The online racing simulator
Grainger Games skins
Nothing special, but these are decent enough I feel.
Preview:

Skin files:

Attached images
FX_AJGraingerGames_preview.jpg
FXO_AJGraingerGames.jpg
FXR_AJGraingerGames.jpg
1998 btcc
Hi there,

before skins description I want to explain you why i, as a demo user, made skins for car i can't drive: Im going to buy my license this weekend so it's for my upcoming near future. Second thing is that this car looks perfect for this. It's not like all these original BTCC cars but it looks awesome.

I used some audi lights, i saw them a long time ago on lfs-database and i downloaded them. I thought that one time they will become handy

I really want to say thanx to master skinnerz for they pro skin with wireframe etc.

These skins are NOT exact copies of original liveries of '98 BTCC! If i could say, they are "inspired by" I hope you undrestand it... There are a few things on cars (sponsors, fonts, number sticker...) which doesn't corespond with originals.

I also left you a free white space on number stickers so you can type here your favourite ones.*

I spend my whole weekend for these 8 skins, so my girlfriend is not much happy right now but i really love this series

This pack is containing the 8 skins, 7 from original BTCC and one bonus, Alfa Romeo 156 from the ToCA WTCC. I also changed name of the event on the number stickers to WTC - World Touring Cars... nw i have no idea why, maybe it just sounds good

* Ford Mondeo has a clean roof, this is because there is a red car number in 45° angle, you can put there your own

Car skins previews:

Alfa Romeo 156 WTCC:

Audi A4 BTCC:

Honda Accord BTCC:

Vauxhall Vectra BTCC:

Volvo S40 BTCC:

Nissan Primera BTCC:

Peugeot 406 BTCC:

Renault Laguna BTCC:

Ford Mondeo BTCC:

There is a complete pack only with .JPG versions (2048x2048 each) [27.8 MB]: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HM08H0DF(OUTDATED)

EDIT:
Because MegaUpload went down, i had to reupload this, new link:

DOWNLOAD from personal DropBox folder [27.8 MB]
Quote from Raito :
I spend my whole weekend for these 8 skins, so my girlfriend is not much happy right now...

Lol, I like it
Te amo =*
Quote from Raito :

Well for starters, making skins for cars you can't drive is okay. Second, the skins are nice. Well done.
Go-Invictus Skin
Here is a skin for a company i work for, we host cheap teamspeak and mawhawk and Shoutcast hosting. Will beat any price !!

Can anyone make me the BMW World touring car 2010 skin please
Quote from GTWINS2 :Can anyone make me the BMW World touring car 2010 skin please

Post image with it, i could
Hello
What do you think about my skin?
Attached images
FXOback.jpg
FXOfront.jpg
Real men wear pink!
Preview

Skin files
2048px: 1024px:

Has been uploaded to LSFW.
Attached images
FXO_AJ_Pink_P_preview.jpg
FXO_AJ_Pink-P.jpg
FXO_AJ_Pink-P1024.jpg
Quote from kevvag :Hello
What do you think about my skin?

That white strip over car looks a lot low res and the skin itself looks like 5 minutes work, sorry but it does not impress me
Quote from Raito :That white strip over car looks a lot low res and the skin itself looks like 5 minutes work, sorry but it does not impress me

Thankyou for your opinion, ill try better next time.
-
New LFs Police skin (walid-skull) DELETED by SamH : Spammer
Tomei/Cusco Subaru Impreza replica
Awesome skin andRo.
really nice skin mate.
Thanks guys!
nice, except that you seem to never give a shoot about the aspect ration of the logos.

Left looks different to the right and even more so to the front version.

It's a pity really.
Thanks, yeah I am usually too lazy to look at the topic for logo stretching...

But what do you mean, that left looks different from the right? They are exactly the same logos, same size on both sides. I made them for one side and then duplicated to another size, nothing was changed. And front logos are different sized just like in real life, but how are they different? Or did you mean something else?
It's simply really and you don't need to check the topic, but GavD999 made a nice example, that shows the basic problem for LFS skins.

The value for the FX is 65(%) for the sides. That means you rotate your Side-logo (cusco/tomei) and squeeze/push it together to 65% of its width.
Only problem is, the first time you do this, for this livery in example, you need to use a bit less degree than the paint it's supposed to fit it, cos due to the squeezing, the angle changes. Once you got the value, you have it for the other side of the car too.

The way it is now, each side logo is expanded (I already hate the word stretching xD), which results in a extremely kursiv side-logo on one side, and the other the letters are almost vertical (unlike the original logo)
Your hood logo is stretched horizontal.

Sounds more complicated then it really is. If you do it chilled out, including a pissbreak, a coffe, a bj, another pissbreak and a smoke, you're done in 10 min

PS. the only logo thats original is on the rear, because there is no stretching.
Hehe, yeah it sounds pretty complicated, but thanks for advice. Maybe next time I will give all my energy to fix these problems if I get it right. I'll have to check out the stretching topic also, to get a better idea.
I hope so, because it gives it a more authentic "look". With all the diferently morphed decals, it always looks kinda toy-ish. It actually even alters the whole look of the car.
It's extremely noticable if you'd compare the cars directly.

PPS: to find the degree, you could use a simple stripe instead of messing with the logo itself. With a stripe you can figure the value out to almost nano precision
Hot FXR andRo, nice!
Great skin andRo
Thanks, both of you!
Are already loaded in lfsworld.net
Attached images
FXR_LIFE.jpg
FXR_Mestb.jpg
mestb1.jpg
mestb2.jpg
life1.jpg
life2.jpg

FXO Skins (& GTR)