The online racing simulator
If it wasn't the bird, it would have been a rat or some other small animal. The snake has to eat, too.
Quote from MAGGOT :If it wasn't the bird, it would have been a rat or some other small animal. The snake has to eat, too.

I know a man who has a snake, and he bought mouses to feed the snake. But he felt sorry for them, so he feed them too now... I don't know what does he feeds snake with.
I got the impression that half the people on chatroulette are trolls, feeding vids and gifs via Manycam to trick/scare people. But that said i never tried it myself
Quote from matijapkc :I know a man who has a snake, and he bought mouses to feed the snake. But he felt sorry for them, so he feed them too now... I don't know what does he feeds snake with.

Fatter mice?
Quote from MAGGOT :If it wasn't the bird, it would have been a rat or some other small animal. The snake has to eat, too.

I dont get it - what is interesting in watching ie. cat eating?
Quote from dadge :the girls were given all the opportunities to disco but they stayed and watched. to me, that's sick.

HEHEHAHAHAHA dadge, seriously, you're off the hook man. I love it.
Quote from BlueFlame :HEHEHAHAHAHA dadge, seriously, you're off the hook man. I love it.

I'm pretty sure he meant disconnect
Quote from Silverracer :http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4954/image003er.jpg
The importance of the colour of the bike seat...

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU
You have REALLY got me scared.

Quote from Bose321 :Hahaha, I didn't see it at first.

It was the second thing I noticed. At first, I saw his face, and then noticed something strange down there. When I looked at it and I was socked. That's disgusting.

Also, I love this pic.

Attached images
1269696931931.jpg
i fealt like crying. this is meant to be a funny picture thread
lol!

Quote from BlueFlame :It's not sick, animals eat animals all the time, .

People get run over by cars all the time, but it would be right for me to push someone infront of a car?
Quote from Bawbag :People get run over by cars all the time, but it would be right for me to push someone infront of a car?

That is not even a little bit the same.
thats not needed for survival
Quote from logitekg25 :thats not needed for survival

Actually, while it is not the car that eats the victim, several people could live a day or two off of the victim. There are alternatives of course, but what's one out of 7 billion anyway
ummmm.....go ahead and eat the next person you see dead on the side of the road
Quote from logitekg25 :ummmm.....go ahead and eat the next person you see dead on the side of the road

That's illegal, so no thanks. There's also a considerable risk of legionellosis with raw human flesh, so unless its well done, I wouldn't touch human anyway.
we agree

Quote from BlakjeKaas :That is not even a little bit the same.

Why not, the same reasoning is applied, which is, just because something happens all the time, if I make said thing happen is it justified?

What happens in nature is fine, animals have to hunt in order to survive. What if I found a pack of zebras, shot one dead and dropped it off infront of a pack of lions, is that nature, I mean they eat zebras all the time..right?
you are just taking the work out of the lions eating.

you have a snake, it is probably a pet, so it doesnt really know it has to hunt, it was probably what it was going to eat too

you got a completely unnatural object (car) and you have it going and an animal in its way, it hits it and kills it. nothing is probably going to eat it. so you just essentially wasted an animal (for lack of another word)

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG