The online racing simulator
Rain!!

Now thats gonna be interesting!

Hamilton and alonso chances of winning just went up

LOL gotta love the "mudded" up version of the virgin car
Fgs, two consecutive events delayed by rain
#53 - JCTK
Quote from Boris Lozac :This is my main concern, the way that last turn links onto the straight, it is freakin amazing, something i can't remember exists on any other track.. I'm afraid they'll change that for next year..

Martin Brundle have a very easy fix for the pit entrance.

Just straighten it up and head straight to the pit instead of having that mickey mouse section to enter the pit!
#54 - JCTK
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Fgs, two consecutive events delayed by rain

which is great~!
just 4 laps to go for the V8s...
#55 - CSF
Urgh, what is it with F1 and not starting in the wet? Annoying, what are wet tyres for then?!
#56 - JCTK
Quote from CSF :Urgh, what is it with F1 and not starting in the wet? Annoying, what are wet tyres for then?!

Not for this wet a weather...
for once i totally agree with the running start think about it, first race ever in horrible conditions(just look at the safety car water projections..) with a car full of fuel on new tarmac(with oil coming back to the surface), imagine T3 there would have been a huge wreck.
#58 - CSF
Quote from JCTK :Not for this wet a weather...

I'm sorry but that is rubbish, the only way they will disperse the water is actually running on the track. If it's going to rain more, then delay the start even more then. Running around at 100kmh is just going to move the water a little and then it will come back down. Just stupid.
FFS, Red Flag now.. stupid rain, i haven't slept for 15 hours now!
#60 - JCTK
Quote from CSF :I'm sorry but that is rubbish, the only way they will disperse the water is actually running on the track. If it's going to rain more, then delay the start even more then. Running around at 100kmh is just going to move the water a little and then it will come back down. Just stupid.

Check out the long straight in the first sector, with that amount of spray even when they're running behind a safety car, sorry but that just isn't possible.

Yes they will clear the spray quicker, but cars will also aquaplane off onto the walls from those standing water. And it'd be worse when the cars at the back of the queue can't see the mess that's happened...
button saying or the radio : i cant even see my front tyres on the straight.

imagine if they were going at 280+ kmph =/
what exactly are they trying to achieve with red flag?

the track isn't going to get any drier without cars running around. the only way to clear the water is with the cars going around. the rain isn't going to stop.

F1 drivers need to man up.
#63 - CSF
Quote from JCTK :Check out the long straight in the first sector, with that amount of spray even when they're running behind a safety car, sorry but that just isn't possible.

Yes they will clear the spray quicker, but cars will also aquaplane off onto the walls from those standing water. And it'd be worse when the cars at the back of the queue can't see the mess that's happened...

Sorry but that is what they are paid to do. They have raced in worse before and they have just had to put up with it.
yeah man up! start racing! and in five lap stop the race because every single car will have crashed

oh and by the way the running to clear the water thing you guys got going is nonsense. Thats only true with light/no rain conditions, with rain like that it doesn't change anything
#65 - CSF
What rubbish, when has that EVER happened? The conditions were just as bad in Shanghai, and no one crashed apart from Liuzzi. I see you like Gilles, he will be laughing about this pansyness.
you dont seem to understand that its NEW TARMAC

that mean even under DRY conditions there's OIL going back to the surface reducing the available grip, add rain to that and it's just CRAZY

and about Gilles, yeah he would have raced in those conditions but it was when there was nothing safe in F1. Security is the top priority in racing nowadays
It is good that the race was stopped, weather conditions are dangerous.
#68 - CSF
It doesn't matter about the new bloody tarmac. At the end of the day those are the conditions set, get the bloody hell on with it. When the decision was made to go to Korea at this time of year a few weeks ago, they KNEW there was a strong possibility of rain, so why moan and cry about it? Get on with it, and then red flag it.
14kms of jammed traffic of people trying to get to the circuit xDxD

im going back to my couch to watch the race... kinda xD
Quote from Kazu2799 :14kms of jammed traffic of people trying to get to the circuit xDxD

But they will see the start of the race.
#72 - CSF
With darkness approaching I don' think they will bother restarting.... very telling they went to the exact point where half points are awarded from.
Jesus christ, it's really a minimal rain, if they drove behind the safety car it would be perfectly fine, i gotta get some sleep ffs, this is just stupid.
Does anyone know which rainfall radar forecast site they use? I've been googleling for a while to find anything but no success.
#75 - CSF
Metro france.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG