The online racing simulator
Guatemala sinkholes
(30 posts, started )
Guatemala sinkholes

Holy crap. How does something like that happen? Where does all the earth go?

It's not the first time either.
holy f*ck that's mental, how can that even happen?
Quote from Kalev EST :How does something like that happen? Where does all the earth go?

A cracked sewer which floods due to the storm and washes away the soil above the break.

Either that or Galactus is on his way. Has anyone see a silver guy on a surfboard around the area?
Quote from Crashgate3 :A cracked sewer which floods due to the storm and washes away the soil above the break.

Either that or Galactus is on his way. Has anyone see a silver guy on a surfboard around the area?

Yeah, I know how sinkholes usually form. However, this is a 60m deep pit. I find hard to believe that a broken sewer could wash away so much earth. But sometimes reality is stranger than fiction.
#5 - 5haz
#6 - amp88
Goa...

Holy Shizzles! :yikes:
Silent Hill is real!
Crazy.
And we bitch about pot holes in the UK.
This is spartaaaaa !!!
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :And we bitch about pot holes in the UK.

If I drove over that one, I don't think I'd be able come here and post about it.
Quote from Bob Smith :If I drove over that one, I don't think I'd be able come here and post about it.

Your car has a good safety rating and airbags. You'll be fine.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Your car has a good safety rating and airbags. You'll be fine.

See, you're assuming there will be an impact. I fear I'd fall forever.
Quote from Bob Smith :See, you're assuming there will be an impact. I fear I'd fall forever.

Still I'd think you'd have the best rollercoaster ride ever if you fall down there
Quote from Bob Smith :See, you're assuming there will be an impact. I fear I'd fall forever.

Once you get past the track boundary you'd just reset back on the racing line.
its wierd aswell how it seems to be an aboslutely perfect circle
Quote from Chrisuu01 :OMG u mean Zombies will come out of the holes .

There are no zombies in Silent Hill...
Oh shiiiii ....
I saw a pic of that yesterday and OMAGAWD thats insane.
Boring Polka Dancers got what they deserve :bluegrab:
Quote from Toyo9J :Boring Polka Dancers got what they deserve :bluegrab:

Gratz, you just became a retard.
The earth farted.

Guatemala sinkholes
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG