The online racing simulator
unbelievable
Yep, I know franky is busy but its already been a day :/
still, if your running a business atleast properly support it...
Guys, I understand your frustration, but give Dean a few days to explain..
Cant connect in http:/500control.co.uk.
Maybe the maintainence
finaly up now.. (just booted up)
Well I am not particularly happy lately, lots of time outs and lag which is unacceptable IMO. I love the service dean provides but hes falling behind atm.
We had 44 people on the GTAL server without problems...
We had 29(+5 admins) racers at LLM server for FOX Junior and there was a ton of lag, many drivers complaining.
Dean I'm having trouble getting airio connecting to my server, can you help?
dean is currently doing 16 hour days at his new job. i will send him a text to see if he can look into it during a break.
At least someone is at work.
16 hour day damn that is tough. (still should be some decent support from an associate of 500 servers though so not realy an excuse)
Quote from Mustangman759 :16 hour day damn that is tough. (still should be some decent support from an associate of 500 servers though so not realy an excuse)

If and when you ever put in a 16 hour day, you'll surely have a different attitude.
hell i know a 16hour day is tough. but if your runnign a business there should still be adequate support available ... I mean we do pay for a service. i know dean will do everything he can though to right it so im not worried
Quote from Mustangman759 :hell i know a 16hour day is tough. but if your runnign a business there should still be adequate support available ... I mean we do pay for a service. i know dean will do everything he can though to right it so im not worried

Then stop posting just to say nothing.
i love your honesty tbh :P
Dean I demand you become super-man and never get tired so you can work at night too!
My server is so laggy its hard to play...
Quote from AcesHigh :My server is so laggy its hard to play...

Why doesn't dean get volunteers to help him with the support side?
Because to be effective supporter you probably need to access and do things which Dean wouldn't give in hands of a foreigner...
i'll have a chat with him this weekend to see if he could show me the "ropes". should help to cut down on the not so shiney posts.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Because to be effective supporter you probably need to access and do things which Dean wouldn't give in hands of a foreigner...

I'm sorry, isn't that a bit racist towards the Scottish?

anyone tell me how put my insim on 500servers? cant upload folder
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG