The online racing simulator
Quote from ATHome :It's pretty amazing how you spend your days arguing with each other like your life depends on it

It does not?

@ lilsnortan, Wrong Thread, but to answer, It's outdated and not possible anymore.
Quote from JazzOn :It does not?

@ lilsnortan, Wrong Thread, but to answer, It's outdated and not possible anymore.

ok
Quote from DevilDare :
I shall now get my coat.

Have a good one.

I think its awesome that you come back 2 days later, still wanting....I dunno, maybe for me to go: "Ah, you're right I have been so foolish"?

Plus I'm liking the way you end your statements like they are fact.

I'll check back in a couple of days, keep up the good work, the internets wouldn't be the internets without people like you
You can't deny it when the proof is right there, you are right.

Phew man, have I learned a lesson.
Related to Korean GP

I dont understand the language but I get the idea : )
Quote from amp88 :Berger has no ulterior motive

Yea, of course not when it says in the text he's an ex Ferrari and McLaren driver LOL
there is some nut swinging going on here.
This is simply a case of Webber having taken a fairly heavy shunt and having no idea which way his car was facing, let alone where it was going after that. To say that he firstly knew that he was drifting back across the track, and then thought to himself how he could work it to his advantage, realise it might be by taking out someone else, and then deciding not to apply the brakes, is akin to saying that someone who has been smashed about the head with a plank, is already plotting his revenge by angling his head in such a way that his assailant gets a splinter.
Quote from DevilDare :A bit late.

Posted this on the previous page. Hence why garph had a fit.

Hence why you had a fit trying to excentricate the fact you believe you are correct. It's doubtful that he purposely wrecked anyone, if he thought it was Hamilton then he failed because Alonso and Vettel are the biggest threats to him in the championship.
I very much doubt that Webber did any of it on purpose. At the point where he'd have to have made that decision he wouldn't have known how badly damaged his car was, and whether or not he could continue. That takes, even for an F1 driver, a few seconds to work out.
I am 97.2% sure he didn't do it on purpose. If you watch the in-car view, he takes his hands off the wheel when he hits the wall like he is supposed to, the wheel jerks around as it bounces of the wall, and he catches it immediately after, but the wheel is upside down because the front wheels have turned due to hitting the wall... then suspension broken, he's just a passenger with a split second to avert disaster.... maybe he should have stepped on the brakes sooner or something, but he just took an impact, is likely a bit disoriented from spinning and hitting the wall, and only has a split second to realize that his car is turning into the track, which he doesn't know it's gonna do... And I really doubt he decided, yeah lets maybe throw my life away for the championship by getting t-boned by a f1 car. the risks are too great at those speeds for anyone to think that is a good idea, unless they are monumentally stupid.
I guess it's one of those thing you'll never know, unless Webber makes a confession But i do think it would be smarter to hit the brakes right away.
Quote from DevilDare :A bit late.

Posted this on the previous page. Hence why garph had a fit.

Oh ok. I'm not following these threads to avoid arguments.
Exactly Boris, that's the thing i find suspicious.

The impact wasn't really hard + he had plenty of time to prepare for the contact with the wall and that his wheels might be damaged.

Bottom line is, why not hit the brakes right away, even while the impact? I think at this speed he might have become to a stop just on the outside of the track.
Quote from BlueFlame :Hence why you had a fit trying to excentricate the fact you believe you are correct. It's doubtful that he purposely wrecked anyone, if he thought it was Hamilton then he failed because Alonso and Vettel are the biggest threats to him in the championship.

Firstly, well done detective.

Secondly, Alonso was also behind Webber and just narrorwly missed him. A second later and it would have been him instead of Rosberg.

Third, I have never stated that its exactly what I belive. Stop trying to take things out of proportion for once. JPeace said thats what he thought, I agreed and said thats how I also saw it the moment it happened.

garph then decided to call us ****ing morons. Apparently he knows things we dont. From now on, garph is the word of God.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG