The online racing simulator
NickC racing career ( photo's )
(145 posts, started )
nice one cobba! Good effort in qualy
#77 - aoun
Id love to hear on what were the steps taken to get to where you are now? What series did you get into? Bad seasons/good seasons?.. Sponsors? Money? Scouts? Im talking about, how did you progress.

Im sure others would love to hear about it to, thats if you would want to share that.

Very impressive Nick, Best wishes and good luck!
Great Nick, keep it up!
Well done Nick, amazing pace in qualy! Awesome
WOW. Awesome skin! who made it C4OZ or schuppor?
Also great pace in the qualis and good job in the race man. Keep it up and keep 'em photos comming.

btw. are your races streamed anywhere online?
What makes you think someone from LFS designed it?
Congratulations to win in Race 2 in Brno. I was there.
I saw the race in Brno when watching aussie coverage of Renault World series funnily enough, good job Nick.
I bet dutch Gt4 is mighty fun to drive in to bad RTL7 is very bad at making it actually exciting to watch and there isn't enough overtaking to counteract the boringness of RTL7.

And the Renault megane V6 series doesn't even show here but stil i would love to drive al of those cars you posted.
This weekend round 3 of the Megane Trophy in Magny Cours.

New track for me, biggest excuse ever Normally takes around 5 laps to be fast.

Follow on facebook etc.
How Fast are these Megane V6s compared to other touring series such as BTCC becuase they look like they are very planted to the ground.
Yeah the megane has quite some grip.

In Brno for example i did. 2.04.00

The wtcc did in brno 2.09.00

So a 5 seconds diff.

Btw i just won race 1 in magny cours and got p2 in race 2
Quote from NickC :Yeah the megane has quite some grip.

Some nice results there !!!, well done
Quote from aobrien :Nice going Nick, any chance you could show me the calendar? I will be going to a couple of European events this year watching Eoin Murray in the Seat Supercopa championship and sometimes they support World Series by Renault(they did last year at Portimao)..
I'm pretty sure I will be heading over to Portimao in the Algarve again this year to watch him and they are supporting the WTCC there this year.. Will you be racing there?

Great to see the LFS'ers doing well in real life.

Norbi Kiss gonna drive in Portimao for Zengő Motorsports, after a 9th, 4th and then a race 3 win in Jarama on his first ever outing in the spanish championship
Typical, my luck lol. Now my friend Eoin is racing the Eurocup instead, so no Portimao, Oschersleben instead

So a 5 seconds diff.

Hopefully some teams in F3.5 are watching.
WSR on the next weekend on the Hungaroring hah, almost forgot it
Anyone find it odd that there is a 2 month gap between rounds 4 and 5?
Yes me.

Dunno why Renault decided to do that.

Gives me some time to go on holiday
Just watched some Megane racing the other day on Eurosport. I realised it was You leading, and winning that race, only watched the last 5 min of the race, but really good job Nick. Cars look fantastic.
Quote from Jakg :Jealousy does not even come close to describing my current emotion.

Neh, all his pit babes have been blonde.

So a 5 seconds diff.

Saw that live on MotorsTV was some awesome races. Congrats!
What competition drifting have you done?

Nice career so far!
Without trying to sound like a weirdo stalker, can I request a signed photo now? so when you're this super mega star driving for McLaren (or maybe Spyker because they decided to return to the sport with a dutchy driving for them) and clinch the drivers champ from Hamilton, I can be all "yeah, I knew that guy way back when"

NickC racing career ( photo's )
(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG