The online racing simulator
The NASCAR one isn't that bad really, I had a few spins but was right behind the leader by the finish and came second
Man Chavm481's Mount Murder Sky ring track does killer rolls and aerial flips!

I demolished or "melted" my GTR on it

Taking Nascars around it with AI = Major LOL!
Although standard cars wont flip I've found.
Quote from CoolColJ :Man Chavm481's Mount Murder Sky ring track does killer rolls and aerial flips!

I demolished or "melted" my GTR on it

Taking Nascars around it with AI = Major LOL
Although standard cars wont flip I've found.

How do you get this track?
track sharing.
Hello.
Got GT5 along with a Thrustmaster ferrari GT experiance.
I have two major problems.
1. When I am not even touching the brake pedal ingame there is about a 5% of brake. I have searched a bit on google and apparently this is a problem with GT5, not my wheel, as there is no deadzone options. Is this true? If it's not, where are the deadzone options?
2. my weel turns 90 degrees left and right. I have to turn 70 degrees to get any ingame responce at all? Like i said, i am wondering if there is a deadzone option.
Thanks in advance,
zay
Quote from Zay :Hello.
Got GT5 along with a Thrustmaster ferrari GT experiance.
I have two major problems.
1. When I am not even touching the brake pedal ingame there is about a 5% of brake. I have searched a bit on google and apparently this is a problem with GT5, not my wheel, as there is no deadzone options. Is this true? If it's not, where are the deadzone options?
2. my weel turns 90 degrees left and right. I have to turn 70 degrees to get any ingame responce at all? Like i said, i am wondering if there is a deadzone option.
Thanks in advance,
zay

No deadzone options so far. You should have got a Driving Force GT wheel instead. I don't even think the wheel you have is officially supported
Is Nascar on the Ring doable with completely stock car? A friend of mine gave me a car to tackle this event.. always seem to make a huge error by the end of the first lap but i can see myself catching the first guy..
I did it. You can't tune the NASCARs anyways other than setup.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Is Nascar on the Ring doable with completely stock car? A friend of mine gave me a car to tackle this event.. always seem to make a huge error by the end of the first lap but i can see myself catching the first guy..

Yeah stock, just increase the downforce to the maximum, and drop the gear ratio down

You need to get the lead time down to -20secs by the end of the first lap to have a chance
I even wrote Santa that my dream would be PS3 with GT5 in there, still I got nothing. Never had any console and always wanted to play GT... :sadbanana
Quote from speed1230 :I have a simillar track though the flight after the jump is a bit longer

Pics or it didn't happen!
Finally have the XJ13, great car, almost too good for a car that old??? it's faster than a GTR.
I have my Chromeline XJ13 sitting in my garage with cobwebs since I got it off the Facebook thing. I just haven't clicked with it

Plus the sound of it has too much phasing/flanging
Quote from Boris Lozac :Is Nascar on the Ring doable with completely stock car? A friend of mine gave me a car to tackle this event.. always seem to make a huge error by the end of the first lap but i can see myself catching the first guy..

Whel if I can do it you can do it to
anything i can do to get anything else through facebook, or any other sweet bonus' any more. they have to be available with the US ofc.
setup? I am attempting the exact combo as my first try at drifting right now.
Everything at stock settings and fully tuned, no ABS. Comfort medium tires iirc.
stock including LSD and Suspension?
Stock settings on them yes, just bought all the best parts.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG