The online racing simulator
Team Rock Racing 2011
(122 posts, started )
Quote from teamturdsracing :He prolly has such big real-life probs dat he made up all da contract and sponsar stuph.

Walter you fail at failing. You're jus'a dumb piece of meat. Why dont'cha shoot yaself ...

troll...
-
(xtraction) DELETED by xtraction
I'm all for flaming rockclunge but that was a tad unnecessary sean.
whats the point, really?
Quote from Tomhah :whats the point, really?

+1 whats the point of trolling rockclan and his team?
-
Sean, just shuttup. Turn off your computer, go outside, and never come back. Thanks.
Quote from racer hero :Sean, just shuttup. Turn off your computer, go outside, and never come back. Thanks.

Ken, shuttup. Turn off your computer, go to cassies house, and die. Thanks.
oh cmon :/
ahhh...the kings brothers
OFC grow up Ray
-
Quote from xtraction :Rofl ken, plz dont make you you have a life, because you just dont. If your not playing LFS, Your on iRacing, If your not on that your sleeping.

Girlfriend, karting, school?
#90 - Zay
Quote from racer hero :Sean, just shuttup. Turn off your computer, go outside, and never come back. Thanks.

+1
Just go away, people like you xtraction make me want to kill myself. F*ck off.
Quote from xtraction :Rofl ken, plz dont make you you have a life, because you just dont. If your not playing LFS, Your on iRacing, If your not on that your sleeping.

Surprisingly he does! Yours (if you have one) seems to be trying to find cracks in other people's lives, to hide all the ones in your own.

The more you post, the more ridiculous you look. You've changed your name twice already, has the name "Kings" ever come up for you too?
Quote from PMD9409 :You've changed your name twice already, has the name "Kings" ever come up for you too?

Quote from PMD9409 :Surprisingly he does! Yours (if you have one) seems to be trying to find cracks in other people's lives, to hide all the ones in your own.

The more you post, the more ridiculous you look. You've changed your name twice already, has the name "Kings" ever come up for you too?

Meh not my real name I dont care, just covers my real identity from stalkers like boothy
-
Love that your hated? Your brain is backwards son.
#96 - Zay
Quote from racer hero :Love that your hated? Your brain is backwards son.

and ur just noticing that now ken
-
#97 - PoVo
Hi, please stop the flame.
Any big news for 2011 trr?
We should really stop flaming, remember we are the fortunate ones who do not have a handicap disorder, but there is someone in TRR who does

Team Rock Racing 2011
(122 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG