem to have got Shannon Whitmore's attention so it should get sorted.

I probably shouldn't have compared them to trained monkeys, it does just seem like I've been unlucky.
Perhaps it really was just a case of bad luck. My experiences with iRacing customer support have been nothing short of exceptional, on a number of instances.
Only had to contact them once, for changing my name as it wasn't my credit card, and that was done in about 3 days I'd say.

They gave me some number to forward with any complaint or whatever question I'd have.

No problems so far.
Fun fact: this thread has most views and 2nd biggest post count on whole LFS forum.
Except it doesn't have the most views on lfsforum, "Cars we wanna see in S3" has 588,000 views 107,000 more
i heard they was having some weather problems or something, could be why the reply's was late?
Quote from Kid222 :Fun fact: this thread has most views and 2nd biggest post count on whole LFS forum.

Outside of the official iracing announcements forum, this thread is the most concise source of iracing news and discussion. I actually come here first to see what's going on in iracing.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Ok, i might've missed something, but it's close to the top anyway. And yes, it's good source of information, if you don't want to sink into mess of the iRacing forums.
iracing support?

cant knock it at all, had to contact them twice and i got prompt helpful emails.

full marks iracing!
i can knock it. the dumb women didn't even know that the old forum had been archived. after passing messages back & forth a number of times i eventually found out myself by accident.
Quote from DeKo :Yeah, obviously I would swear in an e-mail to support, get a grip.

My E-mails are well written, polite, everything is spelled correctly and they are well thought-out, but they just keep getting ignored.

Yeah the US hours are a bit of a pain in the arse, but not replying to an e-mail from the 8th of december is a little more than a bit of a time gap.

Did you check your spam folder?
Getting there, both SR's now over 3.5. I'll try boosting them to 4.

Street Stock's not bad either, if you forget that you'll get dizzy going round while turning left all the time

In my last race, something exploded. It might have been the engine... Maybe I should have used 5th gear more often...
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Getting there, both SR's now over 3.5. I'll try boosting them to 4.

Street Stock's not bad either, if you forget that you'll get dizzy going round while turning left all the time

In my last race, something exploded. It might have been the engine... Maybe I should have used 5th gear more often...

If you get a bit of damage on the front of the SS, it sometimes makes it blow up. Keep an eye on your water temps, if they are getting really high back off a bit.
I tested the Williams F1 yesterday on my teammate's account.

That is quite fun to drive Is there any series in iR for the F1 and how much does it cost, if you already have an account like me (just didn't renew sub since March last year)?
Quote from Timo1992 :I tested the Williams F1 yesterday on my teammate's account.

That is quite fun to drive Is there any series in iR for the F1 and how much does it cost, if you already have an account like me (just didn't renew sub since March last year)?

Yes, there is Rookie Formula Fun series with all ratings off, runnung on Silverstone, LRP, Laguna and Zandvoort and also A series.
Quote from Kid222 :Yes, there is Rookie Formula Fun series with all ratings off, runnung on Silverstone, LRP, Laguna and Zandvoort and also A series.

Great

I should really consider taking part in this .
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
Quote from DeKo :If you get a bit of damage on the front of the SS, it sometimes makes it blow up. Keep an eye on your water temps, if they are getting really high back off a bit.

Can't remember touching someone that race

Btw: Is the car shape based on a Camaro?

And yeah, the Williams is fun to drive, but also twitchy... Can't wait for Silverstone, got it with the last GP Promo.
Strange...

I reached license D on oval first, but I am no oval guy, probably the liking in the Legends Car that speeded it up.

Still need to get to 4 in road, 3.66 atm.

I'd like to drive cars like the Star Mazda, Jetta and Skip Barber, but that hurts in the wallet...
I'm hearing folk are losing faith on iracing due to a 12 week delay on the tyre physics. Such a shame the developers are treating people like that, I can't think of any kind of worse situation than a 12 week delay.
Quote from CSF :I'm hearing folk are losing faith on iracing due to a 12 week delay on the tyre physics. Such a shame the developers are treating people like that, I can't think of any kind of worse situation than a 12 week delay.

IcWutUdidThar.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG