The online racing simulator
Hey Vallefor.

Can you open a support ticket so i can check it out... everybody's servers should be online.
Quote from franky500 :Hey Vallefor.

Can you open a support ticket so i can check it out... everybody's servers should be online.

Hey.
Fixed that now
TCadmin
Is the tc admin panel down for some reason. Mine doesn't seem to load.

never mind it came up, was timing out for some reason but is good now..
Dean just wanted to let you know that all 500 servers were lagging yesterday, and pretty badly. GT3 Cup had a few teams suffer DNF's because of this.

Hope its fixed!
Huge error on the website cPanel

"Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.."
that shouldn't have happened!. Sorry. I was actually on holiday over the last week and had expected to have internet available at all times, Unfortunately that was not the case so now im back and playing catch up!.

The C-Panel is now working. I will look into what was going on yesterday,.
Quote from franky500 :The C-Panel is now working. I will look into what was going on yesterday,.

Would also like to report lag issues on our server on *.209.205 Friday Evening and this evening during our LFSCART series events.
Seems like it's not just on that one. We need your help :|.
Quote from dekojester :Would also like to report lag issues on our server on *.209.205 Friday Evening and this evening during our LFSCART series events.

still lagging here aswell. IHR server seems choppy too.
all servers are now being rebooted, Lets See what we've got here as the network is showing no issues.
How long till they come back? IHR server just went down
No surprise when Dean announced the reboot 20 minutes ago... Should be done in a few hours at max IMO, maybe in less than hour, but can't really know.
Looks like stuff is back up. Now lets hold our breath and see how iTCC is. :|
yep server is back but now airio seems to not want to start. Will be patient but just mentioning in case franky doesn't know.
Seems like the server is running, but the status actually says "Unknown" and you can't affect the server at all. Can't reinstall, can't start/stop server, can't join FTP server.
Theres something wrong. I've felt extra laggy from Thursday onwards
Quote from Mr.46 :Theres something wrong. I've felt extra laggy from Thursday onwards

Quote from franky500 :all servers are now being rebooted, Lets See what we've got here as the network is showing no issues.

yeah it took some time for everything to return to normal there.

Should all be up and working properly now.
From what I saw from a French league we held on our server+the iTCC, everything's running fine now
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :From what I saw from a French league we held on our server+the iTCC, everything's running fine now

Actually the iTCC was held on an SR server which was on the *.208 box, so maybe that was the issue. Unfortunately Dean's rebooting kinda didn't allow us to do a comparison of the two boxes
He Franky,
i need to access, via FTP using a php script, to airio files to read copy and put in my server.

I'm using standart php function, but i can't connect to your ftp servers.

Why ?

For example this simple script have to return the list of the files ... but i see only blank.

<?php
$conn = ftp_connect("81.19.209.205") or die("Could not connect");
ftp_login($conn,"mc0676","XXXXXX");

print_r (ftp_rawlist($conn,"."));

ftp_close($conn);
?>

XXXXXX is my password.
If a normal FTP client is working, it's your script or PHP environment.

A blank screen could just occur because of a script error. If display_errors is off you won't know why..
If i use it in a "normal" fpt site it works and display the folder contents.
Franky,
i send u a ticket ... can u reply please ???

----

He mate,
today my Airio and my server was resetted and i don't know why.
But not problem for that.

But now my direct link to airio files do not work, why ?

Wich is the new ?
Quote from michele0676 :Franky,
i send u a ticket ... can u reply please ???

----

He mate,
today my Airio and my server was resetted and i don't know why.
But not problem for that.

But now my direct link to airio files do not work, why ?

Wich is the new ?

Exactly the same problem here (GVRteam). I have opened a support ticket 2 days ago, which I also just updated. Please provide a solution, thanks
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG