The online racing simulator
You damn dildo! (more info inside)
(61 posts, started )

Poll : When beeing offended out of the blue, what you do?

You defend yourself, acting suprised and clueless of the situation that has occured
You say sorry for whatever might have happend, to avoid further disussions or fights
You get offended, starts fighting back verbally / physically
Quote from The Very End :I am also called the bullet, but I think that is more in term of endurance than other... meh

I still think swallowing the pride and ignore it is better than fight back. Fight fire with fire works bad with humans.

Fire burns, Flesh can melt = Fire VS Fire works perfectly.

Remove two ****s in a pit of flame, Whhhoo cares

And you're probably the bullet of some bean bag round TVE, I can only sense it.
Quote from The Very End :I am also called the bullet, but I think that is more in term of endurance than other... meh

I still think swallowing the pride and ignore it is better than fight back. Fight fire with fire works bad with humans.

Depends on how good you are at fighting.
#28 - Sico
If you are a really small guy who play racing sims all day and never get out then you stand no chance.
Most the time for me, it would be number 2. Whenever this happens when I go out on a Saturday night, I always try and defuse the situation by clearing up any confusion and explaining my side to the guy. However, I have also had times when this has not worked, and I have no choice but to fight.
Quote from The Very End :Well, that caught your attention 'aye?, but sadly this topic does not have dildo's, S3, Scirocco's, Rallypacks or even baby seals.. it's..well it's a rant of something that occurs in everyday's life!

Bloody baby jesus you might say, TVE going to talk about something that does not include clubbing baby seals to piss of Eric, or even something inocent as lazer tanks or S3 mock as usuall?

It's actually about comon sence, and how you behave towards other people in the public, and how you react towards certain actions. And no, you damn homos, I am not talking how you behave towards other people on the internet, because we are all damn aware that the internet face of people does not reflect the actually person behind it...except Tristan..he's a meanie :sorry:

So, "what is the actually question you damn imbreed?", you might say, well it's as easy as this:

When someone provoke you in real life, without an good cause or when you are caught off guard - you have no idea why the "x" person gets offended and attacks you verbaly. For example on town, when someone obviously has something against you, or in a waiting line or on the bus.

Therfor I have made a poll I want you to vote on. Also, please take a minute to write why you chosen what you have.

1 - You get offended, starts fighting back verbally / physically
2 - You defend yourself, acting suprised and clueless of the situation that has occured
3 - You say sorry for whatever might have happend, to avoid further disussions or fights

I am the #3 type. If someone has a problem with me I say sorry for whatever I might have offended them with, and I back off. No point in starting a fight 'eh? It might hurt my pride a little, but I rather bite the dust with a hurt pride than grinding the street with my teeths. There are allways ****s around, no need for me to act like one either.

So, your veiw?

people are addicted to saying sorry for reasons unknown but still..

option 2 till 1 becomes an option.
Quote from Sico :If you are a really small guy who play racing sims all day and never get out then you stand no chance.

Nah, I totally max out my FFB settings. My arms/shoulders are the size of trees. If only you could set FFB on the pedals my legs wouldn't look weirdly skinny. xD
Can you add "other"? I use humour or generally laugh
#33 - Sico
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Nah, I totally max out my FFB settings. My arms/shoulders are the size of trees. If only you could set FFB on the pedals my legs wouldn't look weirdly skinny. xD

Haha, you look like upside down pear?
Quote from rich uk :Can you add "other"? I use humour or generally laugh

If I only knew how to edit that
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That could be because you don't slip it in, just rub around with it. But there you go.

Oh ho oh Trust me, I have a REAL bullet and I wouldn't need that toy.
(Slipping it in was pretty amazing though..... :P Needed to be bigger <3)
#36 - aoun
In my opinion, i think abit of 1 and 3.

Ill stand my ground and keep my pride til im barely breathing. I refuse to let someone take my pride away from me or look down on me. If it involves defending myself physically, it honestly does not bother me.

At the same time, if I've done something wrong, ill apologize, yet at the same time, keep my pride.

I don't see no point in acting surprised and clueless. Its up to you to be well aware of what's going on and being able to read between the lines, and act fast to avoid a fight; and to keep yourself from being beaten up for a stupid reason. I think its best in life to be physically strong (not saying macho man or tough, but strong to hold your own two feet), and at the same time, mentally strong (keeping cool under hot situations and not just going spastic like a fool.)

I'm a security guard in the heart of Sydney city, my job has forced my mentality to hold my own and not to get stepped on, yet at the same time, communicating with an aggravated/drunk someone to avoid a fight.
I'm number 4. Ignore it because you don't care, but punch them in the face if they keep it up for too long.
Does this happen then?, I can't think of any occurance of something like this, at least completely un-provoked, happening in my lifetime, and especially not physical, and I've lived in a some pretty dodgy areas when I was younger.
id first laugh it off

then if they kept goin it would get verbal

then if they started on me then id fight
Quote from danowat :Does this happen then?, I can't think of any occurance of something like this, at least completely un-provoked, happening in my lifetime, and especially not physical, and I've lived in a some pretty dodgy areas when I was younger.

Happen a few times.
The first time were on town, when someone really whent apeshit on me for a reason uknown at that time. Later it turned out that I looked familiar to one person, and this person did make some troubles..

The other time were in a queve in a themepark in Denmark. Suddently someone got in their head that I were a trouble maker, and really stirred up the mood. It calmed down after I said "I have no idea what I might have done to you, but I am sorry".

Might just be me that looks like an **** lol
Quote from danowat :Does this happen then?, I can't think of any occurance of something like this, at least completely un-provoked, happening in my lifetime, and especially not physical, and I've lived in a some pretty dodgy areas when I was younger.

Sure does. but most of the time its from our lovely "natives" ...
Quote from Klutch :Sure does. but most of the time its from our lovely "natives" ...

Not to sound like an racist, but I agree on this one...
But I guess we could start the human understanding, religions and all that shit discussion if we head in that direction x.x
Hmm...maybe things were different when I was a "yoof", I guess being closer to 40 has its advantages!!
#44 - aoun
Happens to me minimum 3 times a week due to being a certain nationality living in a certain nation. Not going to mention anything out loud.
I love that australia is viewed as a mulicultural country when its not.
We're a very racist bunch lol
Option 5 - Never happens to me.
It happened to me a few times. Most events were on a saturday night, with drunk people starting a fight. Moroccan immigrants like provoking fights too, but they don't fight fair. It starts as a 1 vs 1 fight, but as soon the shit hits the fan his cousins join in. :mad:

Most of the time I'm not the one getting into a fight though. I'm too sober for that. I usually talk my way out of it and wish them a good night. Option three doesn't apply to me, because I never say sorry for something I didn't do.
#48 - aoun
Quote from Klutch :I love that australia is viewed as a mulicultural country when its not.
We're a very racist bunch lol

Haha, true, but i still think we are a vey multicultural country, well im not sure about Perth, but Sydney..... dont get me started!

You damn dildo! (more info inside)
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG