The online racing simulator
So your saying that someones whine justifies to let everyone else beeing left out in the dark. What's up with that respect?
Sit down while you wait
Quote from JPeace :Why should the Devs communicate with us?

I have full respect for them, S3 can come when it is ready.

They don't need, but it will shorten the life span of LFS much without it.

Either way, I'll take a beer, a beer more, and then it's soon kart meet and I'll rave around drunk so who cares
meep meep
Attached images
vw.jpg
Not as old as the initial expectation of the scirocco though
:munching_
Attached images
vw_sci7.jpg
Quote from Amynue ::munching_

Application: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows

jk, I know you are good with those things :-O
Hmm, a body shell on the XR with the custom BeSpoke program? Just my thought.
Quote from wien :Judging by this forum, the "community" doesn't deserve respect. Respect is earned, not demanded.

Generally I would agree, but in the context of business, it's not a mutual relationship.
the limited Setup, will this be optional for each Server? or Do we all have to use it?
Quote from m1chi119 :the limited Setup, will this be optional for each Server? or Do we all have to use it?

optional per server
Quote from m1chi119 :the limited Setup, will this be optional for each Server? or Do we all have to use it?

From Scawen's feedback, it a server option, which covers all cars, but the VW will also have very limited setup options too.
so we cant customize the vws like we can every other car even single player
Quote from logitekg25 :so we cant customize the vws like we can every other car even single player

The plan is to have it as a server option, so there (hopefully) will be some servers without it as well. And the limited setups are not planned only for VWS, see the report.
I see 1 post from devs and then 70 pages from lfs'ers...looks funny to me...but meh,let's get back to topick "Moaning for Scirocco and s3"
Quote from prOmo_LTU :I see 1 post from devs and then 70 pages from lfs'ers...looks funny to me...but meh,let's get back to topick "Moaning for Scirocco and s3"

There is 3 more posts from Scawen at pages 29,31 and 32.
I think the patch will come soon. And then we can all have loads of fun.
soon?? what do you mean with soon?? soon in 2 years?
Quote from BlackEye :Victor has also said on IRC that S3 purchase will come soon on the website.

I've never seen you in the LFS IRC channel, can you back up your claim? I smell BS.
Quote from bunder9999 :I've never seen you in the LFS IRC channel, can you back up your claim? I smell BS.

That ^. No need to get more rumours started, there's imo already enough of them, mostly untrue, so this must be coming straight from your dark places.
Do you guys think that we will see the annuncement of the secret S3 car in August/September? Those are the months on which things seem to be annunced in "Scavier time".
Do you mean something like early 2011?
2011? lets not be too optamistic.
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG