The online racing simulator
Quote from Tomhah :They review each driver. If they feel the driver is way too good for GTAL, he wont be allowed. If they feel the driver isnt good enough for MoE/IGTC, he will be allowed.

Was just messing around with them thats all.
s
Quote from J@tko :According to what's on our forums, you're good to go. But I'll check with d first

d told me that decision on your forums was b4 mine MoE debute.So,analyze me and decide,am I in or am I out.

I can give you info about mine performance if u guys need,like avg lap of mine stints in practice and also in race in first MOE round.
I was so offpace from advanced drivers (team SiriuS,my3id and SR).
I hope that decision will be righteous
Quote from ivantod :d told me that decision on your forums was b4 mine MoE debute.So,analyze me and decide,am I in or am I out.

I can give you info about mine performance if u guys need,like avg lap of mine stints in practice and also in race in first MOE round.
I was so offpace from advanced drivers (team SiriuS,my3id and SR).
I hope that decision will be righteous

^ the man is in :P

Just so everyone knows, some other drivers are in the test race and not YET in the full season. We've asked them to attend the testrace before giving a final decision on their status.

d
I sent a late application, sorry
We hope to participate in this league
As a note: Anyone who has recently submitted team updates, I'll be going through and sending notifications out about it tonight or tommorow night at the latest.

d
Updated application sent - DeadLine Racing.
I believe I have confirmed all the updates. If you have something still unconfirmed, shoot an email to newdimensionracingevents@gmail.com bumping what you still need done.

d
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
Hi, lately I've been sending you quite many e-mails with updating 4SRT line-up, could you please tell me if you have received them? Since I never got the reply back, and I'm not sure if I sent them to right place.

Thanks, bye!
Yes.
Hey, I got a question referring to our lineup (#21 - n!faculty)
S. Dienst (webber) & H. Arndt (DpNr3) were both signed up in iGTC last season but never drove a race, are they allowed to drive GTAL this season?

Edit: http://www.lfsigtc.net/index.php?page=team23
Yes.

Damn I could have answered that too with just 'yes' if you had formatted the question better.

If you by "never drove a race" mean they "never drove in a race" the answer is yes. Although it isn't allowed to drive the length of "a race" in IGTC anyway.
#26 nfinity eSports Racing is under circumstances forced to withdraw itself from GTAL. With only two availlable racers (of which both are still very busy and unable to prepare decently), two other of our racers not availlable and the remaining racers are all being seen as "advanced racers" it is not possible for us to race on a decent level, hence why we decided to withdraw from GTAL to give a chance to other new endurance racers.

Thanks NDR for the fine hosting, the people for the fine chatting and racing and good luck everyone.
Quote from GianniC :#26 nfinity eSports Racing is under circumstances forced to withdraw itself from GTAL. With only two availlable racers (of which both are still very busy and unable to prepare decently), two other of our racers not availlable and the remaining racers are all being seen as "advanced racers" it is not possible for us to race on a decent level, hence why we decided to withdraw from GTAL to give a chance to other new endurance racers.

Thanks NDR for the fine hosting, the people for the fine chatting and racing and good luck everyone.

Hope too see you lot on track soon then
I have to admit I was hoping to get IRM into GTAL but sad to see you guys had to redraw ... Would been great to meet you on the track ...
Sad indeed

Well deserved slot for IRM anyway, nice to see them in for the most-FXR friendly track of the season
Do well IRM! And most of all, have a great time!
Xcite-Racing #03 has send a mail with new roster and teamname. Plz check mails.
Quote from kiste :Xcite-Racing #03 has send a mail with new roster and teamname. Plz check mails.

:o
we are still xcite-racing. Only a little change wich you can see in todays qualy.
Me (SNOGARD Dragons) has sent a mail, too. (Question on a new driver for our roster)
I know this is a bit late but.. Is it still possible to send application and by any chance be in the waiting list?
Yeah send it at any time and the NDR admins will check it out
Unfortunately I must say that SHDTeam will have to resign from this league. Our drivers aren't so interested in GTAL and GTR with restriction.

Sorry for taking your time, I wish you all luck.

C U at some other league.

With regards,
Srdjan Vampire Milasinovic
SHDTeam founder

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG