The online racing simulator
ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
#176 - CSF
The original was still better!!!!!
#177 - AMB
Nice triple Gl in the future, Rudy was wayyyyyyy too fast and I was wayyyyyy too slow

But he wasn't the person I was aiming for in terms of speed, I know that will never happen unless he has a puncture
Gratz on the hattrick. And Gratz AJ!!!!
#180 - CSF
The one that can still be seen here ( http://www.last.fm/user/CSFDFS) that inspired you to create that thing in yours. Don't tell me you don't remember, because I know you do, and so does eeeeeeveryone else that you enjoyed telling the stories about Ace Ventura coming out of Opraha Winfrey's ass.
Mine was first, you Muppet! And I didn't told the lads in ineX about Ace and Oprah so thanks for ruining the surprise!
#182 - CSF
No it wasn't you had something else. I ain't said WHAT they end up doing and why it's significant, so you can still make them throw up and be stunned.
International XF GTi Championship Mid-Season Report

The second season of the International XF GTi Championship has already started, and with three rounds over ineX Racing driver and defending champion, Tommy Østgaard, is in a great position.

Round 2 proved to be very good for Tommy Østgaard, managing to take pole position in qualifying ahead of M.Neverdauskas in 2nd, Reno Kööts in 3rd, Joe Holmes in 4th, and Jonas Bakšys in 5th.

Race 1 was uneventful, Tommy leading during the entire race and comfortably taking 1st place.

Race 2 on the other hand, with a top 8 reversed grid and double the lenght of the first race, proved to be a lot more exciting. Østgaard started in 8th place, but a bit of lag and a lot of contact in the first turns shortened the race from 22 to 18 laps due to two red flags. Despite this, there were fewer incidents in the later half of the race and Jonas Bakšys, Joe Holmes, and Tommy Østgaard managed to avoid them. In the opening laps Joe immediately took the lead from Bakšys. After a few laps, Jonas Bakšys was passed again, this time by Tommy Østgaard who now found himself only a few seconds away from the leader, Joe Holmes. With 6 laps to go he successfully caught Joe Holmes, and after several laps of fighting, emerged victorious as the winner of the fight and the race and a triple in round 2.

Round 3 was held at the Kyoto Oval Reverse but this was no walk in the park for the participants since Ussbeethoven Chicanes were put on the track.

Qualifying went great for Tommy Østgaard as he managed to grab the pole. ineX Racing's newcomer to the league, Magnus Björndal qualified in 8th position despite his late entry into the league, managing to qualify within 0.1 of 5th.

Race 1 started soon afterwards, and Tommy Østgaard lead for most of the race. A mistake however cost him the lead at one point, but he managed to fight back and retake 1st position and won the race. Magnus was unfortunately not as lucky and had to retire due to an incident.

For race 2, Tommy started in 8th position and although initially dropping to 12th, he quickly began to make his way up. With half of the race gone, Østgaard would find himself in 2nd position behind Joe Holmes. Eventually the two drivers would find themselves fighting for first position, but a mistake on Holmes's side got Tommy the lead which he kept for the rest of the race.

Unfortantly, Magnus was also taken out in race two meaning that he was unable to complete ethier of the races.

Tommy Østgaard is now provisionally leading the championship despite missing round 1. This is due primarily to the fact that dropped events are being used for this year's championship. Tommy is thus sparred from having a major handicap for the remainder of the season, but is left in a situation were every event from here can be just that much more costly.
Looking great, grats!
Meh,not a best seasson for me,but gratz for Tommy,he's doing really good job there
Boooo FWD, congrats btw
Good job ineX

i´m really proud of you haha
Yeah Tommy, this will be close race

Next few races are some good tracks for me, hopfully i can close this gap
Nice going tommy, ill drive some guest race wenn i have time
FWD noobs

Problem?
SSL Mid-Season Report

On the 11th of April, the SSL debuted on the twisty streets of South City. The championship promised XRG vs XFG action-packed racing, over a duration of 8 rounds, each consisting of a sprint and feature.

During the first half of the season, the SSL has accomplished its goal. With 4 rounds completed, ineX's racers have managed to take the win in every race so far. M. Bjorndal is currently leading the championship with 5 wins and a total of 130 points. Phil Diaz and Kenneth O'Keefe follow him closely in 3rd and 5th. Phil trails Magnus with 51 points after only competing in two of the four events. Kenneth sits in 5th after managing to grab 46 points in only one round.

The championship is long from over, so there is still plenty of time before a champion is crowned. Expect a follow-up report in the weeks to come.
Westfield Cup Spa Francorchamps 28th-30th May

As many people in the racing community know, Rudy van Buren's father ,Gino van Buren, is the owner of the dutch company Westfield Netherlands and creator of the Westfield Cup which ,in it's third year of competition, has become one of the largest dutch racing series, fielding upwards of 40 cars per race.

Last year, Rudy drove four events and managed to win three, but being the "son of the boss"' has not allowed him to run as many events as desired. Although all cars are identical and have the same specs, the two's relationship can play a factor in the reputation of the series and thus, Rudy does not drive the series year round. In reference to the cars themselves, the only adjustable features on the car are the tire pressure, camber, toe, and shock bump and rebound.

"The thing you need is a heavy right foot." - Rudy van Buren

This year, Rudy and his father had disagreements concerning if and what races Rudy would be allowed to drive this year. In the end it was decided that if they participated, it should be at Spa Francorchamps. Luckily, a good friend of Gino's called to offer Rudy a seat in his car. Of course the offer was confirmed as it was seen to be a picture perfect chance to participate in a race this year.

The race weekend in Spa started on Friday with two practice sessions and qualifying. A race was held on both Saturday and Sunday, mounting a three day weekend. The weather forecast for the first two days turned out to be great however, Sunday's forecast was bleak and unfortunately didn't turn out as well.

Although the first session was on Friday, they arrived Thursday afternoon to prepare the driver's tent, make changes to the car and to make sure Rudy was fully rested since the race was at 8:00 AM.

They arrived Friday morning at the track at 6:45 AM... "It was early, but that gave us enough time to be relaxed, as well as give us time to check the damping, tire pressure, change clothes, get to the pit line with plenty of time, etc," Rudy said. It rained during the night so the track was damp but by then the sun had already broken threw. "It was the first session of the day so I went on track with a relaxed mentality, feeling if everything with the car was okay and just keeping it all together since the rest of the day would be dry." As soon as the light went green on the end of the pit lane, Rudy went out on the track to do his warm up lap. The next lap would contain Rudy's first truly "hot moment" of the weekend... "Going into Eau Rouge I hit the white line with one wheel and the car snapped at a point on the track you just don't want it to. I locked all 4 wheels as soon as I could, slid sideways over the track, and had a very lucky escape. After that I drove a bit more careful, but in the end the pace was there." Despite this, Rudy still took the top spot in the session by quite a large margin.

The second session of the day was a Westfield only free practice, as the other session in the morning was also open to different car classes . "The session went very well for me. After some mistakes in the first few laps, I had the pace and the car was pretty good on the dry track. I took the fastest time by 1.7 sec."

The last session of the day was the qualification. Although he was held up during his first 2 laps, Rudy was finally able to get a clear track and took the pole by nearly one second.

Saturday morning was much more relaxed than Friday, as they only needed to be on track by 11:25 AM. "We had a good night and arrived at the track at 9:00 AM. After we checked several things on the car, we went to the pre-grid stahe and I prepared myself for the first race of the weekend."

"A rolling start was used for race one... At the start, I thought the pole sitter was supposed to go after we reached the first hairpin. However, the driver starting in third took some risk and dove on the inside beforehand. Thus, I was forced to let him through. As soon as we got out of the hairpin I was able to grab his slipstream down the hill, up Eau Rouge, and on the back straight I was able to pass him. From then on I was able to drive away and take the win by 17 seconds after a 25 min race."

On Sunday it rained extremely hard all night as expected. They arrived at the track around 9:00 AM again, but the rain had yet to cease. "Because of the weather we updated the tire pressure and changed the damping a little. I was sure we could grab the double because the rain suits me even better than a dry track." The race began again with a rolling start but this time, Rudy was able to stay in front of the others into the hairpin. Rudy tried to create as big of a gap as possible early on. After a few hot moments, he managed to gap the field by two seconds by the end of the first lap. "From that point on I drove a steady pace and extended the gap every lap. In the end the only guy who stayed within a ten second gap spun off the track." This meant that Rudy was able to end the race with a 26 second gap between himself and second place.

"Overall the weekend couldn't have been better for me. We were the fastest in each session, sat on pole, and won both races. To top it all off we were awarded our trophies on the F1 podium!"

Quotes and original story by Rudy van Buren / Edited by Demetrius Adelin and Nolan Scott.

Here's a video of Rudy's track time with the Westfield: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ45yTw6t2A
Well done! Gratz Rudy
Sweet ride ya got there
Miiint
it´s quite funny.

Congrats Rudy !
nice LX
Congrats Rudy, nice job!
great job Rudy!
Is that LX4 in S3?

Good job Rudy!

ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )