The online racing simulator
Quote from JJ72 :LOL that's quick!! I fail to see the logic behind the campaign either, so I used the pedo bear as profile pic. XD

Hahaha that made my evening!
Quote from ZORER :winner!

+1, just wonder why no one had the idea before ^^

btw it should be kinda like FFFFFFFUUUUUU fighters.....
well the picture is like a year old or so...
Quote from niall09 :

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST OF YOU!

lulz :3
Isn't it like "fuhhhh" instead of "foooo"? who says "foooooook"?
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
if we pool our funds, can we sail the seas do piratey things? Build a mighty pirate fleet from captured vessels and terrorize the seas yaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh pirate:
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :if we pool our funds, can we sail the seas do piratey things? Build a mighty pirate fleet from captured vessels and terrorize the seas yaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh pirate:

gotta get some oars then, dey tukk the engines out :<
Quote from MijnWraak :Isn't it like "fuhhhh" instead of "foooo"? who says "foooooook"?

Quote :Foo Fighters (engl.: Bezeichnung für unbekannte Flugobjekte im Zweiten Weltkrieg

( UFO´s in 2. world war where called "foo fighters")
Quote from MijnWraak :Isn't it like "fuhhhh" instead of "foooo"? who says "foooooook"?

most northern English. it's a bit like the Irish saying "feck"
Quote from dadge :most northern English. it's a bit like the Irish saying "feck"

It's FU as in Kung Fu, but I see at as multiple F's and U's not the first two letters of the synonymus curse word.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's FU as in Kung Fu, but I see at as multiple F's and U's not the first two letters of the synonymus curse word.

one letter "U" makes the word sound too sharp. adding more U's extends the sound so it sounds like Fuuuuuuuuu. but now we're talking about phonetics of a word that doesn't exist.
Quote from dadge :one letter "U" makes the word sound too sharp. adding more U's extends the sound so it sounds like Fuuuuuuuuu. but now we're talking about phonetics of a word that doesn't exist.

Indeed. lol
It's scary how close to the real Hermann Göring that little cartoon is!
And really freaky that it was only earlier today that, out of nowhere, the same jews <-> juice pun popped into my head at work.. wtf!
Jews, juice, it's nothing new. Every time I hear germans speaking English on a movie and they mention jews, all I hear is juice.
It should also be parked next to a 'Yewt'
Quote from BlueFlame :Indeed. lol

On a similar note. I was watching a comedian talk about something similar the other night. his issue was with putting two asterix in the word **** (the forum did that). he went on to say that F+two asterix+K has more meaning than the actual word you're trying to censor.
the guy had a point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg-Ke36aBh4
This one was lol too:
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG