The online racing simulator
Quote from Feffe85 :Old stuff:
Processor: intel core2duo e8500 @ 3.59ghz
Cooling: COOLERMASTER V8
Videocard: XFX GEFORCE GTX 260 896MB GDDR3 PCI-E DVI MULTI CORE
Cooling: STOCK
Memory: CORSAIR 4GB DDR2 XMS2 PC6400 (2X2GB)
HDD: 1x160GB 1x 320GB & 1x 1TB
Motherboard: ASUS P5QL PRO P43 775 ATX
PSU: COOLER MASTER REAL POWER MODULAR 520W
Speakers: crosswood 5.1 system
Soundcard: alc889a 7.1-channel
Monitor: Benq G2200W
Wheel: Logitech G25
Keyboard/mouse: logitech gaming g15 / microsoft laser mouse 6000

New stuff:
Processor: Intel Core i7 950 3.06GHz
Cooling: Stock
Videocard: Gigabyte GTX460 768MB
Cooling: STOCK
Memory: CORSAIR Dominator GT DHX 2000MHz
HDD: 1x 40GB, 1x 500GB, 1x 320GB & 1x 1TB
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage III Gene mATX
PSU: COOLER MASTER REAL POWER MODULAR 520W
Soundcard: Inboard crap
Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 2494HS
Wheel: Logitech G25
Keyboard/mouse: Logitech G15 / Razer Diamondback 3G Blue

any pictures???? always good to see pictures helps with new ideas or if having problems with "how to set up my wheel" not really to hate on people i just love to see how people set up wheels and monitors- that how i got idea for mine and it alwasy cool to see
Not exclusively mine, but I've fallen in love with it anyway

MB: ASUS Sabertooth X58
CPU: Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.48GHz
VGA: Asus GTX470 (1280 MB)
RAM: Patriot Sector5 1333MHz 2x4GB (8-8-9-25)
HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB cache
PSU: Corsair TX750W
CPU Fan: Thermaltake Frío
Screen: Dell 2209WA
Quote from fabiESCO :any pictures???? always good to see pictures helps with new ideas or if having problems with "how to set up my wheel" not really to hate on people i just love to see how people set up wheels and monitors- that how i got idea for mine and it alwasy cool to see

Sure mate, i always take pictures of both the removal och things and rebuild of my computer :P

2 of the pictures was taken with the old setup, and 1 with the new (the one with the dual fan on the RAM) Got more pictures but cant find them right now :S
Attached images
NIK_0277__.jpg
_MG_4468__.jpg
NIK_0244__.jpg
Quote from dadge :this guy must have fluked it then.....

I'm with u Dadge on this one..

Im running a core i7 @ 3ghz, 6gb ram @ 2ghz, 4hdds and a gtx460 oc + 4 fans, 1 optical and wheel, kb + mouse.. on a CM 520w.. there is ALOT of juice in these :O
Quote from Feffe85 :Sure mate, i always take pictures of both the removal och things and rebuild of my computer :P

2 of the pictures was taken with the old setup, and 1 with the new (the one with the dual fan on the RAM) Got more pictures but cant find them right now :S

looks nice.. i always see a lot of fancy shit in peoples computer and it looks freaking awesome.. i dont know much of what all those thinga are for but looks great..

my inside looks simple compared to your guys. i only wished the video card would be able to go upsidedown.. had the cool picture and fan n the bottom cant see it.

mmm about time to clean my inside..
Hey, I just wanted to know, is my laptop enough to race in S2? I'm gonna get S2 soon. When on full demo servers, I have 20-more than 50 fps.

Processor: Genuine Intel(R) CPU U4100 @ 1.30GHz (2CPUs), ~1.3GHz
Graphics: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Please tell me if you want any more info!

And also, if I run Game Booster when playing LFS, could this help me to get a better result of fps?

Thanks.
can any 1 of the pros here suggest me a pretty good watercooling system? not too expensive but i dont want cheap shit either. pls.
(i might upgrade my pc too again)
Why would you want that flat next to your case? I mean, it doesn't seem practical at all.
Because it keeps your CPU and northbridge at room temperature. It works very well, that large tank is full of liquid.
Quote from Bose321 :Why would you want that flat next to your case? I mean, it doesn't seem practical at all.

It just stands behind it, it's not too bad.

Wouldn't recommend it tho, unless you *need* silence... it struggled with my Xeon.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Hey, I just wanted to know, is my laptop enough to race in S2? I'm gonna get S2 soon. When on full demo servers, I have 20-more than 50 fps.

Processor: Genuine Intel(R) CPU U4100 @ 1.30GHz (2CPUs), ~1.3GHz
Graphics: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family

Please tell me if you want any more info!

And also, if I run Game Booster when playing LFS, could this help me to get a better result of fps?

Thanks.

Nevermind, got my licence anyway.
My rig
Attached images
02122010017.jpg
i know that,but i want an internal system or just cpu cooler.
You don't need water cooling then. I have the Zalman CNPS9900A copper cooler, and it's excellent. It keeps my QX9650 (stock speed) at 35C, whereas my northbridge is around 50C. And it's quieter than my video card and power supply fans.
i have i7 with stock fan its at 39. my gf is complaining about the fan noise all the time(i got 5x120mm fans),so i might end up getting separate parts and build my own system.
Then get quieter fans and a better heatsink

39 isn't hot. hell, 50 is barely pushing it.
It's true, 39 isn't hot. Did you set all your fans in the bios to be quiet?
yeah, better fans seem to be the way to go for you. maybe you could review the airflow to reduce any obstacles the air might hit. maybe reduce the amount of fans but increase the fan size (140mm)?
Ye i dont really need better cooling,i just thought it`d cool to have watercooling for the cpu,northbridge and memory at least,and it would be quieter.i dont think my bios has that option,but ill check it tonight.gf was complaining rly when i put a small fan behind the cpu coz i was doing excessive rendering
Quote from e2mustang :Ye i dont really need better cooling,i just thought it`d cool to have watercooling for the cpu,northbridge and memory at least,and it would be quieter.i dont think my bios has that option,but ill check it tonight.gf was complaining rly when i put a small fan behind the cpu coz i was doing excessive rendering

next time you render something, tell her to make you a samich! win win
lolo make them sandwiches faster !

Post your "LFS" rig..
(3080 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG