The online racing simulator
yay rain... good thing i'm at work... sad part is, my pvr is probably recording something silly like poker.

i don't know what's worse... f1 running it's races in our overnight, or their rainy season...
Haha, conspiracy theory going around the paddock: delay isn't the rain, but all of the people who aren't at the event yet
#78 - JCTK
they've got the army in to finish off the grandstand, but obviously they forgot the drainage?

It havn't really rain for an hour, but the track surface was still basically a thin layer of river.
Lewis said the grip was okay, hinting he wanted to get on with it.
#80 - CSF
Looks better this time. Let's go go go.
And why the FU*K are they starting these far-eastern GP's at 15:00? It's rainy season all the time, early dark etc.. where's the logic there?!
#82 - JCTK
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Lewis said the grip was okay, hinting he wanted to get on with it.

of cos he does~!

And he must be praying for Alonso to aquaplane and take out BOTH Red Bull as well as Alonso himself.
Quote from JCTK :(hamilton) must be praying for Alonso to aquaplane and take out BOTH Red Bull as well as Alonso himself.

i'm sure vettel can do the job himself and take out half the field...
#84 - CSF
Whhhhhhhy are we still behind the SC?
So boring earlier it did look silly trying to race but now its dryer than it has been in previous races. Love the fact Hamilton is saying it is fine lol.
I am sorry but this is bulls**t. It isn't going to get any better. either cancel the race now. or get on with it.
Lewis should be given 25 pts.

Looks like he's the only racecar driver there is in F1.
Quote from PhilS13 :Lewis should be given 25 pts.

Looks like he's the only racecar driver there is in F1.

Well yeah, but also the one who could loose championship chances if the race is cancelled.
"Fernando is wetter than you, can you comfirm?"
ok now this is f*cking retarded, is Hamilton the only one with balls in that bunch of sh*tty drivers (yeah i was against it earlier but now this is just retarded)
Quote from Kazu2799 :ok now this is f*cking retarded, is Hamilton the only one with balls in that bunch of sh*tty drivers (yeah i was against it earlier but now this is just retarded)

If they don´t start soon, I guess Lewis will just overtake everyone, and start the race alone...
Safety car gonna come in for fuel
YESS in this lap!
Yay!!! Racing finally. Go Lewis.

edit: I can't type on my phone lol.
#95 - CSF
Not going to get to 75%...
Schumacher and Rosberg on rain setup
#97 - CSF
That'll teach you webber
What a retard Webber is, he turning back in the track, dumb idiot
Quote from aroX123 :What a retard Webber is, he turning back in the track, dumb idiot

Yeah, wonder why he didn't use his brakes, he just kept the car rolling, nonsense. Why Rosberg, whyyyy?
Quote from aroX123 :What a retard Webber is, he turning back in the track, dumb idiot

Calm down. FR wheel was 6 inches in the air ffs.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG