The online racing simulator
True that, but I cross my finger that 4chan and LFSForum is two very different things
#52 - w126
Quote from The Very End :I hope they manage to sort this crisis out, having most of the people in the current ruling government out, it got to be hard getting everything back on track.

The current government having the leading role in ruling the country is almost not affected by this. The prime minister and 'full' ministers were not on the plane. In Polish political system the president mainly represents the country and is able to veto the parliament legislation (which again may be rejected by parliament with more votes).
That's why many goverment leaders should NEVER fly or move in the same vehicle or transport...
Quote from chanoman315 :That's why many goverment leaders should NEVER fly or move in the same vehicle or transport...

I actually think it's a requirement for top officials to not travel together for this reason.
Some Finnish news say that it was maybe a pilot mistake, he desided to land in Smoleski (Writed it right?), than he was said that he should land to Minsk

The plane was 20 years old, so it was needed to crash sometime
Quote from manneF1 :
The plane was 20 years old, so it was needed to crash sometime

In the aviation world, it is nothing really...
20 years isn't old for an airliner. Gotta remember they have teams of engineers fixing and replacing parts all the time. Not like the rusting Mazda sitting in your garage that hasn't seen a drop of oil in 10 years.

But anyway... I fell asleep with the TV on last night and this story woke me up this morning. I cannot imagine the shock and mourning that must be running through Poland right now. I said to an American friend earlier to imagine Air Force 1 coming down, as that's the level of devastation the country is experiencing. Terrible, tragic and sorrowful.
Quote from DarkTimes :I said to an American friend earlier to imagine Air Force 1 coming down, as that's the level of devastation the country is experiencing. Terrible, tragic and sorrowful.

This is not quite the same, as like w126 pointed out it wasn't the "reigning" president that was killed in the plane crash.

Quote from w126 :The current government having the leading role in ruling the country is almost not affected by this. The prime minister and 'full' ministers were not on the plane.

On a more serious note though, this is quite tragic, not because a country is left without a president and so on, but simply because people died...

RIP
Quote from Drifter89r :why did you post that if you did know that it's not any fun?

Because this pic made me giggle. That's it, sorry for not being in the corner crying a river. You can't change anything. I know it's sad news, but... what can you do? Nothing!

I just won't go emo because some rich guys died in a plane crash.
R.i.p
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Because this pic made me giggle. That's it, sorry for not being in the corner crying a river. You can't change anything. I know it's sad news, but... what can you do? Nothing!

I just won't go emo because some rich guys died in a plane crash.

You read all the "Dont care - Dont post" on the first page, yet you still posted that crap.
To be honest I didn't like his behaviour against germany and some of his statements, and acutally that is the reason why I cannot ignore this.
Even though he was partly not fair against other contries he has to be seen as a human being that died in a horrible accident. Every tear is worth droping to earth after such an horrifying event and it doesn't depend on the person that died.

i've heard that the event to which he was going was a memorial event for the polish in World War Two that died there and that his father was one of them The president's daughter was waiting for his dad to arrive, I've heard... I don't know if it's true, because I didn't closely listen to the news.

For Poland I hope they will recover from this shock on a political and human level as soon as possible. For the family there is my deepest sympathy.

RIP
Just one question with all the arguing over what Klutch said and the others...

What would have you hypocrites said if a thread popped up here two years ago that "George Bush killed as Air Force 1 crashed?" You all would have been on here posting the same thing that Klutch and the others you are flaming said.
Quote from mrodgers :Just one question with all the arguing over what Klutch said and the others...

What would have you hypocrites said if a thread popped up here two years ago that "George Bush killed as Air Force 1 crashed?" You all would have been on here posting the same thing that Klutch and the others you are flaming said.

Go start a visionary career.
Rest in peace. I feel really sorry for his family, and the whole of Poland. Klutch, that wasn't funny and has been reported.
#70 - JJ72
Quote from mrodgers :Just one question with all the arguing over what Klutch said and the others...

Well I won't, its no laughing matter.

I know why Klutch constantly need to remind us the kind of inconsiderate dickhead that he is.

Because that's the only thing about him that is worth mentioning, that's why he keeps re-enforcing it, if one day nobody here considers him a dickhead, he will just be the same as all sorry ordinary people.

That's why he is holding a neon sign which says "I don't care" when he totally cares.

If Klutch really don't care about how everyone thinks about him, he will not post a comeback....or accuse me of being a smartass and misinterpreting his awesome existence...will he?
Lech Kaczynski's body is already in Poland, TV Polonia broadcasting the procession.
Indeed

Polish president died in plane crash at Smolensk
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG