The online racing simulator
Quote from Raven88 :Why in the world did you start off in 6th gear???? That's just well insane.... There are better ways of saving fuel than starting off in 6th gear.

well the idea was to trundle round in 6th, so i thought i'd try save that extra 0.1% getting into 6th, which failed
Could someone post the race mpr please ?
Thx deco , sorry i missed the race , but my conection was down most of saturday afternoon/evening , maybe you/NDR could run a ky500 every 6 months , go on you know you love the stress really .
Quote from mk1golf :Thx deco , sorry i missed the race , but my conection was down most of saturday afternoon/evening , maybe you/NDR could run a ky500 every 6 months , go on you know you love the stress really .

If he did that, he wouldn't have hair. And I am sure he likes his hair.
Quote from Raven88 :If he did that, he wouldn't have hair. And I am sure he likes his hair.

This.

I'm surprised after 3 years of the Kyoto 250 and 500 that I don't have any grey hair yet.
Quote from mk1golf :Thx deco , sorry i missed the race , but my conection was down most of saturday afternoon/evening , maybe you/NDR could run a ky500 every 6 months , go on you know you love the stress really .

Or maybe a Kyoto 300 with the FZ5 or a kyoto 600 with the FZR
Maybe FM could run the one in the winter to give Deko a break?
Quote from boothy :Maybe FM could run the one in the winter to give Deko a break?

I'm sure we could rustle up something. I trust the NDR hierarchy would attempt qualification and subsequent race?
Probably not, for the same reasons I wouldn't enter the 500
Quote from SmegFirk :I'm sure we could rustle up something. I trust the NDR hierarchy would attempt qualification and subsequent race?

I know Jeffy likes the FZR on the oval. You can do that. But a FZ5 on the oval would be interesting.
XRG > Kyoto 150

It would be close, and we don't have to worry about the ridiculous thing LFS calls "drafting".
Quote from pmd9409 :xrg > kyoto 150

it would be close, and we don't have to worry about the ridiculous thing lfs calls "drafting".

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111
Quote from pmd9409 :xrg > kyoto 150

it would be close, and we don't have to worry about the ridiculous thing lfs calls "drafting".

Quote from z-ro 8 :+11111111111111111111111111111111111111

+222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222
but....that would be...boring? haven't tried it myself though
Quote from -NightFly- :but....that would be...boring? haven't tried it myself though

Complete opposite in fact.
Would be pretty much awesome IMO. And there's definitely a place in the calendar for it in the second part of the year AFAIK... The 2 biggest oval races are in the first part of the year, so why not another big-ish(although smaller in terms of format, racing, prestige and organisation than the Kyoto 250/500 I guess) oval race in September/October? Well of course it's up to NDR in the end But I'd be pretty much interrested.
Donate. That'll motivate 'em.
i would like 2 say thx 4 the replay my incident with seb happens on lap 136 or 1.44.45 and seb even recieves a warning 4 the bump up until then my car was highly competitive (able 2 lift and maintain draft) As atched replay i notice on lap 133 or 1.42.22 seb unfortunately make what looks 2 b an illeagle pit entrance (sry seb) Now as 4 deko wow u apologize 4 the tone in ur voice lol, u attacked me and my team. U say u were under pressure , u tell every1 this is your event if u would have told me 2 be there at a specific time well i would have been but instead u send out a threat letter stating if u r later than 21 after u may lose ur grid position, again i showed up at 15 after NOT late !!! why would i show up early i did nothing wrong in any practise but blew a clutch in a 60 lapper. i w8ted in pits 4 7 laps came out hoping 4 a long run, but yellow came out. Deko then screams at me 4 not w8ting long enuff, mayb he thought i needed more laps on the oval after all i am still learning lola normal person would have said park ur car fras, i ended up 21 laps down in a 60 lapper lol!!So sat morning of the race when i am being accused(by some1 1/2 my age) in ur so called tone of voice of trying 2 ruin ur event , 4 FM ruining ur previous events and 4 everthing FM has ever done or will do (u banned Wild, Rags, and Goonie get this 4 lack of respect) When was i ever shown the respect that i deserve from u deko!! u start out calling people mr ( a nice touch which i use at our events ) but then u treat each and every1 of us like little kids !!! Grow up Deko, ur just a bully in these event, i warn every1 that this event is not about fun !!! bcause u won't allow people 2 have fun !!! LFS is supposed 2 b fun, yes an event is serious racing but u still gotta have fun !!!
Jesus Christ you come from a country whose official language is English, can you try and not murder it so bad? It is actually mentally annoying to read that huge block of AIM-gibberish.

I actually gave up halfway through because of how annoying that is to parse.

Edit:

Regarding your damage, that happened here, before you got lapped. Yeah Seb tapped you but that had nothing to do with the fact that you destroyed your engine an hour earlier. You weren't competitive, you got lapped by Seb and Dan quite easily under green flag conditions. How could you have only noticed something was wrong AFTER getting lapped on pure pace?
Quote from pik_d :Jesus Christ you come from a country whose official language is English, can you try and not murder it so bad? It is actually mentally annoying to read that huge block of AIM-gibberish.

Well they also speak French in Canada just saying.
Quote from AstroBoy :Well they also speak French in Canada just saying.

His profile on the FM site says Alberta, which is ~80% English as first language.
#98 - CSF
NOLAN SCOTT WINS - FM go through his race looking for everything that he could do thats punishable.

SEB HUTCHINSON WINS - FM goes through to try to blame him for one of their cars losing power when it's already been proved that it was the drivers own fault, and then come up with some rubbish about pit in which more people did during the race...

2011 anyone?

Please tell me why I should respect anyone who gave me such a hard time when I wasn't deko during the practice sessions? I got more respect (you seem to love it so I'll ram it down your throat) from a naturally cheeky bitch in TexasLTU than I got from the FM guys we eventually got tired of and didn't let in.(except Wild really..) So please tell me where this respect you always show is because I have not seen it in the 2 years I have done the 500...
For what it's worth to anyone, if Deko yelled at everyone during the race, it was probably prompted by something we said in the SA channel.
Sorry but TexasLTU a cheeky bitch?

Anyone who stands in conflict with him should think about himself first because he is really one of the friendlist persons I've met so far in lfs.

There will be reason why he is complaining about several things.. and I guess he's not the only one atm like we can see it with Fras44

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG