The online racing simulator
Just click on the 2048 px hyperlink. Simple as that
Amazing skins Kiste & FireMike
Quote from ACCAkut :cool skin, but how can i download it? I don't have to sign up for another bloody website, do I?

Click on "Skinfile" and you come to our homepage. And after that click on 2048 px for highres.

And Thanks guys.

Yeah relly great skin mike. i like it alot
Thank you Guys
:sorry: nvm
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna
use the right section like "skin request"
RedBull- TimeAttack- Racer

Damn, i think i got some kind of addict in redbull skins...

Enjoy and leave comment please!
Attached images
FXR_TimeAttack.jpg
LFS timeattack preview.jpg
LFS timeattack preview2.jpg
My first ever skin (that ive tryed with)

Please c+c nicely

http://tkfanpage.files.wordpre ... 06/1989daytonaskoalmw.jpg

Based from the 1989 daytona Camaro. I know it would better suit an XRR but i am starting out, and the FXR seemed easier. Ask permission before you edit should you want to.

Thanks,

Oscar
Attached images
FXR_IMSAskoalBandit.jpg
For your first skin its very good

just a few errors, to help with logo strecthing have a look at this guide by JazzOn. Also try google images or brandsoftheworld.com for some high res logo's.

Other things to watch are were you place the actual logo's so they don't get distorted by various parts of the car, for example the hella logo of the front bumper gets distorted by the small winglets (or whatever they are called ). Have you tried using the cmx viewer to view the skin as you are working on it? helps you to check how things are lining up, if logos are out of place etc.

The windscreeen visor has some of the stripes from the roof running into it, if you lift the windscreen visor layer above the layer you have put the stripes on it will hide the overlap.

I don't want to sound as though I am ripping your work to bits, just trying to give you a few pointers, like I said for a first skin its a very good start. A hell of a lot better than my first skin
Thanks GAV, that is actually the sorta stuff i wanted to hear, namely as the advice you get from any critisism is priceless. I didnt notice the Hella logo thing :s although i probably should have. I used CMX on a personal and iTCC version of the skin as the hood was replaced with the Union Jack (endless hours of trial and error). Visor... somewhat laziness, i saw it and just assumed i had missed the windscreen visor.

With some luck we will see me doing a few more classic styled skins soon

Oscar.
Quote from oscarhardwick :My first ever skin (that ive tryed with)

The idea (the real car) looks really verry good, fell inlove with it,
and i was thinkin': "now, lets see that skin... O, wait it's "first" skin...dang x[..."
but you really didn't let me down Great work,please use tips from GAVD999's post to improve it, and the final resuld will be sick !
Now why would you need that? You can't drive the car..
because i like that car and i want that skin in lfs.
But you are a demo racer, which means you cannot drive the FXR, only XFG, XRG and FBM.
Quote from Flame CZE :But you are a demo racer, which means you cannot drive the FXR, only XFG, XRG and FBM.

Oh for heavens sake! He can, if he has got a crack, macsy, you know that, Flame CZE you know that, I know it and basically everbody else on this forum does. You want to trick him to admit he cracked the game so he gets banned? So what? He'll create another account and still use the crack.

Edit:
No Flame CZE, I didn't say that. I'm saying don't try to change things you can't. You could have just reminded him of the request section. If you don't want to do him a skin then just don't do it.
So you think it's good to make skins for people like this?
Quote from Flame CZE :So you think it's good to make skins for people like this?

i'll interupt here...
No, it is not ! people like that are dirtbags
they do not even deserve to drive XRG, not speaking abouty FBM
Okay 5tag, I'm sorry that I haven't noticed this is the general skins thread. But still, people are usually banned because of this. Although, I agree with you - he'd probably create another account.
This is my very own South City Police skin. I am not the best skinner (notice the bar that says oops) ,but I think I did good on this one. Also, it is already on LFS World.
Sorry, but the previews were not able to attach so you have to see it with LFS or CMX viewer.
Attached images
FXO_SCPOLICE2.jpg
ok ill admit, i have crack for s2 version, but i cant play on legal servers, and i dont want it. i like racing in single and i want BMW M3 GTR skin from NFS MW. Please make it
Quote from gogis :and i want BMW M3 GTR skin from NFS MW. Please make it

Good luck with that after admitting you're a a cracker.

FXO Skins (& GTR)
(2596 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG