The online racing simulator
Quote from srdjanmilasinovic :Unfortunately I must say that SHDTeam will have to resign from this league. Our drivers aren't so interested in GTAL and GTR with restriction.

Sorry for taking your time, I wish you all luck.

C U at some other league.

With regards,
Srdjan Vampire Milasinovic
SHDTeam founder

We are sorry to hear this.

We are not going to move Last Lap Motorsports to the active list at this time. We are planning to do a test race during February to reorder the waiting list and see if teams are still prepared to race in GTAL. We are also going to consider at this point whether or not to allow teams to elect to apply to field a 2nd team car (roster pending). Stay tuned for news on this.

d
Ahh we were ready to rock xd. I had 2 of my best drivers ready to put down a beating
Can we have more information about second teamcar?

thanks !
cool

thanks^^
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ahh we were ready to rock xd. I had 2 of my best drivers ready to put down a beating

Just prove yourself in the test event then.
can we get a update on what track and # we can use for the event our asap please, 1st test race # was 90. thanks
Regarding 2nd cars for active teams:

Active teams who wish to apply for a second car may do so. Send an application using a unique team name via the standard procedure.

Cars from second teams will be allowed into the testrace if the application is received by Thursday, 11 February 2010. Applications received after this will be placed at the end of the active waitinglist.

Teams that apply for second cars also need to understand that:

Unique teams (not with a sister car already in series) will be given precedence regardless of comparative application submission time
Sister cars will be placed behind all unique teams regardless of testrace or other measurement performace.

In a nutshell, you can apply a second car, but we'll always give priority to unique entrants no matter when the application is received.
Did You check statistics of new driver,can he be in our rooster or not?
I didnt get reply on my email yet
#134 - CSF
Lets just say the fact you even thought it was a good idea to ask was stupid. Can a pole position winner in MoE last season and the guy that helped CoRe to 2nd in the final round run for you in GTAL.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I know...

Quote from CSF : CoRe to 2nd in the final round

When was this? I don't even remember.

If you are meaning the KY Nat. race (won that GT2) then yeah I agree with your stamp.
lol,he will be happy to hear that he is advanced
#137 - CSF
Quote from PMD9409 :When was this? I don't even remember.

If you are meaning the KY Nat. race (won that GT2) then yeah I agree with your stamp.

:bananadea MoE races have all just turned into one race of pure boredom. Thats my excuse.
Quote from ivantod :lol,he will be happy to hear that he is advanced

Lol, I could of told him that.

Quote from CSF ::bananadea MoE races have all just turned into one race of pure boredom. Thats my excuse.

So true, can't wait for this season to be over.
#139 - CSF
24h race was the last straw for me. At 4am having been awake over 48 hours and you are just driving about making up the numbers with little practice because of other things... it just isn't worth it.
Sent in!
GTS Motorsport,

Application sent, please if you may, send a confirmation reply so we know you recieved it. thanks
Hello

I have a question.
Could I drive for the Condodgers team?
Because we have only one driver for the next race.And we didn`t know what at the next races happen.

I know I have some IGTC races.(last race 2years ago)

If you must decide that I couldn`t drive, then CD must quit this season at the GTAL.
Your team manager need to send a email to admin to ask that
Sent app the other day!
Updated
If you've sent a roster update to newdimensionracingevents@gmail.com lately, I've just finished replying to all of them, I think. If you sent one and don't have a reply yet, resend it and I'll get to it.
I got 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to change our team-name to "Team unified" before the last race? We've founded a new team because of some problems with snogard...

2. Is it still possible to add a new driver to our roster for the last race?
Quote from phoenixIlooka :I got 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to change our team-name to "Team unified" before the last race? We've founded a new team because of some problems with snogard...

2. Is it still possible to add a new driver to our roster for the last race?

1. Yes

2. Yes
great

do i have to mail you then?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG