The online racing simulator
World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
Great, Sweden got only a 0-0 against Trinidad & Tobago, and they were even with only 10 players the whole 2nd half.
:doh:
they didn`t use their secret weapon. Johan Elmander just sat on the bench, while that "slatten" thing played.

Sorry Sweden, you are in the sack now - You gotta get points in the England game.

But the swedish team was supreme - They just needed that one player and a goal. I will cheer for the swedes, and cross my thumbs.

EDIT :
Just correctet a few spelling errors.
Didnt expect that kind of result from that game :yipee:
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Why do you people do this? Who cares how someone choses to live there life. It's this blanket "omgtheyallsuck". I know a lot of "chavs" and they are all some of my better friends.

I went to school with "chavs" and bar the odd one or two douche bags, the rest of them were no different then anyone else.

It's this that causes problems on so many levels. One or two idiots make the stereotype for the whole group. You really should get to know people before you brand them all.

If you've had enough problems with chavs, as ive had, then you'd realise where i get my hatred towards them. And no, it did not provoke anything they sdtarted...i just finished it :P Anyways. end of that. My point is. I hate chavs. yes granted there is the MINORITY that are ok, but a huge degree of them are pure scum.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
what a second half ... ill be rooting for cote d ivore from now on
I thought I wouldnt be watching the games so much like when european championships where on when I watched every game. But no, Im hooked again :dopey:
And today is another great game to follow with Netherlands vs. Serbia/Montenegro.

And my secret favourite Mexico is playing.
It's going to be exciting

Place your bets, Netherlands - Serbia/Montenegro It guess it will be 3-1
tbh, if the certain people havent got anything good to say in this thread and are just badmouthing shit, then please, feel free to **** off....ill try not to stop you.

and its 3 points, wasnt a great match but a wins a win.
Quote from hrtburnout :It's going to be exciting

Place your bets, Netherlands - Serbia/Montenegro It guess it will be 3-1

I say 3-2 then.
Hmm, that match was a disappointment IMO. Except Robben of course, that player is great!!

Now two clear wins for Mexico and Portugal.
Wow, what a weekend. Check out, what's up in my town:

PAAAARTY ON!
Good game this afternoon, Aus v Jpn.

We've got an Aussie in our cricket side and I'm hoping that I can have some ammo to throw back at him when he starts on his next "pom" rampage
Quote from Chris_Kerry :Good game this afternoon, Aus v Jpn.

We've got an Aussie in our cricket side and I'm hoping that I can have some ammo to throw back at him when he starts on his next "pom" rampage

Well we aussies have to let others win occasionally, Like mostly we rule cricket, league, union but sadly soccer has eluded us forever, maybe we need to have all our good players in australia not playing with eurpean clubs, then again it may help if the players were aussies and had names you could pronounce, like jones smith etc
damn good game today.

I was pulling for Japan, but Australia really redeemed themselves at the end.

now... come on USA!
I think that Brazil is going to pwn all
At least I hope so
Nothing but disappointment from USA this morning :-(
#72 - Smax
You've got another game to pull it around, but to be fair if you're not going to have rely on other teams screwing up then you do need to beat the Italians by more than one goal.

Unfortunately I think that Brazil will win their group and the Czechs will win yours so that means even should the U.S.A come second in the group and qualify their first knockout game will be Brazil, which is a big ask.

The Americans don't have a bad team, it's just that they don't have a sorcerer type creative midfielder like the other real quality teams do, unfortunately that makes them a bit predictable and not that difficult to play against.

Take heart from the fact that you may well have lost 3-0 but you lost to what in my opinion is the best team I've seen so far, and that includes quite a few of the big names.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#73 - AJS
Not to be rude but i really enjoyed the match. I watched it at the Hamburg Fan Fest. Great atmosphere and great goals. The Czechs are really really good. Its not a shame to lose against them.
Ghana was impressive today.

Italy...not at all...
looking forward to "GHAAAANAAAA WINS THE WORLDCUP 2006"

World cup starts today
(386 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG