The online racing simulator
27 apps received so far. We've got plenty of time left to register. Don't be afraid to register, we'll keep a waiting list if need be also.

d
Quote from dekojester :27 apps received so far. We've got plenty of time left to register. Don't be afraid to register, we'll keep a waiting list if need be also.

d

May not be the right thread, but any news on the skin kits yet?
Quote from Deutschland2007 :May not be the right thread, but any news on the skin kits yet?

Our resident graphics artist (Faillis) is doing them atm. They'll be sent out to accepted teams
Quote from J@tko :Our resident graphics artist (Faillis) is doing them atm. They'll be sent out to accepted teams

He's doing something?!?
Quote from J@tko :Our resident graphics artist (Faillis) is doing them atm. They'll be sent out to accepted teams

You mean Josephs right? I hope we´ll be accepted.
You'll definetly be accepted if you let Ellis have his wicked way with one of you!

Sorry, a tad immature :doh:
Application sent.
Application updated...adding some drivers because E-Team can be interresting by signing up with two cars if there is some free slot (that seems to desapear which is better for nice races )

Let's wait the final decision
Since I sence some confusion in the air about the invitations... Since there are currently less than 30 applications common sence would imply it is very likely you would get in simply by bothering to send the application.

Or is it just my feeling?
It is spelled 'sense' for a start.
and for a finish???
if it was a finish then we couldnt critique any of his other mistakes like mine :P
ah well... do, carry on

Do bare in mind that I don't have the time to insect all of my sentences so anally thorough. Besides you're supposed to do the skin-thingies anyway Joe, and not critisize my spelling. I still wonder why the fook we haven't sucked you yet since you never do anything in time.

What?
29 applications so far. Of course, final decisions not made yet for the 28 slots for full-time teams. Do still apply, because we will keep a waiting list if need be, which should help compensate for any teams who cannot make a round or drop out of the series.

Got under 72 hours to go on the apps !
30 applications received at this time.

Still time ! About 38 hours to go until the deadline.
28 hours or so to go and 32 applications. Get in and get ya some while you still can !
#68 - Arm0
can´t wait for a decision
Im just so eager to see what teams were accepted, let alone applied.
Quote from AstroBoy :Im just so eager to see what teams were accepted, let alone applied.

You´ll see it soon, I guess.
Reminder that applications close at midnight tonight UTC.

NDR Epic fail: Our forum where we discuss applications is down.
Quote from J@tko :Reminder that applications close at midnight tonight UTC.

NDR Epic fail: Our forum where we discuss applications is down.

Who´s fault is that?
34 applications in with about 3 and a half hours until the deadline.

After the deadline has passed, we will still accept new applications for the next few months, but any teams that apply after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list should we have no slots open until such time that their lot would come up when needing to hit up the waiting list.

d
Quote from dekojester :34 applications in with about 3 and a half hours until the deadline.

After the deadline has passed, we will still accept new applications for the next few months, but any teams that apply after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list should we have no slots open until such time that their lot would come up when needing to hit up the waiting list.

d

How long will it take announcing the accepted teams after the deadline? Didn´t you say something like 72 hours, or was that something else?
The forum's back up, thank god

Season 2010: Applications
(157 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG