The online racing simulator
Quote from Timo1992 :Sorry but TexasLTU a cheeky bitch?

Anyone who stands in conflict with him should think about himself first because he is really one of the friendlist persons I've met so far in lfs.

Looks like you haven't met a lot of persons then.
#102 - CSF
Quote from Timo1992 :Sorry but TexasLTU a cheeky bitch?

Anyone who stands in conflict with him should think about himself first because he is really one of the friendlist persons I've met so far in lfs.

There will be reason why he is complaining about several things.. and I guess he's not the only one atm like we can see it with Fras44

I didn't say it was a bad thing did I?

Oh and I've heard yours and Texas' gripes about his penalty and I sense you should check a replay once in a while instead of deciding all of LFS is against you and crying.
Quote from pik_d :His profile on the FM site says Alberta, which is ~80% English as first language.

Oh well then. I dont think i want to know then
What a bunch of nonsense, LFS is a place of fun, This is where we go to enjoy ourselves,
Please also explain why The FM tag always has to be blamed?
Anyone is allowed to voice opinion
Some of you guys need to grow up and get a life.
We at FM do enjoy good serious racing, however we also treat it as fun!
and as such we do have very busy servers!!
the point of my post is stop blaming team FM!!
Edited added
Point Fras is trying make, there is a correct way that people should be spoken to, Shouting at someone is not the mature way to solve any discussions.
I have to agree with Fras on that point,
Fras also wanted to continue in the race, Most of you guys/Girls see red when you crash out then you always leave the servers, Fras was just trying to complete the race, Blown engine or not, he did not give up.
i didn't need 2 look at the whole race i was looking 4 what happened 2 my car ... i knew when it happened and it was NOT from downshifting earlier in race my car ran fine until sebs hit LOOK at my previous laps times idiots !!! Seb wins that is fine with me ... but i didn't need 2 scrutinize the race, laps 133 and 136 pretty close 2gether if u know how 2 count !!!
Quote from popps258 :What a bunch of nonsense, LFS is a place of fun, This is where we go to enjoy ourselves,

Understand the situation, then post.

Quote from Fras44 :i didn't need 2 look at the whole race i was looking 4 what happened 2 my car ... i knew when it happened and it was NOT from downshifting earlier in race my car ran fine until sebs hit LOOK at my previous laps times idiots !!! Seb wins that is fine with me ... but i didn't need 2 scrutinize the race, laps 133 and 136 pretty close 2gether if u know how 2 count !!!

Your engine was fried from shifting down into first and over-reving. It's that simple really. You can instantly see a difference after that because you lose massive amounts of time shortly after the engine damage.

So another year goes by and you guys again take yourselves out of the race, no fault of somebody elses. As your team mate says this is out of fun. You guys take things so seriously that you watch every bit of the race over and over to try and find a flaw in something or actually, someone.

Just take your team's own advice and let it drop. It's out of fun, no need to get all serious about it just so you get your own feelings hurt.
  • Your engine was ****ed from the moment you shifted down to 1st gear and over-revved it. No ifs, buts, or maybes. It's fact. That is why you went promptly down to 6th place in the space of 1 lap, and then after the SC continued falling back, even getting lapped under green flag conditions.
  • Seb's illeagle (sic) pit entry, was technically a breach of rule VIII 5. however no penalty is specified unlike other stuff in that rule. Therefore, I assume, that a penalty would only be given if it was warranted. A lone car missing the poles by a metre is, in my view and I'm sure Deko's as well, not warranting a penalty.
  • Goonie was banned for turning up with an hour to go in qualifying and just taking the piss.
I feel sorry for Smeg, he stuck with you even though your car was obviously buggered.

Quote from popps258 :What a bunch of nonsense, LFS is a place of fun, This is where we go to enjoy ourselves,
Edited added
Point Fras is trying make, there is a correct way that people should be spoken to, Shouting at someone is not the mature way to solve any discussions.
I have to agree with Fras on that point,
Fras also wanted to continue in the race, Most of you guys/Girls see red when you crash out then you always leave the servers, Fras was just trying to complete the race, Blown engine or not, he did not give up.

I see no FM tag being blamed?
But great, if everyone is allowed to voice their opinion you'll have no problem with the FM being blamed, right?
What has Fras' not giving up got to do with this topic?

Point is, I and I'm sure most of the people here haven't heard this thing between Fras and Deko. So I'm going to sit on the fence. We could be here all day with you crying like a baby wanting at supposedly being shouted at, or you could just take it like the grown-ups you purport to be.
@ csf

Oh you did say it was a bad thing, otherwise you wouldnt use the words 'cheeky' or 'bitch' in your post, it shows you have rage against Texas.

I am not deciding LFS is against me or even cry, because it's still a game for me which I do in free time, and like the FM team or popps said: It should make fun and shouldnt provide conflicts in any way.

But honestly looking at the progress the lfs community already made...it's just too late to change this moody disgustingly atmosphere.

So if it continues like this I will gratefully pass on LFS, thanks. No need for it, because I HAVE a real life (ye last online race was 23th of June, the weather outside's so fine, couldnt bother myself to sit like 5 hours a day racing lfs).

I wont reply to any message flaming me now just FYI.
#109 - CSF
Quote from Timo1992 :@ csf

Oh you did say it was a bad thing, otherwise you wouldnt use the words 'cheeky' or 'bitch' in your post, it shows you have rage against Texas.

I am not deciding LFS is against me or even cry, because it's still a game for me which I do in free time, and like the FM team or popps said: It should make fun and shouldnt provide conflicts in any way.

Whatever Timo, it looks like you are arguing for no reason so I shall leave you be.
Quote from tmehlinger :For what it's worth to anyone, if Deko yelled at everyone during the race, it was probably prompted by something we said in the SA channel.

Agreed, and the only time I heard deko really yell was when we wanted to get back to green faster at the end of the race, haha.

But fras there was something up with your car at 1 point very early on in the race. Because there was the point that you started to fall back, and I was trying to fall back lifting running high to drop back to pick you up so you could stay in the lead pack. But you just feel like a rock. Than after that seb and me lapped you guys like you were in 3rd gear.
Quote from Fras44 :i didn't need 2 look at the whole race i was looking 4 what happened 2 my car ... i knew when it happened and it was NOT from downshifting earlier in race my car ran fine until sebs hit LOOK at my previous laps times idiots !!! Seb wins that is fine with me ... but i didn't need 2 scrutinize the race, laps 133 and 136 pretty close 2gether if u know how 2 count !!!

More AIM speak, and now calling us idiots when you're the only claiming that revving to 11k had nothing to do with you getting lapped like well... you had a blown engine. Don't get mad at me for posting proof that you're wrong when you blame someone else for your own mistakes.

What exactly do you think Seb's bump did to you? Did that somehow mess up your engine?
i don't care about the race sry 4 caliiing u idiots but ....i have drove many many laps in a F08 so i think i know what happened (give me a little credit please) , just look at my lap times prior 2 the yellow. Yes i dropped back in race ...2 get my teamate ...and again i apologized and even chatted with Seb , it was a race incident !!! Deko incident...u guys have know idea what was said to me or how i was treated for showing up 5 mins early !!!
Quote from Fras44 :Deko incident...u guys have know idea what was said to me or how i was treated for showing up 5 mins early !!!

If we "have no idea what was said" then you shouldn't have brought it up in the first place since it's an issue between you and Deko.

That said, since the whole thing happened because you showed up with only a couple minutes to spare (and as I recall, being on another planet when we were setting the grid), what did you expect? Chocolate and roses?
Quote from Fras44 :i don't care about the race sry 4 caliiing u idiots but ....i have drove many many laps in a F08 so i think i know what happened (give me a little credit please) , just look at my lap times prior 2 the yellow. Yes i dropped back in race ...2 get my teamate ...and again i apologized and even chatted with Seb , it was a race incident !!! Deko incident...u guys have know idea what was said to me or how i was treated for showing up 5 mins early !!!

d'oh: still havn't watched the broadcast...
Quote from elliot1992 :just have to say beautiful input to the discussion right there :P

It gets old after two years.
In regards to the Warning given to Car 58 for bumping, it was decided after it was issued that the bump was incidental, and had no adverse affect on the situation. Car 440's car received no change in rpm or speed due to the bumping, nor any significant damage or effect from the side impact later in the lap. The engine damage was secured for Car 440 on a shift to 1st and that shift causing the engine to rev to 11500 rpm or so after a restart led by car 440 was waved off.

In regards to the pit entry by Car 58 on Lap 133 is prohibited by the rules, but no penalty was specified, and the penalty would likely have been a sending to the back of the line, but not for a first or second offence.

Finally, in regards to the Ventrilo happenings:

When Mr. Fraser entered the Ventrilo server, I went to the channel he was in and first, politely asked "Hi fras, where are all the other FMers?" I waited a brief pause for a reply, after hearing none, I mentioned "Failing to show up by the deadline will result in the driver starting from the back of the grid." The NDR sporting code gives me the authority to remove someone from their earned grid spot for failing to arrive by a specified deadline, which is what that statement was. A statement of fact, not a threat.

However, at this point, and still no reply of any sort, I did raise my voice, in a decidedly unprofessional manner. I did not, however, directly attack you. I also did not attack the Fragmaster team. What I did state was that each year previous, I have had FM team members show up either right at the deadline or after it, which had an effect of ruining the preparation schedule I had each year by delaying it, and throwing off any notes I had made for the start order. I do not remember the exact words I used, and it is entirely possible they may have come out in a way that may have been interpreted as attacking a person or the team, but that is not how the delivery and message was intended.

But as the message was not interpreted as intended, I apologize for that. I make every effort to show respect to all racers, but at times will fail to do so due to stress or other factors.

In regards to the Fragmaster drivers who received exclusions:

Wild was excluded after reckless driving in pitlane during the inlap / immediate post-race period. He had repented in discussions with me after in MSN, and I agreed to lift his exclusion, but he had to attend all remaining sessions, which schedule conflicts prohibited.

Rags was excluded after multiple instances of disregarding rules, multiple instances of causing avoidable incidents, and repeated disrespect of administrative authority.

Goonie was excluded after another display of lack of knowledge of rules on qualifying, and stating that he had not checked forums and the rules, which is a direct violation of the NDR Sporting Code.

The way I run my events is designed that if everyone is following rules and behaves properly, fun will be had by all. I learned the hard way that a one or two page rulebook does not go with a smoothly run, upper echelon event. If you at least have a basic knowledge of the rules of the event, you will get on in these events fine. It is when you fail to know even the simplest procedures (such as qualifying) and admit to not having read it, or show that you have no desire to behave by the rules, is when you are subject to exclusion. It is true that I demand a high level of competence and knowledge of the rules, but that is to not be a detriment to the fun aspect. Fun will be had by all when it comes time to race, as long as you play by the rules.

I expect civilized discussion on this to continue please, else I will delete any offending posts and/or lock this thread.
You mean... no penalty for Seb? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:sorry:

Anyway, thanks for the results Deko.
Ergh sorry, but I had a DT in the race for causing one of those "avoidable incidents" and served it, and now I get another penalty after race for the same shit?
Quote from TexasLTU :Ergh sorry, but I had a DT in the race for causing one of those "avoidable incidents" and served it, and now I get another penalty after race for the same shit?

Yes, because you had an incident with car #51 which made me lose 3 positions and brought out the SC. It was on lap 264 I think, so you there was no possibility to give you a DT during the race I guess.
Quote from TexasLTU :Ergh sorry, but I had a DT in the race for causing one of those "avoidable incidents" and served it, and now I get another penalty after race for the same shit?

Your in-race DT was for the lap 65 incident.

Your post-race penalty was for the two incidents in the last 20 laps, first on lap 255 (Leader's lap) with Car 17, and on Leader lap 267 with Car 51.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG