The online racing simulator
Quote from trebor901 :the concept Mugen Honda Civic Type R which is worth £60k

What... the... f!

Ok, I like Civic's, but come on, who on earth would spend £60k on ONE?!
i saw a mugen civic too few days ago,gotta say it looked pretty nice
-
(Bawbag) DELETED by Bawbag
Bentley Continental GT
Porsche 911 GT3
Dodge Ram 2500 Hemi

oh and a Lamborghini Diablo GT.... my god this car sounds soooooo sexy.
Quote from Xaid0n :Bentley Continental GT
Porsche 911 GT3
Dodge Ram 2500 Hemi

oh and a Lamborghini Diablo GT.... my god this car sounds soooooo sexy.

Lol, Yesterday i saw a (ugly) green honda civic with a badly placed 2 foot high spoiler, ducktape on the rear bumper to hold it in place and ~17inch rims with no center hub caps.
was in Hamburg on sunday to a concert, we spent some time around the Innenalster, which is like the richest quarter you can find there. Some guys spend there time posing in there cars running around the water, saw an '50s Cadillac with what sounded like a 7 liter V8, a Ferrari 355, a matt black 430, a Donkervoort and a militaria style Dodge Challenger
Thai car style
i saw a nismo drift tuned white Nissan cefiro A31 with a RB20DET engine + nismo Z-Tune 19" rims + Toyo proxes + Recaro Red seats + GTWing spoiler

white + carbon fiber hood with black window tint

+ my brother BMW Serie 3 E46 318i he change the rear bumper he put a M3 E46 Rear bumper + 4 exhaust + put a little spoiler and add more xenon
+ he put a "I love Japanese girl" logo i print it for him
Today I saw:

An Alpina B3
BMW M6 Convertible
Fiat Coupe

... Meh.
2010 BMW M3 just drove past my house and a 2010 Dodge Charger, both sound damn good.
And I saw a 911 Carrera cabrio... That's all.
A nice black Audi R8 v10 a awesome old MGB and a sweet 1965 Mustang.
This!

I always get the theme tune to only fools and horses stuck in my head when I see one.
i was at Rob Burt race car drivers house just now,and saw a few vintage racecars,like aston martin(dont know which1),the old f1 like singleseater car(dont even know what is it) an old lotus,old jag E-type,and some other 1 had a wierd name. than saw his porsche gt3. was a good night for me
(i believe the cars were his fathers who raced with them,i saw lots of lots of badges,but rob raced them too)

pictures (not actual pic from cars,just for reference)
"flatcar"
lotus
aston
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
the other day i saw a dbs... i had multiple eargasms and almost crashed into an incoming biker....

then a ferrari 360 was revved the sh!t out of it and almost got pulled over by the police..
had a camouflaged SLS in front of me today, completly wrapped in grey/black tape of some sort, registered in Augsburg. Was idling along at 90km/h when I took this pic with my brilliant 1.3MP mobile cam
Attached images
Bild019.jpg
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Saw a red F430 softtop, a BMW 5-series wagon from the 80s (possibly a 525i), and some sort of car from the 50s or 60s, looked like a Jaaaag.
Saw an ascari kz1 !!! in TDU
Dude down the road just got a mk2 Ford Granada 2.2 V6, proper classic and a proper minter too. Not everyones idea of cool, but I stared at it for a good few minutes.

He's already chalked on the banger artwork though

Might see something else if I actually left my house today...
Mercedes ML 500 brabus with a horse trailer behind it.

Quote from ACCAkut :had a camouflaged SLS in front of me today

That's weird cause I've seen the production model in the local Mercedes Benz dealership a week or so ago, and it looked "meh" in red
yeah i know. You cant see the black tape on that pic but it covered the whole car, I came a bit nearer when it took another road , but I didn't follow it any longer, would have resulted in an extra 30 kilometers . Maybe a hybrid/AMG whatever version?
today i go for eating and i see a grey nissan skyline GTR r32 V-spec + rays GTC rims 19" + carbon fiber hood i will send the pic cause its in my phone
I saw a Green Exige S and a red Dodge SRT-10 (called Viper in the US) today. Too far away to hear that V10 engine.

Near where I work for experience (Quite boring...) there is a slightly posh dealership which is selling a Blue S2K with a subtle bodykit for 8k.
woooow i see a lamborghini Gallardo LP560 white and a Lotus Exige orange in bangkok in the esplanade ratchada Parking

Cool Cars You've Seen Today?
(508 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG