The online racing simulator
Quote from Bawbag :People get run over by cars all the time, but it would be right for me to push someone infront of a car?

The snake needs food, as the snakes owner, the owner must present live food to keep the snake healthy. If you don't like it then maybe you shouldn't get out of bed or watch programs with an Attenborough commentary, because you will clearly get upset about it.
Quote from ACCAkut :
pic

Women in the kitchen = win.

Quote from Bawbag :Why not, the same reasoning is applied, which is, just because something happens all the time, if I make said thing happen is it justified?

What happens in nature is fine, animals have to hunt in order to survive. What if I found a pack of zebras, shot one dead and dropped it off infront of a pack of lions, is that nature, I mean they eat zebras all the time..right?

Ok, let me try your reasoning.

If you have a plane full of people, is it ok to crash the plane?
I mean, people die every day right, plus the people in the plane will die eventually.

Another one:
What should you do when you are hungry?
You could eat something, but that would mean killing a fish, or a pig for example. You'd better kill yourself, since you wouldn't kill a fish/pig for that. Also, lions will eat you, which is nice, because they were hungry too.
Quote from logitekg25 :you are just taking the work out of the lions eating

U'd end up taking much more than that. It was exciting to go to the zoo when I was a kid, but now it's kinda sad. How much "lion" is there in lions there etc?

Regarding dislikes @ BlueFlame: If there's something a person doesn't like, he should try to change it - that's why having a vote, liberty to speak up without penalty etc. is so important - ppl who remain passive are the problem.
Quote from r4ptor :
Regarding dislikes @ BlueFlame: If there's something a person doesn't like, he should try to change it - that's why having a vote, liberty to speak up without penalty etc. is so important - ppl who remain passive are the problem.

How can you dislike nature? Dislike the very reason that you are still alive? Eating plants doesn't mean that you aren't killing something either. What ever you do, in your everyday of life, you are killing something, it's part of life, if you dislike this major part of life, then you dislike life indefinately and should submit your body for science tests.

Also, we don't have the liberty to say what we want, I could say things that were racist and not get away with it, it might be different in Danmark, I don't know... but here you start being racist, and it's a good way to get locked in a dungeon and beaten.
Quote from Bawbag :People get run over by cars all the time, but it would be right for me to push someone infront of a car?

unless you're planning to eat the person you pushed under a car. if not, then it's just manslaughter
Bawbag has a respectable opinion. I dont see the point in discussing it as this is the wrong thread to do so. Some people are grown up thinking that something like that could be wrong. At the same time, some people have been taught that its wrong, or havent seen nature take place right in front of them, or not enough education. Others think its nature, others think its part of life, others think its survival.

Me personally, i couldnt give a shit about the bird getting eaten. Not because its nature, but because ive grown up seeing nature being alot more ..say.... screwed up. That birds death is minimal compared to what i have witnessed, and most likely what many others have witnessed.

Its pretty discusting seeing a shark, lion and croc attack/bite/eat a human being but you just cant press charges or do something about it. Its nature, its kind of.. "suck shit". What can you do?

My point is, some people have different opinions and feelings, and im sure you all know that theres no point discussing whos correct or incorrect in a funny picture thread.. and yes i know someone can reply BUT YOU ARE TOO!!, but.. im just stating something that might help the thread get back on track. Its slack for the bird to be put in that position, its nature for the bird to get eaten..

Tough luck, its both. In my opinion, all your points are valid, so if you want to discuss it, make a thread. I know ive perhaps never posted in a funny pic thread before, but i check this thread everytime im on this forum.
Quote from BlueFlame :How can you dislike nature?

I bet the owner (and owners of many other pets) lets the snake move freely at all times, because it's so natural? That's not the point though, and I dont get upset by pets or them being fed by live animals, but you don't have to show it like that. Ppl die all the time, but that doesn't mean it's ok to show that as well in a western country.

Quote from BlueFlame :
Also, we don't have the liberty to say what we want

We don't constantly get reminded about what we can and can't say because it's pretty much common knowledge what this right means. But I'll keep in mind to reference to wiki next time the two of us have a convo.
Quote from r4ptor :I bet the owner (and owners of many other pets) lets the snake move freely at all times, because it's so natural? That's not the point though, and I dont get upset by pets or them being fed by live animals, but you don't have to show it like that. Ppl die all the time, but that doesn't mean it's ok to show that as well in a western country.

First, I just wonder how come you compare and almost make equal feeding a pet that has to eat flesh (ppl do not - if you think it is wrong, you dont have to do it... but nevertheless everybody needs some nutrition) with pushing someone in front of the car... quite creepy. And sometmies it is hard to tell if it is because both things are so worthless or the opposite
Quote from AndRand :First, I just wonder how come you compare and almost make equal feeding a pet that has to eat flesh (ppl do not - if you think it is wrong, you dont have to do it... but nevertheless everybody needs some nutrition) with pushing someone in front of the car... quite creepy. And sometmies it is hard to tell if it is because both things are so worthless or the opposite

I didn't write about the car thing. Bawbag did

But I think I know where he is getting at: In nature, the "strongest" will survive, but in the case of that vid, the chick is doomed no matter what. In nature, the chick would likely be doomed as well, but it would also have chances of survival. In the case of the vid, it is simply supposed to be eaten, because the owner fancies snakes. You could argue that feeding the snake with a live animal is closer to nature, and i'd agree - but is it also closer to nature for the chick? It's a compromise that doesn't upset me (can depend on what and how though), but showing and exploiting it like that is IMO amoral.

SidiousX: rofl, thats just... horrid!
Who the hell cares, political correctness and the internet do not go hand and hand, just post some damn pictures.
I wonder what his favorite games are..

Hmm... CoD?
Hello Kitty Online, obviously.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Hello Kitty Online, obviously.

Seriously though, I thought of Half-Life (and HL2, Ep1, Ep2 and so on)

The first of my "Unlikely but Funny" funnies.
Attached images
unlikelybutfunny1.jpg
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG