The online racing simulator
Ahhh. Well, best to both of you.
Never knew there where this many perverted bastards on the LFSforum.
Logitek, I think it's best to post that picture, for your own good.
So guys...

I ****ed my Ex-GF the other day. She broke up with her boyfriend after a disgusting incident.. and I was there for her.. and now.. I'll reap the benefits of being there for her.
How nice of you! I'm sure she appreciates it.
ahahahahhahah the good old Dustin is back
So guys, I f*ck'd my girlfriend last night and I split her open, now she's just so open minded I just wish she was like this the hole time, it's AWSUM.
Quote from AMB :So guys, I f*ck'd my girlfriend last night and I split her open, now she's just so open minded I just wish she was like this the hole time, it's AWSUM.

What the hell is your problem?!

You have been acting like a complete dick for the past day or so.

And here I was thinking you actually changed...
Nah, I know I worded it insanely up there.. but it a lot different in reality.

She did get hurt.. very badly by her (now) Ex-BF.. and Her and I started hanging out recently as friends. It got a bit elevated once or twice.. but for whatever reason.. she can't resist me.. what a fool . Anyways, because I have been there for her whenever she needed me, when all the stuff went down.. I was there for her, listening, treating her to coffee and wandering around with her... just being a good friend and trying to be respectful above all else. Not trying to force anything on her because currently she is hurt.

Anyways, the other night, her and I hung out.. and I massaged her because it's something I'm good at and she enjoys. I kept it respectful the whole time.. didn't make it sexual. It was after i stopped the massage when she was just there.. topless.. that she jumped me.

Too bad I can't get her back.. but I ****ed up before with no chance (for now) to fix it.
sounds like you're a rebound to be honest
Quote from Klutch :sounds like you're a rebound to be honest

Can I be a rebound when I was with her before she broke up with her boyfriend?

In all fairness, I don't much care being a rebound for her.. I dunno. I care about her a lot, and basically would sacrifice anything of my own to make her happy. Kinda foolish really.
Quote from DevilDare :What the hell is your problem?!

You have been acting like a complete dick for the past day or so.

And here I was thinking you actually changed...

I'm sorry it was just a joke aimed at Dustin and his post, sorry if it offended you.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Can I be a rebound when I was with her before she broke up with her boyfriend?

its quite possible
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Can I be a rebound when I was with her before she broke up with her boyfriend?

In all fairness, I don't much care being a rebound for her.. I dunno. I care about her a lot, and basically would sacrifice anything of my own to make her happy. Kinda foolish really.

Yeah she could be just using you for rebound. The worst part is how you worded that tbh. If you honestly care for her, then why would you want her to use you as rebound? Maybe I don't understand the situation clearly.

@AMB: I understood the joke, made me grin a bit.
Quote from PMD9409 :@AMB: I understood the joke, made me grin a bit.

I'll try harder next time
Quote from PMD9409 :Yeah she could be just using you for rebound. The worst part is how you worded that tbh. If you honestly care for her, then why would you want her to use you as rebound? Maybe I don't understand the situation clearly.

@AMB: I understood the joke, made me grin a bit.

It's difficult to explain. I know I worded it poorly and that's just it. The situation is pretty complex. I have feelings for her, she has feelings for me, but she also still has feelings for her Ex. We do hang out just fine as friends and it's great even without anything sexual. The sex part is basically because:

1) I'm (apparently) pretty good at it.. good enough for her to keep coming back at least (and make fun of her Ex's pretty consistently to me )
2) It relaxes her and makes her feel good.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's difficult to explain. I know I worded it poorly and that's just it. The situation is pretty complex. I have feelings for her, she has feelings for me, but she also still has feelings for her Ex. We do hang out just fine as friends and it's great even without anything sexual. The sex part is basically because:

1) I'm (apparently) pretty good at it.. good enough for her to keep coming back at least (and make fun of her Ex's pretty consistently to me )
2) It relaxes her and makes her feel good.

Okay so either:
1) She just likes you (more) for the venting and sex, and likes him (more) for who he is as an overall person.
2) She's lost in her own mind.

Can't really do anything but let time run its course and see who she hooks up with. I never understood why you would want to fight over a girl, if she's not 100% for one of the guys then what's the point?
Well, after screwing my 5 year relationship up for all the WRONG reasons, plus as she had now moved on, i guess its time to dust myself off and get back in the game!

I am taking a young lady out to see a band on the 27th, lets hope it goes well, coz she's a little smasher, dark red hair, big brown eyes, lurvly!
And sorry, i will not be posting pics of her, mainly because i do not wish to jinx it!
Quote from PMD9409 :Okay so either:
1) She just likes you (more) for the venting and sex, and likes him (more) for who he is as an overall person.
2) She's lost in her own mind.

Can't really do anything but let time run its course and see who she hooks up with. I never understood why you would want to fight over a girl, if she's not 100% for one of the guys then what's the point?

I don't know.. she's kinda foolish considering he raped her... Which is the big reason they broke up... But, after it all.. she ran to me. Which I don't quite get but.. whatever.

I dunno. There's a lot of people that I have gotten close with.. but she's the only one that I feel a connection with. Who knows.. I am pretty sure I will get hurt by it... but I can't stop it. It's inexplicable. My brain knows otherwise though.
Quote from dawesdust_12 : he raped her...

Deserves to get his face kicked in then, then his b******s chopped off, sick f**k!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from danthebangerboy :Deserves to get his face kicked in then, then his b******s chopped off, sick f**k!

Trust me.. I feel like killing the ****er... if only I was violent. I wouldn't harm anyone. I did the passive thing and was just supporting her emotionally. Talking to her and just being someone she can trust.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Trust me.. I feel like killing the ****er... if only I was violent. I wouldn't harm anyone. I did the passive thing and was just supporting her emotionally. Talking to her and just being someone she can trust.

I aint violant, very placid normally, and you know what, thats one of the ONLY things that can make me 'fighty' blokes who hit and or otherwise abuse women, it makes my fookin blood boil!!
WOW, how old is this rapist c*nt? she should tell the police, let him go to prison so he can be some guys little girlfriend for a long long time, but before you do that kick the shit out of him, if there's one thing I hate it's rapists !!!!!!!
Quote from danthebangerboy :I aint violant, very placid normally, and you know what, thats one of the ONLY things that can make me 'fighty' blokes who hit and or otherwise abuse women, it makes my fookin blood boil!!

It's made me upset, but also made me respect women a lot more. Like I have begun a pretty steady change on how I treat women.. but after that happened... I realized that I'm not even close to where I should be in terms of respect. For example:

Before it happened.. with my Ex I would have invaded her personal space, did what I know to get her going.. and voila.. it was going.

However, now.. I'm cautious. Yes I do similar things that I did before, like massage.. but I won't take it to sexual grounds. I'll wait for her to initiate.

Even then, I'm nowhere near how I haffto be. Yes it'll be more frustrating for me sexually.. but in general it's how women should be treated.

AMB: Trust me, I've been talking to her about the cops.. but she's foolish. I didn't want to get too involved with it, outside of just being there for her and giving my personal advice. I can't go directly to the cops. I'm stuck between her trust and what's "right".
So I'll go with 2) She's lost out of her own mind.

Seems she doesn't know what she wants, guess you'll be playing the waiting game. Good luck.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG