The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
ive got a problem with brake sensitivity in iRacing, every car feels like trying to stop a tank and they just dont want to stop its really getting on my nerves now, its definately something to do with my config i just cant figure out how to make it better.
Quote from trebor901 :ive got a problem with brake sensitivity in iRacing, every car feels like trying to stop a tank and they just dont want to stop its really getting on my nerves now, its definately something to do with my config i just cant figure out how to make it better.

Actually tanks slow down very fast.
Tried: options, controls, brakes, measure?? - in-game...
lol, I completely forgot that the latest updates must be a real piece of cake for you mate
Quote from SilverArrows77 :lol hey mate, oh its certainly great to have some aussie flavor in it thats for sure, though its not giving me any home field advantage sadly lol. Its still the best damn thing ive driven in simracing though, so ive a big smile You planning on dipping into your wallet for the V8 lvlo?

I'm glad that you've finally found some good AUS stuff

For sure Uncle Ken I will take it, but only after I will find some mutual love with Mazda and Lotus 79.

Skippy was a good school for me - I've spent 3 months to learn "hell & toe" - it dropped my times for about 4 seconds down, but I've gained it back now

By the way, I just don't understand how to make GTR cars do not eat damn tires
well i have to say that at the moment i hate the V8 s handling, hate it's brakes and it's weight and can't put 3 slow laps together without hitting something ( the only things i havent hit yet are the apexes ) but despite all this i love the car

(should point out the brake issue is just due to adjusting from single seaters and the handling will get there as i'm always slow getting a first baseline setup i like )
Looks like almost the exact same thing was done to both drivers. The only difference was one could handle it while the other couldn't... I really wish I could see these races again.
Hey! Does anyone know why the site is down?
Quote from Uke :Hey! Does anyone know why the site is down?

Removing the V8, too many people having fun.

Honestly I don't know, is there still some issues to be updated regarding the COT and its wing?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Removing the V8, too many people having fun.

Honestly I don't know, is there still some issues to be updated regarding the COT and its wing?

Ok.
was an anouncement yesterday, new web content and updates, probably the bits the oval guys are waiting for which were held back when the V8 was released

EDIT: up now
WTF it's now down again.. Just finished updating, refresh and it's down again.
Lol wanted to race in the SRF race in 7 mins but site is down
DOWN??? What the heck is happening..
Site Maintenance (est. 4 hours): 30-04-2010 - 10:00 - 14:00 CET
The site will be unavailable as we deploy both sim and web updates. The current schedule is:

Friday, 30-APR-2010

EDT GMT
0000 0400 Hosted Sessions Disabled for New Sessions
0400 0800 Service Down
0800 1200 Service Up

All timing is tentative and subject to change.
See, you pay all that money & you cant even use the piggin thing :smuggrin:
Quote from anttt69 :See, you pay all that money & you cant even use the piggin thing :smuggrin:

if it is updating, I don't care
YE ME WTF

I signed up for SRF Summit point and cant race now ffs
Quote from SilverArrows77 :Thats been and done richard, this is a seperate downtime now, i guess for something that didnt go as expected in that update time you mentioned.

Written in the post:

All timing is tentative and subject to change.
Do iRacing sell mugs?.:hide:
No. They hire them out to you for £10 per month, regardless of whether you use it or not. Graphics on the mug are extra.
Quote from SilverArrows77 : Anyone know what the 18mb patch to the ford was for, in that update today?

apparently it was a problem with the interior shadows
Quote from SilverArrows77 :?? and your point is ..

Thats been and done richard, this is a seperate downtime now, i guess for something that didnt go as expected in that update time you mentioned.

Apparantly you are clever than me....
Down again, seriously what the hell?! This is the last day before my sub expires and can't go online all day. I won't subscribe again for the next few months, that's for sure.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG