The online racing simulator
hes next post is gonna be this : Guess what, S3 überalpha,eat this! and bitch now!
lol, and then people would be trolling about the new car that was supposed to be included in S3.
Or what about the release of S3, and as main improvement, the updated GTR interiors?
...don´t forget the motorcycles!
and bendy busses!
On speedway and icetracks..?

Once the Speedway-physics is working we hopefully get some Motoball on autocross!
But still we wait!!!!!
Tanks and jeeps would be good with some good ole street tracks from GTA!!!
How many of those have we had in the last 4 years?
but but but free roaming in south city for cruisers? and bodykits and a selection of new rims for drifters?

racers dont get anything, they whine all the time. lump of coal is in order
as long as post 4000 is telling us that they changed the current version to alloy mods, user cars and tracks, before they pull the pin i'll be happy.

thats my best case scenario atm
i'm going to laugh when post 4000 comes and goes... you guys are acting as if it has any strategic importance.
It won't be anything before it's ovER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from bunder9999 :i'm going to laugh when post 4000 comes and goes... you guys are acting as if it has any strategic importance.

Seriously?
Quote from kimd41 :

Seriously?

That is possibly the greatest "smiley" I have ever seen and it suits the post above yours so extraordinarily well!^^
Quote from 5tag :That is possibly the greatest "smiley" I have ever seen and it suits the post above yours so extraordinarily well!^^

The NDR team and associated people use that smiley in every other sentence in MSN conversations
Wow, that's amazing guys how long you can moan..
Main page. Ghost town
1385 people online. HOW?! can it be dead? Wake up man! New people are still coming into LFS! Only older goes away... sadly
But after all, they'll come back soon. I promise!
less demos
less drifters
less cruisers
less dderbys
less draggers
= ?
Quote from NotAnIllusion :less demos
less drifters
less cruisers
less dderbys
less draggers
= ?