(86 posts, started )
#26 - 5haz
312b

And 330 p3 of course.
Attached images
312b.jpg
640.jpg
Without a doubt...

f40lm or any of the XX cars but it would be tough between a f40 lm and a 599 gto
312/67

(Car that's in GPL. That sound............)
any ferrari that has an H-pattern shifter. i think modern sports cars are getting ruined with the paddle shifters tbh
#32 - 5haz
250 GT SWB Berlinetta. Without a doubt. Still, don't like ferraris, Alfa Tipo 33 Stradale any day.
bah I would not drive Ferrari. It is almost more worse than BMW...
Indeed...
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Shows your knowledge of cars..

Now hang on there. Goodness is always personal, so if he wants to argue Ferraris are worse than BMW's you can't shoot him down without knowing the facts he bases his statement on. There are many areas where Ferraris are worse than BMW's (generally). And vice versa.

Ferrari F2008
Sound -> 355
Awesomeness -> '84 GTO (Ferraris almost try in Group B rallying)
Styling -> Italia
Complete Concept -> F40
355 GTB (not GTS or Spider)

especially the 1995 Ferrari F355 Challenge This is a very rare car, only 109 were ever made.

Sound:spin:
Quote from hyntty :Now hang on there. Goodness is always personal, so if he wants to argue Ferraris are worse than BMW's you can't shoot him down without knowing the facts he bases his statement on. There are many areas where Ferraris are worse than BMW's (generally). And vice versa.

What I mean is.. BMW is far from a bad car so it should not be compared!
Quote from kars19 :355 GTB (not GTS or Spider)

especially the 1995 Ferrari F355 Challenge This is a very rare car, only 109 were ever made.

Sound:spin:

orgasmic.
How could you forget about the 365 GTB Daytona? The 250 GT Lusso? Or even the Dino 308? - THESE were beauties! I'd take any of these instead of a 430 or even 458 ...
Attached images
3972177228_f48ca13fe4_o.jpg
1964_Ferrari_250GTLusso2.jpg
ferrari_308_gt4_02.jpg
The Daytona is a fugly car, I don't understand the hype, front lights are ugly, rear is out of proportion..
Haha i was sitting here wondering why all the finns were bashing Ferarri then i remembered....
Quote from BlueFlame :The Daytona is a fugly car, I don't understand the hype, front lights are ugly, rear is out of proportion..

You sir, have no taste. Fugly, out of proportion, what the hell have you been smoking again...?!

What is your favourite Ferrari?
(86 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG