The online racing simulator
Quote from Turbo Dad :Its gone quite quiet around here , think we need some more promotion of the league .
Not seen the banner at the top right advertising the GTAL ? LFS News maybe?
Let people know there are still places available , and they will come

Yeah, I will get that put up tommorow after I have my pre-IGTC nap.

Preparing myself, I guess, for the lack of sleep I get before MoE races. :P

d
IMO, it was a bad idea to get the signs-up done via mail. A nice signs-up thread getting spammed at every driver change attract the average guy who will just be tempted to see what's going on there. Plus seeing the applications is often a proof that the series is healthy if there are "big" teams in. Of course the way it is done now looks much more serious, but still...

Yes, so, more promotion plox. LFS News, etc
Application send
Application sent.
Application send , and waiting for invitation
Application send
Oh by the way, if you applied before the previous deadline, you will have received a reply saying that we will inform you whether you are successful or not by the 30th September. With the lengthening of the deadline, this is obviously now not the case.

We will now inform you around the 6th October
Could you tell us how many teams signed up so far? A small mention in the first post would be nice
Quote from SasekPL :Could you tell us how many teams signed up so far? A small mention in the first post would be nice

Done.

22 so far.
not that bad. I stilll would like at least 5 more teams to sign up :P
I think 29 cars will be the maximum because of the 30 car limit at South City. Pace Car lap could be quite and adventure without a pace car.
and we'll be 27 with 5 more cars :P
maybe "someone" will have 2 teams
Quote from oldnavy :maybe "someone" will have 2 teams

I can´t imagine that NDR would allow that.
they said this is prety posible at least J@tko said so
Quote from Tomhah :not that bad. I stilll would like at least 5 more teams to sign up :P

dont worry, with 22 good teams you have better racing than 27 with 5 more completly unexperienced teams
Quote from oldnavy :they said this is prety posible at least J@tko said so

If everything Jatko says would become true, then I wouldn´t feel safe anymore.
Quote from Intermediate07 :Will be an interesting season, the last race of the '09 season went great for us

OT: I like Felipes new avatar.

thanks
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I can´t imagine that NDR would allow that.

I said that in the event of us not getting a full grid, teams MAY be allowed another car
Quote from J@tko :I said that in the event of us not getting a full grid, teams MAY be allowed another car

we would like to have 2nd car still if it wouldnt be scoring any points
Hello
I wait now for nearly 3 weeks about the aplication answer for ConeDodgers.
Is it possible that we get a answer at the next days pleas.
Quote from dekojester :
Deadline to submit applications is Saturday, October 3*, 2009, 23:59 UTC. Final decisions and acceptance status information will be sent out within 72 hours of this deadline.

Application sent... :S

I think this is a good idea. Full grid is always better than 22 cars in race. Scoring points for the 2nd team it's fine for me too.
I think that grid of 29 cars is enough.

If there will not be 29 teams signed up to season we could use this project of 2 cars from one team.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG