The online racing simulator
#26 - CSF
Great quote from Rosberg about the final sector has too many corners. Man up barbie.
Zeug, the times posted are an hour off.

We (UK) are in DST at the moment, which means we are at BST, which is GMT/UTC+1.
The race starts at 7am our time, and qual at 6am.
People, when you're not sure about the times, just click "convert to my local time" on F1 website..
#31 - 5haz
Tricky I'll agree with, but I think some people need to adjust their definition of dangerous. The drivers know about it and should be able to allow for it, wouldn't be suprised to see at least one driver get rear ended by the end of Sunday though.
Anyone has a FP3 Stream, worldwide?

EDIT: Nvm, found it: http://futbolsinlimites.info/

I'm REALLY liking that exit on to finish straight!
#33 - CSF
Kubica and Rosberg looking good to get in the mix here.

Oh Rosberg that was silly.... could get some kind of penalty for that nice stopping on the racing line almost.
awesome q3, pole for vettel
If the pit entrance is going to be changed, I hope it's the entrance itself and not the last turn. The way the long right-hander hugging the wall links into the left-hand side dip over the kerb looks really aggressive and cool

e: Also, if that same area on the left collects standing water, a wet race could be veeery interesting
I think Webber would be well advised to accept that he will be 3rd into T1 and let Alonso and Vettel beat each other up at T3. One or both will end up wide there.
#37 - CSF
Great stuff from Rosberg, right in the mix. Strange showing from Kubica.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :If the pit entrance is going to be changed, I hope it's the entrance itself and not the last turn. The way the long right-hander hugging the wall links into the left-hand side dip over the kerb looks really aggressive and cool

e: Also, if that same area on the left collects standing water, a wet race could be veeery interesting

This is my main concern, the way that last turn links onto the straight, it is freakin amazing, something i can't remember exists on any other track.. I'm afraid they'll change that for next year..
Reminds me a bit of the last corner in Assen
Yeongam is 2nd ugliest track after Valencia.
I don't think it's looking to bad considering it's not finished
Quote from TexasLTU :Yeongam is 2nd ugliest track after Valencia.

Red Bullshit It has some pretty awesome corners and sections..
Valencia is just a horrible carpark, it's not even a good layout. At least this track has some exciting turns, and when it's finished it should look really good.
Yeongam is good race track. I think that race will interesting.
I think the main problem with the tracks (or regulations of tracks) is that all the new ones could be interchanged between countries. Apart from maybe Malaysia, every track could be dropped in another country and no one would notice.

Silverstone feels British, Monza feels Italian... etc.... whereas all these tracks feel like Tilke. This top down approach to enforcing motorsport on the people of the countries is creating such a hallow atmosphere.
Quote from Intrepid :

Silverstone feels British, Monza feels Italian... etc.... whereas all these tracks feel like Tilke. This top down approach to enforcing motorsport on the people of the countries is creating such a hallow atmosphere.

True that..
This is what happens when you get one designer, to do all of the tracks.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :I think Webber would be well advised to accept that he will be 3rd into T1 and let Alonso and Vettel beat each other up at T3. One or both will end up wide there.

That would be good advise!

But on a side note I think Tilke has actually done a good job here, yea it doesn't 'feel like korea' but in a few years time it will. And you could easily drop Silverstone anywhere, all it is, is a jumped up airstrip perimeter road.
#49 - 5haz
Quote from Mustafur :This is what happens when you get one designer, to do all of the tracks.

Its what happens when you get a designer to design the tracks. Lets face it the majority of great racing circuits were predetermined by the loacal topography/roads or tracks, or were designed roughly rather than by slide rule and computer.
Quote from BlueFlame :That would be good advise!

But on a side note I think Tilke has actually done a good job here, yea it doesn't 'feel like korea' but in a few years time it will. And you could easily drop Silverstone anywhere, all it is, is a jumped up airstrip perimeter road.

Well said. But I think it already feels like Korea, it's not somewhere like Bahrain and Turkey where the locals won't turn up because they don't care. It seems to have gone down very well so far, and the organisers have made an effort to advertise it and get people in to watch it. Even if that means giving out free tickets, it still shows a willingness to make the event successful in its own right, rather than supporting it with government money forever.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG