The online racing simulator
NickC racing career ( photo's )
(145 posts, started )
I watched the qualifying race on ESPN.
Nick started, dropped a place before T1, but escaped a fair bit of carnage behind him. Also spun a nice 360 after one of the GTR's passed him later on
Was cool to see him on TV, looks like a fairly quick guy
I only saw the start of the 2nd race on Sport1 when Hezemans was driving...

Nice result though.
Nicky do you have some onboards or something? And how was the race? :P
There is THIS ONE
Not from FIA GT1 though...
Quote from GFresh :I watched the qualifying race on ESPN.
Nick started, dropped a place before T1, but escaped a fair bit of carnage behind him. Also spun a nice 360 after one of the GTR's passed him later on
Was cool to see him on TV, looks like a fairly quick guy

Haha, I saw a video of that spin earlier today and didn't even realize it was an LFS player, will have to pay more attention from now on.

http://jalopnik.com/#!5786396/ ... tte-during-abu-dhabi-race
According to dutch media, Nicky has signed a deal to do the entire season of FIA GT1, with the same team he drove for the first race. The only problem is the Corvette is ''overrestricted'' so they are trying to get some ballast / air restrictor removed as it is the most restricted car of the field.
Nice, very nice. Keep up the good work.
Quote from ChristijaNL :According to dutch media, Nicky has signed a deal to do the entire season of FIA GT1, with the same team he drove for the first race. The only problem is the Corvette is ''overrestricted'' so they are trying to get some ballast / air restrictor removed as it is the most restricted car of the field.

Does a racing school cost you much?

Its sad that theres only rallying schools in Finland......
Quote from Myffe :

Its sad that theres only rallying schools in Finland......

Not when the ones produced are awesome.

Learning to rally as a path to circuit racing will help you, doing it from circuit racing to rally racing will be a harder task.
Nick Catsburg was on 2nd place in qualifying race in Zolder!
Nick was lucky to miss the T1 incidents, in the red car!
Attached images
vlcsnap-2011-04-09-16h30m17s239.jpg
Wow, had to come on and congratulate for that 2nd place! Good luck for the race later today, I'll be watching. Let's hope some more people take themselves out!
Wonder where he got those T1 mayhem dodging skills xD

Nice run Nicky!
Quote from evilpimp :Wonder where he got those T1 mayhem dodging skills xD

Nice run Nicky!

prolly from LFS public server racing

NickC racing career ( photo's )
(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG