The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
haha, love this thread. just up my street now
I have a girlfriend, She is called Inge and i love her to bits :lovies3d: , she lives in Holland and so i fly there at weekends and weeks at a time
She does not really know to much about LFS, she has seen MG team site and things like that, but she gets abit annoyed when i am playing it and she its trying to talk to me hahaha.

This thread is like the blind leading the blind lol

perhaps you should all get together and go on the pull one night, one of you may get lucky as all the others think "what a retart" LOL

Well you all have LFS, go drive the girl thing out the system, flush it through with some petrol
Quote from tinyk :Another amazing thread. lol K first of all before you date a girl... even before you go on the first date... ask her how much time she'll allow you to race LFS. If she says anything less than 10 hours per week, keep walking.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

and if you know how to treat a woman lol this wouldn't even cross your mind

if it does.. thats pretty sad on your side
Quote from Greboth :
How long would you allow a guy to play lfs a week then?

As for myself - I dont - got toooo complicated with my last gf.

Considering I've spent up to 17 hours on a server in one day... all the time he wants.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from jamesrowe :Well you all have LFS, go drive the girl thing out the system, flush it through with some petrol

Heh, to think, when playing LFS one is wrecking the virtual ozone, and the real one. Two birds with one stone
oh and now and then she asks for ago and she ends up all over the place. that is funny, until she goes on a server with about 20 other racers lmao
Quote :I've got an inflatable sheep and a puncture repair kit

Hehe, reminds me of the joke "How do *Newzealander's practice safe sex".
Paint X's on the one's that kick
*please change to another sheep rich nation as appropriate.

Been Married for 20 years, its about give and take, and avoiding the washing up as much a possible.

John
Quote from XCNuse :and if you know how to treat a woman lol this wouldn't even cross your mind

if it does.. thats pretty sad on your side

I hope by 'you' and 'your' you're referring to the guys because girls aren't my thing.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
#58 - Gunn
My girlfriends complain to my wife about me playing LFS so much. But my wife doesn't give me any flack about it, she knows how hard pleasing triplets can really be.
Quote from tinyk :I hope by 'you' and 'your' you're referring to the guys because girls aren't my thing.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

no.. on your side, you just have to hope to find a guy that loves cars.. thats just a relationship that cant (well.. can, but by then it gets more indepth and difficult) go wrong

always have to have a strong point in a relationship (pardon the pun), otherwise its not going to last very long
Quote from XCNuse :no.. on your side, you just have to hope to find a guy that loves cars.. thats just a relationship that cant (well.. can, but by then it gets more indepth and difficult) go wrong

always have to have a strong point in a relationship (pardon the pun), otherwise its not going to last very long

Pretty odd to give advice being someone that says their "goal is to have a girlfriend this year"

I am sorry, but this is a sad thread lol... and sad 3rd page
no one said you had to have a girlfriend to have a relationship

atleast its true advice.. lol
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from XCNuse :no one said you had to have a girlfriend to have a relationship

atleast its true advice.. lol

Indeed.

Quote :relationship noun 1 the state of being related. 2 the state of being related by birth or marriage. 3 the friendship, contact, communications, etc which exist between people, countries, etc. 4 an emotional or sexual affair.

note the words communication and friendship
those 2 words being the most important part of the meaning

theres a difference between what happens in life, and the meaning of a word

its like in another thread with wheel4hummer making BL into an autumn .. BL, someone uses the word gimp by definition because of where he is from, others confuse what he means with a program because they dont use the word

its just a perfect example of the differences from the real world, and the computer/internet world

i may not have a girlfriend persay, but for some time have a very close relationship and have learned a ton from her, and relationships she has been through
Quote from thisnameistaken :Says the man whose avatar is a bloke having sex with a disabled motorbike.

#65 - Jakg
Quote from thisnameistaken :Says the man whose avatar is a bloke having sex with a disabled motorbike.

prefered Miss LFS!
Yep, i have one, one too many if you ask me :P.

At least she's fine with games, plays them too every now and then.
Quote from XCNuse :some of you guys just make it sound like you need to be layed lol

That's what I would like, a girlfriend requires some sort of loyalty i guess.
Quote from XCNuse :note the words communication and friendship

That's why I quoted it numbnuts.

Well if that is how your imagination functions, so be it

Tis a unicycle with skis!

Quote from Jakg :prefered Miss LFS!

And that avatar was exactly my point of my last post. You would not believe how many people fell for my trick of being horny little pervs wondering who the girl was in my avatar. Still, even when people gave the answer publicly, everyone would still ask. Not to mention, I had loads of PMs and people contact me via chat... . I laughed... for the sake of how creepy and desperate some people are for a photo of any random chick. Of course, the internet somehow enhances male attraction to females.... more than enough each day.
My girlfriend and I have lived together for over 4 years now. She used to be anathema on all video games back when I used to play Everquest, but doesn't really mind any of my current games. She makes fun of me when I talk on CSS or DoDS though Oblivion is acceptable I guess since it's offline so I'm clearly not "chatting online with hot babes all day" heh ^.^

I've gotten her to play LFS once, and she enjoyed it, but she said she wanted scenery, so I put it on Fern Bay and told her it was supposed to be all Jamaica-ey, but she said she didn't want to drive around "in circles" on a track. I agreed, and told her she shouldn't try to tackle circles until she can drive in a straight line LOL.

She doesn't mind my LFSing much, except that it means I have to kick her out of the good chair and take over the TV.

She hates the "stupid 3D games" but we rented Simpsons' Road Rage for the PS2 this week and had loads of fun with that. The *ahem* physics model on that game sucks though... She likes the old school Mario games and such, so we play emulated SNES and Genesis games a bunch.
I've been engaged to my girl for nearly 2 years. We're getting ready to move into our own apartment in about a month. But then again, I certainly don't devote as much time to LFS as a lot of people here.

The only way I can see LFS getting in the way of anyone getting a girlfriend is if that is ALL you do. People need to have more hobbies than just sitting on the computer all day.
LOL

I am married here, after I told her about the BMW M6 tourny they had in germany she said I could race as much as I wanted
I heard that!!! So that's what you're doing...
I didn't realize so many europeans were into sheep
Quote from BrandonAGr :I didn't realize so many europeans were into sheep

I would say it's a joke like red necks screwing their own family, but that's probably true XD

Anywhere with large ammounts of sheep get sheep jokes. In England it's usally always directed towards the Welsh, every now and they it might be to the Yorkshire folk.

Why do [Location here] farmers put the sheep at the edge of a cliff?
It's better when they push back.

Why do [Location here] farmers wear knee high boots?
To put the sheep's legs in so they can't run away.

Oh so many of them.

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG