The online racing simulator

€dit:

Yes, i had to....
Quote from SamH : Last edited by SamH; Today at 18:42. Reason: Animations deactivated. It was excessive to start with, but the attitude later clinched it.

Well cry me a bloody river!
I don't get it...
Don't think I like Motorhead anymore.
Quote from mamoru :I don't get it...

you dont know Lemmy from Motorhead Imagine Danzig in such pose then
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
^lmao.
Anti-social llama is ok, but posting multiple GIFs is not?

Any forum I've been on with a pics thread has a "warning to 56k users", same applies here.
Why people cry about the size of pics I don't understand - If you're on low internet, don't visit this thread.

Here's your reactions in funny pic form.....
You can tell that is fake.

Quote from JasonJ :Anti-social llama is ok, but posting multiple GIFs is not?

Any forum I've been on with a pics thread has a "warning to 56k users", same applies here.
Why people cry about the size of pics I don't understand - If you're on low internet, don't visit this thread.

Here's your reactions in funny pic form.....

The problem is that I want to scroll down quickly to see if there are new things.
If I have to load 100MB in the 3 seconds I normally use to check, I need REALLY fast internetz.
Yes, they were funny, but only once.
After that I want to watch NEW things, that I haven't seen before.
^ Caching fail?

I've seen people do that to themselves anyways...
Quote from MAGGOT :I've seen people do that to themselves anyways...

But you would be damn angry if it would happen to yours!
Quote from JasonJ :Anti-social llama is ok, but posting multiple GIFs is not?

Because its not fair on people who would like to view the thread, the picture thread as its called.

Im sure people are quite happy to view pictures, but what is f**king annoying, is waiting for xxx amount of shitty gifs that are about 10 minutes long to load up, how can something of such low grainy crappy colour distorted quality be so large, all you get whilst looking at them is a slideshow of jumpy low quality pics that often freeze one after the other, plus they are hardly ever funny anyway.

It really is the ultimate pisstake to take that attitude of "it isnt our fault that others have slow internet" is just very narrow minded selfish and out of order, why should we all have our internet raped just because someone has to post over 9000 shit gifs?

Im not on dial up, im on 3g, which is usually running at about 2meg, but over the last few weeks its been so so SO slow, it literally will NOT go at any decent speed for any amount of time, it might run at 1.8 - 2.2 meg for a few seconds, then its all sub 100kbps, if not worse, sometimes it sits at 11, yes ELEVEN kbps, thats totally rubbish, and pages with loads of gifs on literally never load.
ontopic^2:

OMG 279,57 KB of gif evilness! I'm calling the cops.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG