The online racing simulator
My inSim must be added
Hi guys ,

If u realy need to do some changings on servers u can always mail Dean .

I asked him to change few things in CFG files and restart servers , so Dean helped me out with that on 'Christmas Day'

Thx a lot Dean , i dont need my CP anymore at the moment

Regards DCke
Cool But i don't know hes e-mail
Quote from jsrk :Are you sure, because i think that you don't know how hard work it would be:frosty:

What are you trying to say? Whatever it is, just say it!
I know it's hard work, but still i would done the same on Christmas day.. Just relax..
Problem again, and again, and again...
Hello!

I cant believe, that the way u Guys do, is good, cause your support is bad/slow etc.
Many times in the past, when we got a trouble, i submitted a support ticket across the OFFICIAL 500 Servers CP or Billing system.
U usually give me an answer after many days(if u give), does not matters, if the ticket was HIGH!

Sometimes just a little work solved the problems!

After some letters, we reached, that our servers runs on Z28, and got the latest free Airio.

We saw, that some statistical menu appeared in CP...

But they did not work all the time... (useless feature in my eyes, why was there?)

So... after a few weeks "perfect" running, the horror begins again.

U send me a mail, that maintenance will begin.... in 30 min.

lol or not? OK, we are alive. Maintenance is over.

After a few days, again... maintenance is in 30 min.

WTF? I wroted than to Dean, and next time, he send me a mail before maintenance in time, about 23 hours. That is some good thing. In this mail, he wroted, that this will end up till .... bla bla bla..

We waited this time, and after some hours, but server CP was not reachable.

I wroted again to Dean, and i got a mail, that this is a bit bigger problem, that he tought, and he did not sleep over X hours, but after some hours, servers worked.

(1st, I am a human too, so i can understand, if somebody tired if he could not sleep, but in 2nd, I am a customer, who payed for some service, and i want to use it, so i dont care about sleeping problems.)

So, the servers works "fine", till now.

We want to check some settings, and when we enter the CP, we can see this:

The servers running, but there is a bit problem again, and Ticket Submitting disappeared! (this, why i am here. cause in a mail i got this link... but i dont think, i must read a thread on another site, if the official got a ticket system and a support forum too...)

So! I wanna ask, why is this happens AGAIN?

And a big-big problem that we got AGAIN and old Airio and the Official patch installed, we dont want them. We want the Z28 (easy switch between Demo/S1/S2) and the latest Airio.

The begining was a magic, but after 1 month, problems again and again... so, i think, that after our payed session is over, we will leave, with a bad feeling.

How can i reach, that U watch your customers?
U are maybe the cheapest, but with these problems... no.

I want a support, that active, and online.
I am in some other server renting, and there is no time. If some problem appears, they put into the news feed in CP. If we want something, we can reach them almost 0-24, or within a few hours.
Quote from mackosajt :We waited this time, and after some hours, but server CP was not reachable.

I wroted again to Dean, and i got a mail, that this is a bit bigger problem, that he tought, and he did not sleep over X hours, but after some hours, servers worked.

(1st, I am a human too, so i can understand, if somebody tired if he could not sleep, but in 2nd, I am a customer, who payed for some service, and i want to use it, so i dont care about sleeping problems.)

So, the servers works "fine", till now.

We want to check some settings, and when we enter the CP, we can see this:

The servers running, but there is a bit problem again, and Ticket Submitting disappeared! (this, why i am here. cause in a mail i got this link... but i dont think, i must read a thread on another site, if the official got a ticket system and a support forum too...)

So! I wanna ask, why is this happens AGAIN?

And a big-big problem that we got AGAIN and old Airio and the Official patch installed, we dont want them. We want the Z28 (easy switch between Demo/S1/S2) and the latest Airio.

The begining was a magic, but after 1 month, problems again and again... so, i think, that after our payed session is over, we will leave, with a bad feeling.

How can i reach, that U watch your customers?
U are maybe the cheapest, but with these problems... no.

I want a support, that active, and online.
I am in some other server renting, and there is no time. If some problem appears, they put into the news feed in CP. If we want something, we can reach them almost 0-24, or within a few hours.

Please read some of the past posts in this thread, it would explain that Dean hit a major issue and had to rebuild the entire Control Panel database, and has been taking time each day since to work on it, but even service provider administrators have real life to take care of still.

In regards to editing server things, you can do several things via /command=parameter in LFS without needing a server reboot, or you can do as many here have already done, write to admin@500servers.com with what changes you need made.

Regarding Airio, I am aware that Dean has been waiting to receive the newest Airio version files, and I haven't been aware if he has received them or not.

You have experienced problems, and your decision to not renew after this billed period ends is your decision.

Personally, I will be renewing our servers again next time they come due, because I have understood that there has been an abnormal amount of defecation hitting rotary oscillators this year, and Dean has been doing his best all things considered to keep things going. I trust that in time, Dean will sort the issues out and stability will be restored. The only way to help ensure that this happens, is to trust this and believe in the service enough to shell out the required money.
Quote from dekojester :Please read some of the past posts in this thread, it would explain that Dean hit a major issue and had to rebuild the entire Control Panel database, and has been taking time each day since to work on it, but even service provider administrators have real life to take care of still.

In regards to editing server things, you can do several things via /command=parameter in LFS without needing a server reboot, or you can do as many here have already done, write to admin@500servers.com with what changes you need made.

Regarding Airio, I am aware that Dean has been waiting to receive the newest Airio version files, and I haven't been aware if he has received them or not.

You have experienced problems, and your decision to not renew after this billed period ends is your decision.

Personally, I will be renewing our servers again next time they come due, because I have understood that there has been an abnormal amount of defecation hitting rotary oscillators this year, and Dean has been doing his best all things considered to keep things going. I trust that in time, Dean will sort the issues out and stability will be restored. The only way to help ensure that this happens, is to trust this and believe in the service enough to shell out the required money.

U do not understand me.

I dont want to read posts here... I want to read news in CP or on the MAIN PAGE of 500servers.com
WHy should i read and posting here if the main site alive?
Why He cant put a LINE on the main site, that sry, some issue...
why is this there?

Airio: on the menu, there is the choice to get the latest, but earlier we have an issue with installing the newest, and he solved it. Z28 too...
Why all this cant work simply?

Service provider got a life, and got a work. If the customer pays, he must work. He is not in work like 8 am. - 16 pm. work. His work is to be online and working services.

A webservice provider got workers on emergency cases. they work till they need.

This is business, not friendship.
Quote from mackosajt :U do not understand me.

I dont want to read posts here... I want to read news in CP or on the MAIN PAGE of 500servers.com
WHy should i read and posting here if the main site alive?
Why He cant put a LINE on the main site, that sry, some issue...
why is this there?

Airio: on the menu, there is the choice to get the latest, but earlier we have an issue with installing the newest, and he solved it. Z28 too...
Why all this cant work simply?

Hi,

There is now news available on the 500servers homepage, This was not added previously plainly and simply because most people seem to come here when there is a problem, The last scheduled outage that was listed on the 500server home page came around and people came here still, So i assumed that nobody used it and therefore did not waste time updating it.

Now that i know it is something people will use, i will update it.

I have still not received the latest Airio version which is why it has not been made available on the control panel.

The "Status Graph" addition that was available on the control panel was only any use to people on the 81.19.209.205 machine as it had not been rolled out to all users yet whilst it was being tested for fesability, The icon on the control panel would simply not have displayed a status graph for users on other servers such as yourself, I am not sure what harm that could possibly have caused people, but i hope it did not cause you too much distress.

Quote from SaMiX :Airio seems not to restart, for my server I can wait

I have restarted your Airio for you and it has connected to 2 servers however it is failing to connect to a 3rd server listed which is not hosted on any of our machines (213.*.*.*)
Quote from franky500 :Hi,

There is now news available on the 500servers homepage, This was not added previously plainly and simply because most people seem to come here when there is a problem, The last scheduled outage that was listed on the 500server home page came around and people came here still, So i assumed that nobody used it and therefore did not waste time updating it.

Now that i know it is something people will use, i will update it.

I have still not received the latest Airio version which is why it has not been made available on the control panel.

The "Status Graph" addition that was available on the control panel was only any use to people on the 81.19.209.205 machine as it had not been rolled out to all users yet whilst it was being tested for fesability, The icon on the control panel would simply not have displayed a status graph for users on other servers such as yourself, I am not sure what harm that could possibly have caused people, but i hope it did not cause you too much distress.

1st of all, U got an official ticket system, u got an official forum at your page, u got an email, but u wrote here, cause some people posting here, in a non-official forum. Are U kidding?
U are providing some services for money, not for pleasure. U must have official information panel, u must respect for your customers. If it seems useless to U, here is the example (me) that u must have it, and refreshing it.
U think, that official forum @500servers is useless... some people used it... but u... like ticket system.
I made a ticket on a day, at 8 am... after 2 days, u give me a feedback, that evrithing is correct, and check my pc etc... AFTER 2 DAYS... when we also noticed, that the servers goes well...

Airio... if u watch my server, u can see, wich version is using on it. If u watch the menu, u can see, that 2 more version in it(2.4.0 and 2.4.1). Why we got 2.39a if 2.4.1 released on 2010-5-22, 2.4.2 2010-05-25...

latest? 2.5.1 Downloadable till 2010-11-22

What are u talking abaout?

U did not mentioned the LFS version...
Once we got the Z28, but now again the old Z.

Stat... +others.
functions, that not working correctly is useless. hide, delete etc. but not shown if it not works.
Other GSP can do it?
iF U not like peoples, who want working services for his money, u give it up.
Can u understand my problem, or just in write only mode?
-
(Playchicco) DELETED by Playchicco
Quote from mackosajt :snip

what the hell is your problem? try being more civilized!
@ playicho all FTP and Cpanel logins as stated are offline (i think about FTP but it could be reset)
Hy Franly,
i've a problem !
With my account (mc0676) i see my services like "Unknow Service".
Why ?
I've a 47 slots server for 1 year and a pros airio.
Please fix it.

I cannot send ticket from my hosting panel, too.
i can´t login why?!
as I can't fill in a ticket on CP, I post it here.
yes I have read the post before.. But just to let Dean know we also in trouble.

server name : 81.19.209.208:37485
liveforspeed.be

Thx for the support !! and happy holidays !
Quote from Mustangman759 :what the hell is your problem? try being more civilized!
@ playicho all FTP and Cpanel logins as stated are offline (i think about FTP but it could be reset)

Are an admin @ 500servers? NO? Just a troll?

I paid for some services, but not works well.

If u pays for a car, but u can not set your seats, mirrors etc. can u enjoy it? Air Condition not works... but built in...
I pay for my servies to, but the way you treat Dean is awful.
maybe you need to reread the terms of use anyways. http://www.500servers.com/terms.php
#4 and #5 on the second section. Im pretty shure you flaming is listed under #4...
oh and trust me im not to fond on the downtime but I know I have to be patient and accept it.
wasnt intended at you but I thought I would definetly bring up some points.
Funny how u all guys are frustrated , read previous posts ...

If U need to do Important changes to ur servers just mail admin@500servers.com , Dean will do the best he can while working on CP panel to help u with the changings when he is at Office .

I asked Dean twice to update cfgfiles and restart few servers , he helped me out , not directly but within a few hours .

Just chill , send ur Info to Dean , as soon he's got time he will help u out .

Keep up the good work Dean , i hope things get OK soon again so all this is history .

Regards DCke
Quote from Mustangman759 :I pay for my servies to, but the way you treat Dean is awful.
maybe you need to reread the terms of use anyways. http://www.500servers.com/terms.php
#4 and #5 on the second section. Im pretty shure you flaming is listed under #4...
oh and trust me im not to fond on the downtime but I know I have to be patient and accept it.

But if u see something, that i am not, pls report it. I wont be angry... cause can not use our server like what we want. I dont like waiting... days, weeks. Can we get some compensation about that? MAybe no...

Quote from DCke :Funny how u all guys are frustrated , read previous posts ...

If U need to do Important changes to ur servers just mail admin@500servers.com , Dean will do the best he can while working on CP panel to help u with the changings when he is at Office .

I asked Dean twice to update cfgfiles and restart few servers , he helped me out , not directly but within a few hours .

Just chill , send ur Info to Dean , as soon he's got time he will help u out .

Keep up the good work Dean , i hope things get OK soon again so all this is history .

Regards DCke

Explain it... U spent some money to some services, but u can not use it on that way, what u want, just waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.
If the electrician provider (dont know the exact word to explain the electric wire provider - 110/230 Volt ) give u a hang on over 24 hour, or any (in terms+condition), he will maybe give some refund to u, or something like that.
I dont want it, just use the service over CP, and online, not with waiting time. Copy?
LOL normally he extends your subscription length by the time + some for the inconvienance. Heck I need to get replays off of my server to but im not complaining.
normally... but he maybe know, that I am fed up with the problems
Just for the record:

all our 8 servers and Airio are listed as "unknown" in CP.

Also I am not able to download any Airo config file to change any settings. "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."... (I don´t trust the CP´s Editor yet - so I prefer downloading, editing and uploading)
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG