The online racing simulator
'Ello ello ello...
(73 posts, started )
'Ello ello ello...
Wot do we 'ave 'ere then?

Hello..

Long time since I bothered posting. Haven't even been lurking moar. Simply haven't been using the forums (or any, actually) for close to a year. Work and not having internet at my flat (not bothered) mean little time and few chances to check and post.

So how are things going around here? Had a quick look on the LFS Site and found absolutely no updates for as long as I can remember. Has there been any activity worth mentioning on the forum in posts? Had a quick look through Scawens 'latest' (and I use that term loosely) posts and can't see anything worth mentioning.

Nice to see many of the old guard is here, I must admit I figured 95% of the golden oldies whom have used this forum would have buggered off by now. But seems my assumptions were incorrect.

Anyhoo, found a new game to play (Tricky Trucks or something, thanks) so perhaps this forum isn't a complete waste of time anymore!

Hope everyone is well.
ello

oh and btw the forum is even more waste of time nowadays, but still can't get rid of checking daily
Welcome back! Hope you're well too.

BTW... News? Is that something to eat?
It's Tricky Truck, I think, and yea, it's pretty cool.

Enjoy your stay.
#4 - G!NhO
Ello slow fat bastard.
Hey there. Long time.

Nope, nothing new or worth mentioning.

And yeah, forums are even more random now.
k?
Oh hai
You must be really special.
Didn't miss much, a flamewar here and there, a ban here and there, business as usuall
Quote from zeugnimod :You must be really special.

he is, explanation below

Quote from The Very End :Didn't miss much, a flamewar here and there, a ban here and there, business as usuall

those flamewars were better than current ones
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :he is, explanation below

those flamewars were better than current ones

You are talking about the flamewars when S14 last were active, or the ones that have been when he was away?
wb
Welcome back my friend!
Welcome back Mr.Anderson, Weeeee misss you.
y0!

I was actually wondering where the heck u are
S14 I missed you <3
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :S14 I missed you <3

I'd have missed you too if you bothered to speak to me on AIM *sadface*

Surprisingly warm welcome (back). And nice to see some of the old charm (gills) is around.

I must admit having had a quick peekiboo at some threads the quality of the flames are very low. I may have to rectify that!

Anyhoo! I have some big bucks paying customers to support right now so can't reallllyyy speak. Well I can but. ssh.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'd have missed you too if you bothered to speak to me on AIM *sadface*

Surprisingly warm welcome (back). And nice to see some of the old charm (gills) is around.

I must admit having had a quick peekiboo at some threads the quality of the flames are very low. I may have to rectify that!

Anyhoo! I have some big bucks paying customers to support right now so can't reallllyyy speak. Well I can but. ssh.

Oh? What kind of work / company do you work for?
I work very happily for Cohort Technology. My title is 'technical support engineer' which sounds more important than it probably is.

I do support for ShoreTel communications systems and also for some encryption software called PGP. I'm trained to install and support these and while I'm still learning alot, manage to support these pretty well!

We also support Sonicwall and Stonesoft devices, along with many others but I doubt anyone has heard of any of them. What's more I have very little experience in any of these so either speak to my colleagues or just bounce emails between the vendor and the end user!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I work very happily for Cohort Technology. My title is 'technical support engineer' which sounds more important than it probably is.

I do support for ShoreTel communications systems and also for some encryption software called PGP. I'm trained to install and support these and while I'm still learning alot, manage to support these pretty well!

We also support Sonicwall and Stonesoft devices, along with many others but I doubt anyone has heard of any of them. What's more I have very little experience in any of these so either speak to my colleagues or just bounce emails between the vendor and the end user!

Cool mate, custommer support can be a good place to work, I'm doing it too. But I am working more towards billing / invoice support and mobile phone support.

Do you earn enough money to pay for a hooker every now and then?
Quote from The Very End :
Do you earn enough money to pay for a hooker every now and then?

Hahaha! What a great question!

PS: Welcome back!
I most certainly do, only the best girls for me.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I most certainly do, only the best girls for me.

You're into girls now? Times change.

Hello again

'Ello ello ello...
(73 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG