The online racing simulator
#51 - CSF
Pretty poor from Alonso tbh, feeling the pressure again?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :And who said F1 was boring?

It's t1, that's normally the best bit. It's the rest of the race that tend to be the problem.
Stupid Lewis, did'nt need to put his nose in there, Weber bogged his start again and Massa and Alonso look quick.
Hamilton pwnt.
facepalm @ Hamilton

was it massa or alonso who broke his suspension?
#56 - CSF
Massa turned in after letting Fernando go.
Quote from garph :It's t1, that's normally the best bit. It's the rest of the race that tend to be the problem.

Schumacher and Webber disagree :P
Someone being put into an ambulance in the pitlane. Also Martin Brundle trending on Twitter.

Edit: HRT mechanic, Yamamoto ran him over.
#59 - CSF
Yamamoto took off when someone was working INSIDE his cockpit. How the **** does he have a Super Licence?
Isn't that really the lollipop mans fault?
What fully happened with Hamilton, I only started watching 10 minutes a go
Quote from Jordan2007 :What fully happened with Hamilton, I only started watching 10 minutes a go

He put his nose in where it did not belong and broke the front right.
#63 - CSF
Quote from DarkTimes :Isn't that really the lollipop mans fault?

Yeah of course, but if you don't notice someone is playing with your helmet either then...
Great result for Alonso, although I would like to have seen Button win. Just a shame that Hamilton took himself out on the first corner, would have been nice to see him mess it up at the front. A solid drive from Vettel and Webber is now leading the championship.
-
(JackDaMaster) DELETED by JackDaMaster
#65 - Osco
Quote from CSF :Yamamoto took off when someone was working INSIDE his cockpit. How the **** does he have a Super Licence?

How can you not notice someone hanging inside your 2 square cm cockpit and drive off?

Well deserved result for Ferrari. Very pleased
Quote from Jordan2007 :What fully happened with Hamilton, I only started watching 10 minutes a go

how can you miss the start? one of the best bits of the race weekend.

(and whats with your avater? does it make you look big and tough, or just silly?)

anyway, congrats to alonso, and im a button fan (bigtime).
That's actually Franky500 in that picture (avatar). Think it just makes him look big.
Decent race. Was a great scrap between Alonso and Button. Vettel did good.

Congrats to Ferrari and Alonso.
#69 - JCTK
Just watched BBC pre-race show. Lewis should have done what he did to his brother in the video game, then he wouldn't have knocked his front right off!!!
Have to say the BBC pre race show with Hamilton on F1 2010 was really quite good.
#71 - JCTK
Quote from BlueFlame :Have to say the BBC pre race show with Hamilton on F1 2010 was really quite good.

And how ironic he is out of the race because of an incident in that chicane.
Today was a good race, championship is balanced. Excellent strategy for Vettel.
Quote from JCTK :And how ironic he is out of the race because of an incident in that chicane.

Heh yea if he had of skipped it in the race he would of still been in the race lol
#74 - 5haz
Think of the hysteria that would create, I get images of angry Alonso supporting Spanish kids filling forums with "HAMILTON NO SKILL CHEATER JAJAJA". :rolleyes:
Quote from 5haz :Think of the hysteria that would create, I get images of angry Alonso supporting Spanish kids filling forums with "HAMILTON NO SKILL CHEATER JAJAJA". :rolleyes:

Indeed. Just like the majority of spineless idiots.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG