The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
iRacing <3

Welcome all, and grats on the DWC Nolan!
Grats Nolan!
Sounds good guys, good luck in the DWC Nolan!
Quote from DaveWS :Sounds good guys, good luck in the DWC Nolan!

Superb job Nolan getting the DWC spot! Great achievement...
The End of an Era at CoRe Racing, and the Beginning of a New One

The past couple months have been a strange time for CoRe Racing. Like most other teams in LFS, we've been experiencing a downswing in activity from most members, but we nevertheless managed to win our final race in MoE this past season at Kyoto National. Moreover, we celebrated our 5th anniversary as a team on April 9th.

However, in the wake of the end of the MoE season, frustrated with this stagnation in LFS and within the team, several of our long-time members decided to leave and form a new team with some others. Therefore, we say goodbye to Nolan Scott, Phil Diaz, Arni Arnason, Dennis Lind, and Ken O'Keefe. We wish them well in their new endeavors and hope to see them on track soon.

With all of this said and done, we are pleased to announce that CoRe Racing has plenty of life left. In addition to our remaining core members, we are glad to announce the signing of four new drivers who will substantially add to our team's strength:

1) Pedro "BSantos" Santos, brother to our youngest and most enthusiastic driver Rui Santos, comes to us from My3id Gaming and SpeedCore Racing Team, and looks to quickly become a leader within the team. When he's not racing, he's probably either playing football or studying for school. Pedro will drive with the name CoRe P.Santos, the number 10, and yellow-accented skins.

2) Ariday "ErAri" Bonilla, a promising young driver from Spain, is 17 years old and hails from the town of Arrecife, where he's in his last year of school before going to University. He plans to study in the sciences. When he's not playing LFS, he has his fun as an amateur rally co-driver and spending time with his friends. Ariday will be using the name CoRe A.Bonilla, and yellow-accented skins with the number 13.

3) Marcelo "bacabinha" Neiva comes to us from Sonicrealms Racing, where he had some MoE experience, before briefly serving a member of the Brazilian team Maximum Racing. Marcelo is 16 years old, and studying for a degree in medicine. He spends most of his weekends glued to LFS with his friends, which should make him a perfect CoRe member. Marcelo will use orange-accented skins with the number 95 and the name CoRe M.Neiva.

4) Kaique "KaiqueBRA" Piropo also comes to us from Maximum Racing. The young Brazilian is 15 years old and from the province of Bahia, where he is a high school student. Kaique has raced in IGTC, MoE, ITCC, and GTAL, giving him the experience needed to move up to a bigger team. We expect him to be a great addition to our squad. Kaique will race as CoRe K.Piropo, with the number 18 and red-accented skins.

Welcome to the team, guys!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :The End of an Era at CoRe Racing, and the Beginning of a New One

CoRe is a team that should be able to cope and continue as a competitive team. Best of luck and grats with the new members.
A big
Welcome guys!
Wow, Good luck!
Joooo Kaique gratzi and also the other guys, very fast
Gratz guys and good luck!
Congrats guys, I am very happy that you have decided to carry on and hope you keep going for another 5 years in LFS.

Good luck to the new team members, especially Marcelo, who is a great guy and very fast.
Quote from r4ptor :CoRe is a team that should be able to cope and continue as a competitive team. Best of luck and grats with the new members.

Just what I wanted to say. Futher more..

CoRe a team that WILL BE able to cope and continue as a competitive team. Best of luck and grats with the new members.
Good team to choose, you four new members.
I was kind of surprised when some of those members left, especially the ones who have been in Core for such a long time, but it is very nice to see that you found new fast racers to replace the old ones.
BTW, I was always mixing up both Santos, but now I will know, that P.Santos is the younger brother.

Good luck to the team and the new members!
:o CoRe is brazilian now

happy to see that CoRe are still alive !
Kaique, Neiva and Pedro will sink the team hahahah

gratz guys , gdluck !!
Welcome to the big CoRe family guys! looking forward to see you all in the track
Hell yeah. I'm so happy to see that CoRe is going to keep moving to the top.
Congrats guys, goodluck to everyone involved!

"LFS needs CoRe more than CoRe needs LFS". - [SR]Turkey
This was referring to iRacing but I still believe it fits.
OH!!!! Now that facebook group makes sense
Best of luck guys.
Welcome to the family, guys! Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Gongrats to new drivers
great sign ins.

Welcome guys!

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG