The online racing simulator
It really annoys me when Jonathan tried to pronounce "Variante Ascari" with an italian accent.
Woot!!
Well done Ferrari. \o/ Bring on tomorrow!
Thank god for that Mclaren didn't win the qualifying
Now lets wait for the boring race.
Webber got just ahead of Hamilton so this might be interesting.
Will be interresting to see how Vettel will deal with the traffic this time, especially since his 4 championship rivals are in front of him... He must be feeling the pressure already.

Quote from Mustafur :Webber got just ahead of Hamilton so this might be interesting.

Hight time to update your sig btw
On the off chance that it rains tomorrow Button will drive away with the F-duct...

But damn impressive lap by Alonso - I think he himself doesn't know how he did it...

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :You gotta be kidding me dude, this corner must be one of the most interresting and challenging corner of the whole sim.

You've got to drive it in reverse - now that's challenging...
Quote from JPeace :Alonso will get mugged by Button at T1 in my opinion, the amount of d/f he is running will significantly help him off the line. Plus that to the fact that Button really doesn't have much to lose tomorrow. My bet is on Button to win - because I believe what Martin was saying about the end of the stint and that really does sound mighty!

Disagree, yes Button has more downforce but you gotta be a fool if you think he is going to rape him down the outside for a pass into turn 1. Fernando will not let him, If he does try I can almost guarantee you that we'll be seeing Button on the grass going into T1 or across the bumps in T1.

Button isn't a silly driver, he knows that the win isn't absolutely necessary and he sure aint gunna throw it all away at T1. He knows that if he does then Mclaren are sure to back Lewis and that is the last thing he wants.
Quote from bbman :

Aaaah yea, went off so often in that very configuration
Quote from bbman :

Granted but let's not advocate driving backwards.
Quote from JPeace :Alonso will get mugged by Button at T1 in my opinion, the amount of d/f he is running will significantly help him off the line.

Having more wing does not affect the traction off the line. The launch relies more on mechanical traction.
Quote from Joris :Having more wing does not affect the traction off the line. The launch relies more on mechanical traction.

In the British commentary, Martin Brundle said the added downforce would help once the cars are up to about 50mph off the line.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :In the British commentary, Martin Brundle said the added downforce would help once the cars are up to about 50mph off the line.

Yes, it's clear that it does help at a certain speed but not off the line.

Maybe I took "off the line" A bit too literal.
Quote from Joris :Yes, it's clear that it does help at a certain speed but not off the line.

Maybe I took "off the line" A bit too literal.

You're barely 'off the line' when you're going at 50mph
Fair enough
buttons extra downforce will make it easier to stay close enough to get in the slip stream if alonso is just in front, if he's close then, according to what they said in practice, he'll be able to brake significantly later than anyone else. also they were wondering if his extra speed through the bends and any additional turbulence from being higher downforce may actually make it quite hard for anyone to get a run on him down the straights.

i'm not convinced my self and suspect that the low downforce setups will be better for the race as just one corner not on the absolute limit could drop button enough to ensure he doesn't stay in a tow down a straight and he may hten not be able to catch up.

hopefully with the times being so close it'll come down to drivers rather than a noah's ark 2 by 2 pattern.
I think he'll be a sitting duck in the early laps. If he's fighting or stuck behind someone at a chicane he'll get mullered down the straights.
i watched the quali and after q1 i was certain ferrari would win this weekend.

why is it that they fall behind all season, but somehow at monza they pulled that 1-2 in q1 and 1,3 in q3...
Seeing the support races(especially GP3), I really hope the stewards are gonna keep a very close eye on Roggia, the second chicane, which is a real joke. Putting aphalt all around the outside of the corner is of course the best thing to do in terms of safety, but it makes people try ridiculous passes, then back off in the runaway area, and rejoin the track after gaining time(and sometimes one position in the process!).

The stewards seem to be rather out of order in this kind of cases since most of the GP3 field got away without problem after gaining time at least once there, and it took like 8 laps to put Parente under investigation in the GP2 sprint race, after he gained a position and like one second and a half there, a manoever that has been broadcasted live on TV even

Bernie predicted tracks with shortcuts in a close future. Monza is the first of them.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
The stewards seem to be rather out of order in this kind of cases since most of the GP3 field got away without problem after gaining time at least once there, and it took like 8 laps to put Parente under investigation in the GP2 sprint race, after he gained a position and like one second and a half there, a manoever that has been broadcasted live on TV even

You forgot the other guy (cba to remember names) would have driven into him had Parente not cut the chicane. Then you could see how Parente weaved around a bit to try and let him past again, I figure he also lifted, just to notice the useless man whose name I can't even remember managed to screw everything up by himself. At that point Parente had surely lost all the advantage he gained.

I find it incredibly stupid to penalize a driver for not causing a crash (and yes, that even includes Alonso at Silverstone. What a dimmwitted jury they must have had, whoever the stewards' advisor that round was was a useless moron and should be shot for that.)

EDIT: Oh. It was Mansell (not the GP2 driver, the stewards' advisor.)
Martin is awesome! The way he just butts in to interview people is amazin, lol.

Two people were talkin to massa and he just jumped in.
lol hamilton
Lewis :O
#49 - Osco
well done knobhead
And who said F1 was boring?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG