The online racing simulator
LFSStats for the 500.

Lap graphs. Add one to your qualifying position and that is the number of your lap chart. Except the guys towards the rear. I think whoever it was who timed out on the grid messed stuff up.
Wow didn't think i lead that many laps and for sure didn't think I lead the most laps.
My race was over when I decided to go to the bathroom during a pit stop.

Quote from Raven88 : And sorry to Ryan, Roger, Ray, Raymond, whatever his name is.... haha sorry Randy, i'll get your name right one day.

It's actually Ralf, but no big deal.
Haha just add it to the list of R names I will call you till I learn your name, haha. All in good fun.
Quote from Raven88 :Wow didn't think i lead that many laps and for sure didn't think I lead the most laps.

Paha, I can't believe I still had the second highest even though I went a lap down!
ky 500
first off i apologize 2 seb 4 not congratulating him after race ...i was mad, u made contact with my car and caused irrepairable damage, i realize it was not on purpose but my race was over essentially. Thx 2 Mr Southerton 4 racing with me and my slow car. Now i would like 2 thank our race director 4 making me (i guess i am FM) feel so welcomed at ur event. I joined ur server at 10:15 am my time (approximately 5 minutes early) I came 2 the track a little nervous like every1 else but fully prepared 4 this event. If the race director can i would like him 2 release the transcripts 2 how i ( i represent all FM ) was warmly greeted and put at ease for the race . TY !!!
Quote from Fras44 : If the race director can i would like him 2 release the transcripts 2 how i ( i represent all FM ) was warmly greeted and put at ease for the race . TY !!!

I will apologize here and now for the tone of voice I presented you when you joined. However, I will say that I was extremely under pressure to have a grid ready so I could sort the racers quickly, and when racers wait until 5 minutes or less to arrive, it makes that difficult.

However, I cannot make this transcript available, as I was not recording at that time.
Quote from Fras44 :first off i apologize 2 seb 4 not congratulating him after race ...i was mad, u made contact with my car and caused irrepairable damage, i realize it was not on purpose but my race was over essentially. Thx 2 Mr Southerton 4 racing with me and my slow car. Now i would like 2 thank our race director 4 making me (i guess i am FM) feel so welcomed at ur event. I joined ur server at 10:15 am my time (approximately 5 minutes early) I came 2 the track a little nervous like every1 else but fully prepared 4 this event. If the race director can i would like him 2 release the transcripts 2 how i ( i represent all FM ) was warmly greeted and put at ease for the race . TY !!!

Sorry if I ruined you race Fras, but I really cannot recall when this contact occurred. Could you give me a timecode so I can check it out?
#60 - CSF
Whats up hoover?
Quote from Seb66 :Sorry if I ruined you race Fras, but I really cannot recall when this contact occurred. Could you give me a timecode so I can check it out?

As you will know because you have spoken to us on one of our servers tonight, but nobody else will so I will repeat some of it so it doesn't look like we are ignoring you, it was a very bizarre situation for Fras.

I don't believe any contact was particularly meaningful however his car had a loss of power afterwards which repairing damage inside the pits did not fix. There was also no visible damage to the car. I mention all of this just out of curiosity as to whether anybody else has ever experienced something similar. I don't know whether lag was involved, it was as if his game thought there was something wrong with the car but the server did not... very strange.
Quote from SmegFirk :I don't believe any contact was particularly meaningful however his car had a loss of power afterwards which repairing damage inside the pits did not fix.

I've just checked over the replay again, and I believe the source of the engine damage will be found at 41:00 on the replay.
Engine damage cannot be repaired in the pits, so he had it from that moment in the race all the way to the end.
Quote from nathan246 :meh

At 36:24-36:28 you went up to LAG (4:12) or so, when you re-appeared on the track you were backward, what happened?
Quote from Fras44 :first off i apologize 2 seb 4 not congratulating him after race ...i was mad, u made contact with my car and caused irrepairable damage, i realize it was not on purpose but my race was over essentially. Thx 2 Mr Southerton 4 racing with me and my slow car. Now i would like 2 thank our race director 4 making me (i guess i am FM) feel so welcomed at ur event. I joined ur server at 10:15 am my time (approximately 5 minutes early) I came 2 the track a little nervous like every1 else but fully prepared 4 this event. If the race director can i would like him 2 release the transcripts 2 how i ( i represent all FM ) was warmly greeted and put at ease for the race . TY !!!

Fras you sure it wasn't me you were talking about. I know I hit you kinda hard on a restart, but I didn't think I did any damage. If it was me, im sorry. I know I slowed up to catch you back up and you keep slowing down.
Quote from Raven88 :Fras you sure it wasn't me you were talking about. I know I hit you kinda hard on a restart, but I didn't think I did any damage. If it was me, im sorry. I know I slowed up to catch you back up and you keep slowing down.

As Seb said, at 41:30 Fras downshifted hard twice, both times going well into the red zone, which is most likely what caused the loss of performance.

I very much doubt it was your contact
Quote from pik_d :At 36:24-36:28 you went up to LAG (4:12) or so, when you re-appeared on the track you were backward, what happened?

i made contact with sutton -.-
[QUOTE=SmegFirk;1447258]

I don't believe any contact was particularly meaningful however his car had a loss of power afterwards which repairing damage inside the pits did not fix. There was also no visible damage to the car. I mention all of this just out of curiosity as to whether anybody else has ever experienced something similar. QUOTE]

Yes this happened to me as well after the crash with cagas and Hardwick hitting me whilst i had shifted down to second gear. Hence why for a portion of the race i was racing with Fras, which in all honesty was the best aspect of my 500 which was otherwsie boring as i had no power to overtake . Thanks again Fras
Quote from elliot1992 :
Yes this happened to me as well after the crash with cagas and Hardwick hitting me whilst i had shifted down to second gear. Hence why for a portion of the race i was racing with Fras, which in all honesty was the best aspect of my 500 which was otherwsie boring as i had no power to overtake . Thanks again Fras

Fair play, that was some epic engine rape
Quote from Seb66 :Fair play, that was some epic engine rape

and then some :P

If that hadn't happened i was on the same strategy as Liane, Oscar and JJ so i would of been right up there with you
Quote from elliot1992 :and then some :P

If that hadn't happened i was on the same strategy as Liane, Oscar and JJ so i would of been right up there with you

What I must know is, how did you cook your clutch at the pace laps ?
Quote from dekojester :What I must know is, how did you cook your clutch at the pace laps ?

Ya that was weird. I still laugh remember hearing on vent elliot screaming "I lost my clutch" on the pace laps . And I was like...yeah...this sure bodes well for the lot of us ain't it
Running around in 6th gear under the SC with auto-clutch?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Running around in 6th gear under the SC with auto-clutch?

Well, i'd like to see this, he had to be very harsh on throttle, because i did this almost every SC period and i had no problem. Newbish fail.
Quote from Kid222 :Well, i'd like to see this, he had to be very harsh on throttle, because i did this almost every SC period and i had no problem. Newbish fail.

:P sums it up nicely, i pulled off with auto-clutch in sixth gear forgetting that you can't actually do that................

so yeh noobish fail
Quote from elliot1992 ::P sums it up nicely, i pulled off with auto-clutch in sixth gear forgetting that you can't actually do that................

so yeh noobish fail

Why in the world did you start off in 6th gear???? That's just well insane.... There are better ways of saving fuel than starting off in 6th gear.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG