The online racing simulator
Quote from Bee :Yeah but these are being investigated after the race so they can really only put on a time penalty or grid drop. Sucks, but rules are rules and if they we're gunning it after a huge crash like that, then penalties are deserved.

I think Jensen is setting fast laps now just in case of being handed a time penalty.

But I thought most of these cars were ahead of the accident when the safety car was "coming out". It would be a crap idea to ask them to come to a crawl just to satisfy that time.
Hahaha, good sense of humour on the Red Bull mechanic there...

"Well done Sebastian, Germany's best result of the day!"
Bwuahahaha! The race was pretty uneventful (Webber doesn't count) until right up to Kobayashi passing 2 cars on the last two laps!

....wait so they're blaming Kovi for Webber's incident?
Kobayashi is freaking amazing.

The guy needs a good car. He isnt actually scared of trying to overtake.
Real showman.

Anyhow, nice one Vettel. And Mclaren. Hopefully Button doesnt get a harsh penalty.

Good race actually. Enjoyed it.
#105 - Bee
Quote from JCTK :But I thought most of these cars were ahead of the accident when the safety car was "coming out". It would be a crap idea to ask them to come to a crawl just to satisfy that time.

In hindsight, correct, it would seem un-racer like to slow down for an accident behind you. But if the SC is out, you don't run at race speed, simple.
Kobayashi :bowdown::bowdown:
#107 - Bee
Just thought, if penalties are handed out, Kobayashi could be looking at a podium, win!
Quote from Bee :In hindsight, correct, it would seem un-racer like to slow down for an accident behind you. But if the SC is out, you don't run at race speed, simple.

the safety car was scramble out. They were at the end of the lap. Most of them could not have possibly slow down to satisfy that lap time unless they stop at the pitlane entry.

Stupid regulation and stupid safety car procedure.
lol Webber and his attempt of Backflip, too bad it was only Sloppy Whip 180
Quote from JCTK :Can Kobayashi pit on the very last lap (if his pitbox is before the finish line) for the option tyres?

i think the rule is that they have to complete at least one lap on the tires, excluding the outlap. but don't hold me to that.
Quote from bunder9999 :i think the rule is that they have to complete at least one lap on the tires, excluding the outlap. but don't hold me to that.

I would guess that the pitlane is closed on the very last lap anyway.
Quote from Jertje :Hahaha, good sense of humour on the Red Bull mechanic there...

"Well done Sebastian, Germany's best result of the day!"

Wasn't that Christian Horner?

Massive kudos to Kobayashi there - it's taken him 8 months but we've finally got some more of his awesome overtaking prowess
Quote from DevilDare :Kobayashi is freaking amazing.

The guy needs a good car. He isnt actually scared of trying to overtake.
Real showman.

Anyhow, nice one Vettel. And Mclaren. Hopefully Button doesnt get a harsh penalty.

Good race actually. Enjoyed it.

Kobayashi braked sooooooooo much later than Alonso, and somehow flicked it sideways into the corner and made that stick! AMAZING!!

Peter Sauber should forgive him for all his first lap crashes after today!
Quote from J@tko :Wasn't that Christian Horner?

Massive kudos to Kobayashi there - it's taken him 8 months but we've finally got some more of his awesome overtaking prowess

that was a Christian Horner look-alike
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :lol Webber and his attempt of Backflip, too bad it was only Sloppy Whip 180

Webber's auditioning for a Star Fox remake methinks

You got Webber as Star Fox

Christian Horner as Peppy
Attached images
webber.JPG
Quote from zeugnimod :I would guess that the pitlane is closed on the very last lap anyway.

on lap 57, yeah, but not lap 56... technically lap 55 would be the last time to pit, if what i said holds true.

but he pit on 54, so meh.
Quote from J@tko :

Bet thats the scariest roller coaster he will ever experience.

Crazy stuff.
#119 - Bee
Isi t just me or does Hamilton have a lame memory? He never remembers any race incidents involving himself.
Quote from Bee :Isi t just me or does Hamilton have a lame memory? He never remembers any race incidents involving himself.

He had no time to find out something lame, so yeah "I can't remember". Lolz.
Quote from DevilDare :Bet thats the scariest roller coaster he will ever experience.

Crazy stuff.

Well, at Le Mans Webber made his flips, and flight off the track in trees. Car was Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR (or what it was :S?)
Yeah. But still.

Also, some great arguing and word fighting going on between Eddie and Coultard and Gascoyne.
Alonso is now crying about the race being "manipulated".

But he was the one that benefited and won from a truly "manipulated" race, manipulated for his advantage, so he should either admit he shouldn't have won that Singapore GP too or just STFU.

He even said "Then with the safety car I would have finished where I finished in ninth, and Hamilton in eighth."
But he only finished 9th because of his inability to pass Buemi in a Toro Rosso. Which was something that a Force India and a BMW Sauber managed to do... lol
Quote from Bee :Just thought, if penalties are handed out, Kobayashi could be looking at a podium, win!

He should've finished 3rd, he really deserved it. The mandatory pit stop really needs to go for 2011.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG