The online racing simulator
'Ello ello ello...
(73 posts, started )
Are you saying I am unloved? :'( I feel hurt. very hurt.

oh god no, jamie is back
Quote from 5haz :Don't think that really applies in this case.

I was saying that Rich was known to a few people and that S14 DRIFT was known to a lot of people.
Quote from nikopdr :oh god no, jamie is back

Oh no, Niko is back :scared:

Joke aside - Jamie, join a race so I can beat ´ya!
Quote from 5haz :Don't think that really applies in this case.

Oh YES, it does!

But that's probably only my subjective opinion.
#57 - 5haz
I thought Amp was talking about someone else.
#58 - CSU1

...ello
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I don't see said balls touching in that picture!

Tor, haven't played LFS since whatever moron it was screwed me over with Logitech for my genuinly busted G25 (just admit who it was, it takes a man to admit it while any old coward can hide away - I got my suspicions!)

However I'm trying to get another G25/G27 but other things take precidence, moving out of my 1 bed flat into a 2 bed flat with a mate, insuring my car, etc, getting to and from work, etc.

Amp I'd hate to think you're saying I'm known for bad reasons? Yes so I was a bit of a forum whore, I was also a damn quick driver and unlike most of the golden oldies on here, when I had internet at home I would race online rather than just sit about on the forum - Although I do remeber seeing you online quite a fair bit so you're excluded
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I don't see said balls touching in that picture!

Tor, haven't played LFS since whatever moron it was screwed me over with Logitech for my genuinly busted G25 (just admit who it was, it takes a man to admit it while any old coward can hide away - I got my suspicions!)

However I'm trying to get another G25/G27 but other things take precidence, moving out of my 1 bed flat into a 2 bed flat with a mate, insuring my car, etc, getting to and from work, etc.

Amp I'd hate to think you're saying I'm known for bad reasons? Yes so I was a bit of a forum whore, I was also a damn quick driver and unlike most of the golden oldies on here, when I had internet at home I would race online rather than just sit about on the forum - Although I do remeber seeing you online quite a fair bit so you're excluded

Excuses excuses

Well I am online frome time to time, but I am too busy beeing a slut on the forum than racing online.. But I actually can race decent... or so I'd like to hope.

I do challenge thy!
Lovely to have you back, you great big curvy emo sod! You still riding a crotch rocket?

I often flick through the meet we had, and wood up.

Great times.
Sorry but the title reminded me of 'ella ella ella under myyyy u-m-b-r-ella ella...' But ello.
Quote from The General Lee :Lovely to have you back, you great big curvy emo sod! You still riding a crotch rocket?

I often flick through the meet we had, and wood up.

Great times.

Lol I only have that picture of us at the gate when I'm pretending to grab your woohoo.

I have two crotch rockets, go look in the post your bike thread for picture of my new bike.

You still got a ponchant for Bimmers? ****ing call me you ho.
Yea, I've owned about 4 BMW's now. I imagine I will be buying another one soon but it will be a track toy/daily.

I've got all the pictures on my HDD. Such a great weekend. I can remember when Danny hit you because you wouldn't tidy up lulz

You still racing or just forum whoring it up?
O hai Jamie.
Quote from The General Lee :[...]
I've got all the pictures on my HDD. Such a great weekend. I can remember when Danny hit you because you wouldn't tidy up lulz
[...]

Thought about that the other day actually, I'm sorry Jamie, it was uncalled for, I was just angry...

I have the pictures on my laptop I think, it was fun

Where'd you get the money for 4 BMWs from?
I run my own Security company know so I work hard and play harder

Missed you Danny You still race?
Niall Drools over the dirty films he watches while he should be securing vital sites...Incorporated.

Quote from The General Lee :I run my own Security company know so I work hard and play harder

Ah nice
Quote from The General Lee :Missed you Danny You still race?

Nope, moved to a different room in the house and its got these huge wardrobes in and not much space for anything else. Just waiting to get them out so I can get a desk and play again.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Niall Drools over the dirty films he watches while he should be securing vital sites...Incorporated.

Thats a poor excuse!

We should set up Moo.Racing V2 once you and S14Daft sort yourselves out!!

Only this time, I'm running the show!
Tell me when you start again. I'll see if I can join you guys .
We'll be the most popular team in the land, what with me running it and S14Daft and Leiefedieeie as me bitches!
Quote from The General Lee :Yea, I've owned about 4 BMW's now. I imagine I will be buying another one soon but it will be a track toy/daily.

You still racing or just forum whoring it up?

Good to see I am not the only one LFS infected

300ZX here, and selfmade 50KM buggy. And frankly, I am more eager to change springs in that buggy (getting one out - 3hrs, getting one in 3hrs instead of 3 clicks ) than get my wheel oiled to get rid of dust in potentiometers

'Ello ello ello...
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG