The online racing simulator
Quote from AMB :Girl?!?!?

Apaprently Inouva is a girl. I still don't believe anyone.
Quote from Inouva :

That why exactly was asking the meaning of the joke, so i can understand, and everyone start to troll for no reason , thinking was QQing for the pic, when in fact want a explanation to understand the joke and laugh

forget that it's meant to be a joke for a second. imagine we are playing a quiz and i show that pic. the question asked would be "name that song". and there lies the joke . if you got the other two, you should get that one too.
Quote from AMB :Girl?!?!?

Yeah, I just said it to not piss her..eh... to make it... to make the person mad. I'd say; proofpiics.
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah, I just said it to not piss her..eh... to make it... to make the person mad. I'd say; proofpiics.

Piss me?, where
Quote from Inouva :Piss me?, where

OUT OF MY BLOWHOLE YOU IDIOT!

No seriously, I once met a girl on the internet and we hooked up, I was like great, a girlfriend let's sex, turned out she was a he and I immediately stopped contact - Moral of the story is, there are NO girls on the internet because they are too busy in the kitchen.
Quote from AMB : Morale of the story is, there are NO girls on the internet

I do not want to know what you fap to.
Quote from hyntty :I do not want to know what you fap to.

Some say that he's a tranny... and that TVE is the climax of his p0rn collection. All we know is that his '' name '' is AMB.
Quote from hyntty :I do not want to know what you fap to.

What the guy below said

Quote from el pibe :Some say that he's a tranny... and that TVE is the climax of his p0rn collection. All we know is that his '' name '' is AMB.

What the hell I did to get dragged into this?

And everyone know that the only one that get's me is Eric, since he is my pimp and I am his little whore.

Eric: You want that Rallypack don't you?
TVE: Oh YES master
Eric: Then SQUEEL for me, SQUEEL you little filthy whore
TVE: OH PLEASE GOD, RALLY PACK, RALLY PAAAACKKKKKKKK
Quote from AMB :OUT OF MY BLOWHOLE YOU IDIOT!

No seriously, I once met a girl on the internet and we hooked up, I was like great, a girlfriend let's sex, turned out she was a he and I immediately stopped contact - Morale of the story is, there are NO girls on the internet because they are too busy in the kitchen.

Hahahahahahaha, good one
Quote from The Very End :What the hell I did to get dragged into this?

And everyone know that the only one that get's me is Eric, since he is my pimp and I am his little whore.

Eric: You want that Rallypack don't you?
TVE: Oh YES master
Eric: Then SQUEEL for me, SQUEEL you little filthy whore
TVE: OH PLEASE GOD, RALLY PACK, RALLY PAAAACKKKKKKKK

Wrong. That. Is. Just. Wrong.
Spoilt for choice when it comes to sig material.

But yeah this is a picture thread...

In the politest possible way... let the stick drop out of your arse, you know who you are.

When Super heroes get old

lol, the first one is great!
Quote from AMB :
No seriously, I once met a girl on the internet and we hooked up, I was like great, a girlfriend let's sex, turned out she was a he and I immediately stopped contact - Morale of the story is, there are NO girls on the internet because they are too busy in the kitchen.

There are. I met one once. I still have contact. I dated her (she was cute, like.. really cute). we broke up. Morale of my story: There are girls out there.. they just don't want to go steady with me.
Bzzzzzzz
Attached images
tumblr_l464jpUsDv1qb25dg.jpg
Attached images
tobeornottobe.jpg

Attached images
1279710502-606_02.jpg

The real wheels has to be steelies
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG