The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :for the second preview pic, what model bmw is that

I have no idea of the exact model but yeah... 318 or 325.. lol
thanks, in two years or so im going to get a first car, and a older (somewhat cheap? ) bmw is what i hope for because they are nice, cheap, reliable, and hopefully sporty enough to get into racing with
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Infinity Bridge
Nice new footbridge a short drive from me:

Further images and comments are posted on my photo blog. It took me while to get warmed up after standing around taking these...
Some shots from my walk around yesterday.

Sorry for the amount of crap, but I'm really happy how my K-m performed yesterday (apart from sensor dust)
Some of those are really nice, Taavi.

Love the one of the red pebbles in particular.
Been edging a burnout lately at my work but gotta keep shooting. Done a lot of assignments and delivered lot of images lately (though haven't had time to post any stuff) and I can kinda feel the gears turning slowly towards some obscure goal of leaving my real work.

I did feel a bit proud after I obliterated Finland's 2nd biggest newspaper documenting a local team challenge race last Saturday. 150-200 participants in pro- and fun/amateur teams running, cycling and travelling through Tampere finishing challenges and earning points. I was attached to one of the organizers and we drove from point to point checking the action a couple of minutes per challenge.

Here's a small selection from the warm-up and start rush. Portraits, mood, action, the usual. Hope you enjoy!

Really cool stuff, Mikko.
http://gallery.me.com/tomhunte ... ;bgcolor=black&sel=34

Took these last Sunday, and my dad stole them and put them on HIS gallery.

I shall be having words with him...

Comments and improvement ideas please, I'm not taking pictures a lot so I want to get back into the swing of things.
I quite liked the Cherry Blossom (right?) tree in my backyard against the pure blue sky and decided to whip out my D40 and polarizing filter.

I like DWB's pics of the same subject better though. I was kind of looking for those kind of shots but didn't find myself able to find the composition.
Attached images
DSC_2216.jpg
DSC_2218.jpg
DSC_2221.jpg
DSC_2233.jpg
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from (SaM) :I like DWB's pics of the same subject better though. I was kind of looking for those kind of shots but didn't find myself able to find the composition.

Nice stuff, Sam. The blossoms are just way too photogenic, and it lets you learn how to prevent blowing out sunlit white surfaces, too.

Some more of mine:

(and one non-white/pink blossom)
More from the Team Challenge race

Quote from spankmeyer :Been edging a burnout lately at my work but gotta keep shooting. Done a lot of assignments and delivered lot of images lately (though haven't had time to post any stuff) and I can kinda feel the gears turning slowly towards some obscure goal of leaving my real work.

I did feel a bit proud after I obliterated Finland's 2nd biggest newspaper documenting a local team challenge race last Saturday. 150-200 participants in pro- and fun/amateur teams running, cycling and travelling through Tampere finishing challenges and earning points. I was attached to one of the organizers and we drove from point to point checking the action a couple of minutes per challenge.

Here's a small selection from the warm-up and start rush. Portraits, mood, action, the usual. Hope you enjoy!

http://migoho.pp.fi/images/tcc2010/_DSC6434.jpg

He's using an Nokia N95!

These are very pretty pictures, by the way. Awesome. I love the way you play with effects and depth of field!
these are my recent favorite shots, if you want a full size version of any, fo to my flickr page later this week, im getting a pro account.
Attached images
IMG_0763.jpg
_MG_2443.jpg
_MG_2405.jpg
Very nice photos, as usual
Ive got a tamron lens for my camera and today i went to use the zoom and i twisted it and it didnt work, i can twist the zoom part of the lens and it doesnt move at all, no in or out. Any ideas on what could be wrong?
Quote from trebor901 :Ive got a tamron lens for my camera and today i went to use the zoom and i twisted it and it didnt work, i can twist the zoom part of the lens and it doesnt move at all, no in or out. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

could be dust..

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG