The online racing simulator
which is why F1 designers have the best cared for gardens in racing
f-duct banned xD
"the system’s availability will be electronically controlled and it will only be activated when a driver is less than one second behind another at pre-determined points on the track."

"the adjustable rear wing will be available at all times throughout practice and qualifying."

Better to be in some (cooperative) traffic in qualifying.
Just when you thought F1 couldn't get more contrived. :rolleyes:
looks like he's pushing it to me Nice video anyhow
Quote from Joris :"the system’s availability will be electronically controlled and it will only be activated when a driver is less than one second behind another at pre-determined points on the track."

"the adjustable rear wing will be available at all times throughout practice and qualifying."

Better to be in some (cooperative) traffic in qualifying.

Wtf new wing rules

107% is a good one tho.
Hehe, the irony of monetary fines for a business that didn't make it due to lack of funding..
Quote from DevilDare :How is that not "testing"?

because it's a "filming day".
Funny that there are probably more cameras outside the gates trying to get a shot at it, than the number of cameras Ferrari actually arranged at the track.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Hehe, the irony of monetary fines for a business that didn't make it due to lack of funding..

I think FIA did it purely for procedual reasons. I think they fully expected the effect of their penalties are nil anyway.

a). the fines won't be paid, FIA can sue the hell out of them but it just won't happen.

b). they only disqualified "US F1", not its senior personnel, so next time Peter Windsor and co start again, it'll be called USA F1 or something.
Quote from JCTK :I think FIA did it purely for procedual reasons. I think they fully expected the effect of their penalties are nil anyway.

a). the fines won't be paid, FIA can sue the hell out of them but it just won't happen.

b). they only disqualified "US F1", not its senior personnel, so next time Peter Windsor and co start again, it'll be called USA F1 or something.

The way I understood it, US F1 doesn't pay a fine, they just don't get their entry fee back. The FIA retain the entry fee that the team paid them. So they can't just refuse to pay because the FIA already has that money...
Well it was in the contract, before anyone bitches.
And now watch Mclaren rip it apart to find out why it was so quick.
Was it?
loved this chap's comments on thescundri.net

"I hope we simply dont copy updates from other teams....rather comeup with something innovative like the wheel fairings and gill slits.."

before going on to say

"Wonder if they can run a pullrod suspension...like RBR..."

well make your mind up, do you want them to copy other teams or not?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Hehe, the irony of monetary fines for a business that didn't make it due to lack of funding..

another forum i frequent provides an alternate theory on the topic of USF1...

Quote :The team was a scam to get money from the sponsors, Chad Hurley founder of YouTube mainly he is the real victim. The real problem is that they kept telling everybody they had a car even if this was not true. He is still interested in sponsoring an F1 team apparently but cut all ties with the scammers of USF1.

Quote :The co-founder and CEO of YouTube bankrolled the disastrously ill fated USF1, and is quoted on Friday as telling the Financial Times: "I was willing to bet on a horse, but they didn't even have a horse."

i wonder how much of that is true. and if that is the case, the team should be fully banned from motorsports.
Quote from bunder9999 :another forum i frequent provides an alternate theory on the topic of USF1...

i wonder how much of that is true. and if that is the case, the team should be fully banned from motorsports.

yeah banning the team would be useful isn't it. They'll just close it and start another.

If it is really a scam, they would need to ban the senior personnel in the team. But that wouldn't happen, I guess Peter Windsor have a decent enough relationship with the FIA...

and beside, they did spent a shitload of money already, what with the entry fee, getting a factory, employing some people, these all costs money. Just that they didn't get enough money so they couldn't spend enough money to get things properly sorted...
Justified though it said on the contract he could have the car if he won the WDC but he never got it.

and considering its likely the only one he will win, so he wants it bad lol.

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG