The online racing simulator
Quote from kimd41 :The unannunced S3 car will be annunced at christmas. You heard it here first. :shhh:

And released "early 2011"?

Please no...
Quote from DevilDare :This has been discussed time and time again. When the devs have something to say, they will. Simple as that.

And why are you using different fonts and sizes and whatnot? Dont know why, but its really annoying me...

I use this font cause it resembles my hand writing, The fonts are there for people that use them, I'm one of those people.. You could always just zoom in on my text if it's harder, It's still normal size.
Quote from tehpaws3d :i use this font cause it resembles my hand writing, the fonts are there for people that use them, i'm one of those people.. You could always just zoom in on my text if it's harder, it's still normal size.

guys look at my writing!
Rallypack?
And wake up 5 years from now

//page 100 :O
Wat just happened..
S3 !!!!!!!!!
Now I really thought the test patch forum would show up
^same^
Guess we all did..
Dont stop, believing >D
just as we broke 100 pages too :P
No. You're on page 60.
Btw, someone noticed that the subsribted topics got messed up? I don't get a update when new posts happens
how cruel would it be if he started a thread in that forum with all the stuff he "added" and a link to download it was masked and to something like this

Quote from logitekg25 :how cruel would it be if he started a thread in that forum with all the stuff he "added" and a link to download it was masked and to something like this

Seems like this idea is turning into an obsession for you

Not so long ago...

Quote from logitekg25 :had to

i took that from this thread
-
(Heiko1) DELETED by Heiko1
So... who is going to Rockingham with pendrive?
Attached images
roc5.jpg
sweet the kids playing s3 :P
And we, the older people, have waited for ages
Were they even born when rockingham was announced?
I wish I'm kid so I can play Rockingham
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Were they even born when rockingham was announced?

Probably not Two words: NOT FAIR
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG