The online racing simulator
You damn dildo! (more info inside)
(61 posts, started )

Poll : When beeing offended out of the blue, what you do?

You defend yourself, acting suprised and clueless of the situation that has occured
You say sorry for whatever might have happend, to avoid further disussions or fights
You get offended, starts fighting back verbally / physically
Well, that caught your attention 'aye?, but sadly this topic does not have dildo's, S3, Scirocco's, Rallypacks or even baby seals.. it's..well it's a rant of something that occurs in everyday's life!

Bloody baby jesus you might say, TVE going to talk about something that does not include clubbing baby seals to piss of Eric, or even something inocent as lazer tanks or S3 mock as usuall?

It's actually about comon sence, and how you behave towards other people in the public, and how you react towards certain actions. And no, you damn homos, I am not talking how you behave towards other people on the internet, because we are all damn aware that the internet face of people does not reflect the actually person behind it...except Tristan..he's a meanie :sorry:

So, "what is the actually question you damn imbreed?", you might say, well it's as easy as this:

When someone provoke you in real life, without an good cause or when you are caught off guard - you have no idea why the "x" person gets offended and attacks you verbaly. For example on town, when someone obviously has something against you, or in a waiting line or on the bus.

Therfor I have made a poll I want you to vote on. Also, please take a minute to write why you chosen what you have.

1 - You get offended, starts fighting back verbally / physically
2 - You defend yourself, acting suprised and clueless of the situation that has occured
3 - You say sorry for whatever might have happend, to avoid further disussions or fights

I am the #3 type. If someone has a problem with me I say sorry for whatever I might have offended them with, and I back off. No point in starting a fight 'eh? It might hurt my pride a little, but I rather bite the dust with a hurt pride than grinding the street with my teeths. There are allways ****s around, no need for me to act like one either.

So, your veiw?
Depending on my mood, 1 or 2
If im in a good mood, i'll laugh it off and keep walking.
If im in a bad mood, a verbal arguement will begin and sometimes it'll lead to physical.

I have anger problems and don't take well to people start shit with me for no reason.
It gets me into trouble, ALOT.
I don't have much RL friends to offend, But if I did I'd say sorry.
Ah, well but it's not about friends actually, it's about strangers that got a problem with you. For example when you are waiting in a line, and someone really gets angry at you - while you have no bloody idea what made the person go apeshit on your ass. If you of course has done somehing to provoke it it wouldn't be a point in voting here, because it's about the situations where you DO have right, but will you swallow the pride or fight back for the justice?
Im 1 and 2

Sometimes when Im on bad mood, I´ll shout/say something back and little poke him a bit. But when Im on good mood, I´ll just mhmh
1 and 2 for me as well.

I just usually laugh everything off. Pisses them off even more.
A 12 year old girl could probably beat me up, so giving attitude back isn't on the menu for me I try to ignore it, or walk away.
My ex left me for a dildo, something called "The Great American Challenge", apparently she wanted something smaller.
4. Ignore it.
Oh well in that case my 2nd dan black belt does all the talking for me mwhahahahaha <3
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :My ex left me for a dildo, something called "The Great American Challenge", apparently she wanted something smaller.

Ye right

Quote from Crashgate3 :4. Ignore it.

Wouldn't that cause more problems, if someone is really pissed off on you, and then you just ignore them?
Quote from Crashgate3 :4. Ignore it.

+1

Quote from The Very End :Wouldn't that cause more problems, if someone is really pissed off on you, and then you just ignore them?

It would only cause problems for the one being pissed off at me because I already ignore him anyway.
1 For me, that's why I always wear a baseball bat with me when I leave home.
#14 - CSF
Hmmmm I expected this to be about a TVE getting drunk and being taken from behind by a girl with a dildo. I know someone that apparently did that. A few weeks later he got chased from a party by someone waving a cucumber at him. Highly entertaining.
Quote from CSF :Hmmmm I expected this to be about a TVE getting drunk and being taken from behind by a girl with a dildo. I know someone that apparently did that. A few weeks later he got chased from a party by someone waving a cucumber at him. Highly entertaining.

Well, drunk - check, dildo - not.. Might aswell try that.. but my lady is too kind for that stuff...damn I need to be meaner to her!
Two. However, when things get serious I'll use option one. Still defensive, but I'm willing to defend myself verbally and physically.
#17 - JJ72
um...I usually try a whitty and slightly insulting comeback. Sometimes not the best resolve!
I think I'd be defensive in an offensive way, so a mixture of 1 and 2.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from The Very End :Ye right

You're right, it was actually called "The Bullet" and she wanted something bigger.
number1, i am work out in gym for a long time, his teeth grinding on street
#21 - Sico
Quote from Franky.S :number1, i am work out in gym for a long time, his teeth grinding on street

No no no, you have less muscle as a spoon!
i say 2.
Quote :Hazaky: I wouldnt, i would act suprised and be like "whatcha talkin about willis? U B*beep* mothaf*beep* c*beep*, f*beep*n noob im gonna f*beep* u up" while at the same time, causing multiple major head injuries to the person etc.
FOREVER ALONE: wat
Hazaky:
Hazaky: Naw, i would just act suprised and see where the situation goes. If the guy said it by accident then i would be fine, but if he did it on purpose, i would be like "u too, my friend" etc.
Hazaky: And then take out my knife and slit hes throat, u c

Yeah ...
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You're right, it was actually called "The Bullet" and she wanted something bigger.

That's actually really nice, But it is abit to small :/
Quote from TehPaws3D :That's actually really nice, But it is abit to small :/

That could be because you don't slip it in, just rub around with it. But there you go.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You're right, it was actually called "The Bullet" and she wanted something bigger.

I am also called the bullet, but I think that is more in term of endurance than other... meh

I still think swallowing the pride and ignore it is better than fight back. Fight fire with fire works bad with humans.

(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG