#201 - Zay
For me its:
GUNS
AK74u/red dot(custom)/Rapid Fire
Python Speed reloder
PERKS
Warlord pro, hacker, hardline
#202 - Zay
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Whats the highest level you guys seen? I seen a Prestiged 4 level 14 yesterday. I'm Prestiged 1 Level 9 currently and still got some lifetime challenges to beat. Shouldnt take long to get to next Prestige.

Sorry for double post, but Ive seen a prestige 4 level 10, like 3 or 4 days ago
Quote from Zay :For me its:
GUNS
AK74u/red dot(custom)/Rapid Fire
Python Speed reloder
PERKS
Warlord pro, hacker, hardline

FAMAS (reflex)
Ballistic knife
Warlard, Tactical Mask, Hardline
#204 - Zay
Quote from DieKolkrabe :FAMAS (reflex)
Ballistic knife
Warlard, Tactical Mask, Hardline

Nice, from what Ive heard, im thinking of trying the FAMAS, I play team deathmatch, will that be a good gun?
Thanks,
zay
for ffa i run famas suppressor, c278 or whatever fully auto, ghost, slight of hand and ninja, for everything else its either AK74 dual mags (twice the ammo!) or AK47 dual mags, with the C278, ghost or hardline pro, slight and mara all with claymores! With spyplane, chopper gunner and dogs usually get a k/d of atleast 2.7 upwards and in the top 3 everyround so cant complain
Gah

Connection interrrupted is driving me nuts. Every other game I get it or disconnected due to transmission error or steam connect failed
Quote from Joe93 :for ffa i run famas suppressor, c278 or whatever fully auto, ghost, slight of hand and ninja, for everything else its either AK74 dual mags (twice the ammo!) or AK47 dual mags, with the C278, ghost or hardline pro, slight and mara all with claymores! With spyplane, chopper gunner and dogs usually get a k/d of atleast 2.7 upwards and in the top 3 everyround so cant complain

FYI using full-auto on the CZ pistol reduces the damage so its a 4 shot kill, better off using extended mags
I don't like the suppressor, it kills the range

I can usually get 5-10 spy planes a round
#209 - Zay
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I don't like the suppressor, it kills the range

I can usually get 5-10 spy planes a round

Yeh, I never use it. Just tried FAMAS, dont really like it
I am level 30, what gun would you recommend I get when I get to level 50, as im planning on staying at level 50 for a while.
Thanks,
zay
Just looked at a video of a guy going flawless in FFA with the G11. Wish i tried it out before i prestiged. APparently it has like zero recoil and with steady aim, it's pretty OP
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Just looked at a video of a guy going flawless in FFA with the G11. Wish i tried it out before i prestiged. APparently it has like zero recoil and with steady aim, it's pretty OP

No.

It has less range and damage than the M16, just has a bigger clip and a much longer reload.
Quote from Zay :Yeh, I never use it. Just tried FAMAS, dont really like it
I am level 30, what gun would you recommend I get when I get to level 50, as im planning on staying at level 50 for a while.
Thanks,
zay

Galil or Aug

I love the FAMAS, went 24-9 with it

Headshot with an RPG? Wow
#213 - Zay
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Galil or Aug

I love the FAMAS, went 24-9 with it

Headshot with an RPG? Wow

Mkay, I already have those, so ill try em asap
g11 would be ggreat if you could use accesories apart from either the low power scope or the zoom scope, the way it'ss et up it really belongs in with the sniper rifles as much as the assault rifles.

personnaly my current prefered weapon is the FM with an acog and supressor, makes alovely sniper gun with no worried about holding your breath, far better fire rate than any sniper rifle and you can snap fire from the hip
#215 - Uke
Yes, picked up my mail and there it was : D

Gonna tell my opinions about the game today.
If it's on PC, try multiplayer
#218 - Uke
Quote from DieKolkrabe :If it's on PC, try multiplayer

I did, everything worked fine. It works fine if you have the common sense to enable rhe game to use all the cores from cpu from the config file.

Everything else works but I'm not able to connect to russian servers.

Joining a server is still alot faster than the mw2 lobby system.
Playing this on Veteran difficulty is f'ing me off. The AI are so stupid, they manage to shoot you in the head without even knowing where you are, there's no stealth whatsoever plus your teammates do naff all so it's like fighting in the Blitzkrieg on your own.

Utterly shocking and demostrates how the game is running on what is basically a 8 year old engine.
Currently en route to prestige 3. Just got to P2 couple hours of gameplay ago and level 33 now. I guess the sniping, you have to get used to in order to remotely use it in the same fashion as COD 4 and MW2. I got some really nice shots in my recent games where i went only sniper.
Well its done. The Machinima crew have made it to 15th prestige 50th level 25 days after its release 24/7 they played. Fair effort just thought you should all know xD
Quote from AstroBoy :Well its done. The Machinima crew have made it to 15th prestige 50th level 25 days after its release 24/7 they played. Fair effort just thought you should all know xD

It's fair to say the idiots I've seen that are 15th with only a few days gameplay are glitchers then, the 15th playercard background does too pretty cool though.
#225 - Uke
If you have a bad fps, try making your graphics settings a bit higher, turn on anti-aliasing and shadows and stuff. Basicly that enables gfx card do the job that your processor would do on low settings.

Call of duty: Black ops
(237 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG